Last of Their Kind - Cover

Last of Their Kind

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mythical creatures are real, or at least two of them. Twins but different creatures, like their late parents. A danger to those who wish to control them, but pleasure for those who don't.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Rape   Size   Prostitution   Violence  

After a month and a half of nightly visits from Theresa coming from the adjoining room in the Mormon home for girls called Sanctuary, sometimes several in a row, and other times interrupted by her work, and by then Theresa had been sleeping with Karissa, waking up early enough for it not to be suspicious, Theresa finally told Karissa, “Bradley and Hanna want to meet you.” The rich Mormon couple.

“They’re coming here?” Karissa asked, nestling against her lover, head just above a naked breast.

“No. They never do. They have a house up in the mountains. They always go there after the first snowfall. They’re avid skiers.”

“But I’ve never skied!”

“I didn’t think you had,” Theresa chuckled. “It’s a place where they can meet you. A private place.”

“Okay.”

“We’ll head out after your breakfast. We’ll need to stop once, then we’ll head up.”

The place they stopped was down an alley. They got out and went to a basement door of a moderately large old house. Theresa knocked a tattoo to gain entrance. The older woman who opened it smiled at them. “Aren’t you lovely,” she said to Karissa.

“Thanks,” Karissa smiled back.

The woman’s smile changed to a frown and she sighed, her hand lifting and gently stroked through Karissa’s black hair. “Lovely,” she murmured again. “But we can’t just put a wig on you. Your eyebrows will still show your true color. I think we can get away with lightening your hair and your eyebrows. You’ll be a redhead. Have you always worn you hair long?”

“Yes.”

“Understandable. I think something short for the change. A cute bob? Go sit in the chair.”

A barber’s chair with a sink beside it. The woman grabbed a spray bottle and dampened Karissa’s hair.

“I’m Marjorie by the way,” the woman said.

“Karissa.”

“You’ll be Karen now. Easy to remember, yes?”

“Yes,” said Karissa.

“The last names’ a bit harder. Zakarian.”

“Zakarian,” Karissa repeated.

“I’ll show you the spelling.”

“Who is this Karen Zakarian?”

“Someone who would have been about your age if she lived. How old are you?”

“Fifteen.”

“A couple years older then.”

“Is this for a birth certificate?”

“And other things. You were born in Houston. Same day and month it turns out, so that will be easy. And you’ll have a social security number. And a Utah ID. The address will be Terry’s Sanctuary, where you’ve been ... taken, shall we say? Terry helped you with the IDs while you stayed there. Presumably so you can start your working career.”

“What you’re doing doesn’t sound like Church business.”

“Which makes it even less suspicious, since you’re becoming a good Mormon, yes?”

“It’s your gender preference that kept you out,” Karissa figured.

“Pretty and smart,” Marjorie chuckled. “Yes, I was Hanna’s first. But I could never stomach being with a man like she could. Got a little rebellious and got in trouble. Ended up learning some useful skills.”

“Forgery.”

“Yes, clever girl. Even so, Hanna and I remained friends and sometime lovers. I think the underworld fascinates her. The world she isn’t supposed to know about. I guess she’s always been a bit of a rebel as well. But I’ve used my situation to inform on some of my more unpleasant colleagues. A couple attempts at blackmail amongst them. But others ... just needed taking care of. And she’s got enough fingers in all kind of pies to keep me from being known as the informant,” she laughed. “Hanna does like her pies.”

“And you?” Karissa asked the older woman.

“Of course. But not for a while. Since my lover died.”

“Sorry.”

“Thanks.” The haircutting ended. “Let’s get you dyed.”

She led Karissa out of the chair to one at the sink, crossing an abundance of cuttings. Karissa had always wore her hair long, but she didn’t miss it.

Once the hair dying ended, her eyebrows included, Karissa was led to a draped area and another chair. A small digital camera was held by a tripod. “Smile, beautiful,” said Marjorie, and with a flash of light, her picture was taken. “It’ll be a few minutes,” she said.

“Where do you sleep?” Karissa asked.

“Upstairs of course.”

“Would you show me?”

“We don’t have time,” said Theresa.

“Of course we do,” Karissa insisted. “Show me, Marjorie.”

Marjorie smiled nervously. “Follow me.”

Once in the master bedroom, Karissa closed the door behind her. There were photographs on the wall. Travel. With a mousy looking brunette in most of them. “Your lover?” Karissa asked.

“Yes. Helen.”

Karissa removed her clothes and sat on the queen sized bed. “Do you need a towel so my hair doesn’t stain your bed?”

“I don’t care,” said Marjorie. “Lie down.”

Karissa let Marjorie make love to her, giving her a nice cum, and then had her change places and removed the woman’s clothes. She was thick and her breasts were large and droopy. Not the most appealing body, but Karissa didn’t care. She made sure Marjorie’s orgasm was much larger than hers had been.

“Let’s clean you up,” Marjorie murmured, and led Karissa to the bathroom. Karissa sat on the commode and Marjorie used a wash cloth to clean her, kissing her as well. Caressing her with the cloth and her other hand. Eventually cleaning her pussy became making love to it again, causing one more orgasm. Karissa stood and embraced the woman, kissing her passionately.

“Thanks,” Marjorie said, breaking the kiss. “But I imagine Terry’s becoming impatient.”

“You’re probably right,” Karissa smiled. “Could you make the address on the ID your address? It would be easier to find you. And you wouldn’t happen to have one of those phalluses with the harness?”

Marjorie laughed. “The one Terry uses is probably one that I bought for Hana. Yes, beautiful, I have a strap-on with several dildos.”

“Good.”

“But you could have anyone.”

Karissa giggled and gave Marjorie one more quick kiss. “Let’s relieve the bitch downstairs of her impatience.”

Marjorie laughed. “Yes, beautiful.”

A couple hours later, Karissa and Theresa arrived at a large a-framed chalet house. Climbing the mountain, snow had become more plentiful beside the road. The first real snowstorm of the season had left a substantial amount at the higher climes. By the end of the drive, they entered a cloud as if reaching the heavens, and it began snowing lightly, though not enough to make the driving difficult. The roads had been well plowed, and the long driveway to the chalet had been as well.

They were greeted at the front entrance by a handsome dark haired young man to whom Theresa handed off her keys. While he drove the car to a rather large out building, Theresa guided Karissa to the large double door entrance. It opened before she knocked, and blond man greeted them. His gayness was as apparent as his waft of perfume.

“Master and Mistress are still skiing,” he told them. “Please follow me.”

“Thank you James,” said Theresa.

He led them through a large and high ceilinged gathering room to the back. “Servant’s quarters?” Theresa asked.

“As the Master ordered for your charge. You will not be staying?”

“Just the night.”

They followed the man down a corridor, stopping at a door, which James opened. “Your room...”

“Karen,” Karissa smiled.

“I’m James,” James smiled.

Karissa looked into the small room. Just a single bed, a dresser and a desk. James went to the window and opened it, pulling away the shutters before quickly closing it. Karissa saw a snow covered clearing and trees receding behind it, where the mountain receded. She placed her backpack on the bed. “Very nice,” she said.

James shrugged. “Will you need a room Madam?” he asked Theresa.

“Not necessary, James,” Theresa told him.

James nodded.

“Some nosh would be nice.”

“Of course.”

They followed him out of the corridor to the nearby kitchen. A handsome thick set dark haired woman in her forties greeted them. “Carla, this is Karen,” Theresa introduced them.

“Pleasure,” said Carla, though she didn’t look pleasured.

“We could use some lunch,” said Theresa.

“Sandwiches from leftovers,” said Carla. “Would you like your usual tea?”

“Yes Carla, and for Karen as well.”

Carla nodded. She put on the kettle and grabbed a platter of cuttings from the fridge. Turkey. She removed some fresh baked white bread from the bread box and put it on a board and sliced perfect slices from it before returning it to the box. While preparing the lunch, the kettle began to whistle. Setting aside the sandwiches, she retrieved a teapot and a box of fragrant loose tea. After pouring the hot water, she filled a screened ball with the ingredients of the box and plopped it into the water.

“Herb tea?” Karissa asked.

“Of course,” Theresa smiled. The Mormon’s weren’t favorable to caffeine.

Once the sandwiches were finished and the tea had steeped and was poured into white mugs, Karissa smelling licorice, Carla placed a white ceramic jar near her, sitting on a plate with a small silver spoon beside it. “Honey,” said Carla.

Karissa nodded and scooped the sticky substance into her mug and stirred. She sipped it and smiled. “Delicious,” she remarked.

“I thought you’d like it,” Theresa grinned.

When they finished their lunch, Karissa asked her, “Could we go outside?”

“Sure.”

Outside, Karissa trudged through the snow before plopping onto her back making a snow angel with her arms and legs. Then she pulled the snow onto her face, burying it a little.

“What are you doing?” Theresa laughed.

“Frozen water,” she replied enigmatically. Sitting up, she asked, “There must be streams! All this snow, and how warm it is, and lower, hardly any and then none. It must melt somewhere!”

“There are streams and waterfalls,” Theresa told her. “Though probably not much of them yet.”

“Do you know where?”

“No. But Hanna would.”

“Okay.”

The power couple finally arrived home looking contented if a little tired.

“You look like you enjoyed it,” Theresa grinned after hugging Hanna.

“I definitely missed it,” Hanna chuckled. “Have you skied Karen?”

Karissa had been studying the couple. Still handsome and beautiful despite being in their fifties. Hanna especially. Another long lean blonde.

“Uhm, no,” Karissa said.

“Well, we’ll remedy that. Shall we eat? I’m starved.”

The food was delicious. Pea soup and roast beef. A silent communication between Theresa and Hanna. When they finished eating the bread pudding, with, which Karissa thought odd, the taste of liquor in it, the two older women got up. Theresa leaned her mouth to Karissa’s ear. “Follow us.”

After climbing the broad staircase, Karissa followed the women to a large bedroom. “Close the door,” Theresa ordered before embracing and kissing Hanna. Hands worked desperately to remove clothing. Karissa decided to help, removing Theresa’s clothing from behind. Soon they were both naked. And though Hanna’s body was lean and firm, age showed in her small droopy breasts and ass.

Without a word, Hanna climbed onto the bed and lay there. Theresa knelt and pulled out a box from beneath it. A couple harnesses and several dildos of various dimensions. All of them had a realistic quality to them.

“Take off your clothes, Karen,” Theresa ordered, “And put this on.” She handed Karissa a harness and an average sized dildo. “I’ll prepare her for you.”

“Yes Terry.”

While doing as ordered, Hanna avidly watching her, Theresa climbed between Hanna’s long legs and began giving her head. Hanna’s gaze remained on Karissa. An occasional moan was the only telltale sign of her being pleasured.

Theresa stopped the cunnilingus abruptly and applied KY where her lips had been. Once done, she handed the bottle to Karissa. “Make it ready for her,” she ordered unnecessarily. Karissa rubbed the lube on as if masturbating, then took Theresa’s place between Hanna’s legs. Hanna had pulled a couple pillows beneath her head, but otherwise did nothing about the approaching fuck.

So Karissa brought the head to her moistened cunt lips and pressed in. “How do you want it?” she finally asked.

“Slow,” said Hanna.

Karissa pushed the fake cock into the woman, gradually working it deep, a gentle thrust at a time. Once fully in, Hanna pulled her head down and they kissed. The most sensual kiss Karissa had ever experienced. When Karissa started to withdraw, the kiss ended. “Stay still, Karen. Just push in and grind.”

“Yes Hanna.” The kiss resumed.

It broke when she felt pressure on her anus. “What are you doing?” she asked, glancing back, seeing Theresa wearing a thick dildo, pressing fingers into her.

“What do you think I’m doing?” Theresa growled.

Karissa returned to kissing the older woman and relaxed her sphincter. She couldn’t help breaking the kiss and grunting when she felt the huge intrusion into her back hole. Instead of complaining, she willed herself to continue to relax and continued the kiss.

The fucking became under Theresa’s command, thankfully slow at first as it felt like a large thick log was being shoved up Karissa’s asshole. Once fully in, Theresa’s thrust remained slow, so so were Karissa’s. But that didn’t last. Gradually gaining speed and strength, it eventually became hard and fast.

Hanna broke the kiss and arched and undulated, growling her pleasure. After a few swift thrusts, Theresa joined her.

When dildos were removed, Karissa felt the most pain. There had been a hint of it, but mostly it had felt odd and uncomfortable. “May I use your toilet?” she asked Hanna once she’d withdrawn from her.

“Yes Karen.”

Karissa struggled to remove the harness while rushing to the toilet.

Once done relieving herself, she looked through the cabinets for a salve. Finding none, she did find some Epsom salts and sighed, looking at the large bath tub. Not for her she somehow sensed.

When she exited the bathroom, which was adjoined to the bedroom, she saw Theresa straddling Hanna’s head and fingering Hanna’s pussy, the KY nearby.

“I’ll see you in the morning,” Theresa told her.

Karissa nodded and dressed and left them. Sounds from a nearby room sounded like fucking. James with Bradley, she imagined. She gingerly climbed down the stairs and found Carla in the kitchen finishing cleaning.

“Is there a bath I could use and perhaps some Epsom salts?” she asked the emotionless woman.

“Not usually for the girls,” Carla smiled sadly. “Come with me.”

Servants’ quarters. A shared bathroom not nearly as ornate but just as clean. A couple of enclosed toilets and a urinal. At the back, through a door, a shower and a bath. “Let me prepare it,” Carla said.

“You don’t have to.”

“I don’t mind.”

“Then perhaps you would share it with me?”

“I’m not like them,” Carla told her. “My husband is in charge of their home in Los Angeles. I imagine you saw my son put Miss Theresa’s car away. He’s their driver.”

“Do you not approve?”

“They pay us well, and have been quite generous for our children. As they promised. Scholarships for my girls and my oldest boy. The middle boy decided he likes fixing cars, so he became their valet. My husband had some problems when we were a young couple, enough that no one else would have offered us such generosity. I guess my ability to cook helped us. And Sam, my husband, can be quite charming.”

“You owe them, but do you approve?”

“I’ve learned to accept their ways. I worried my children might...”

“Be seduced?”

“Yes. But that never happened. They’re all straight as an arrow.”

“You’ve been around naked women?”

“Not really. Just girls really, like with my sisters and my girls.”

“But I’m almost still a girl,” said Karissa, stripping naked.

“Oh. Not enough,” Carla’s eyes shied away. “None of my girls looked like that when I stopped bathing them.”

“Does it disgust you or scare you.”

Carla’s eyes shifted to her. “You don’t disgust me.”

“Are you afraid you might like looking at me?”

“You are very beautiful Karen.”

“Have you never been ... interested?”

“I ... can’t be.”

“Because of what might have happened.”

“It was a boundary I could never cross.”

“Because of your employers or because of your faith.”

“Both. And because my husband would never forgive me.”

“I could say no one would know, but God would, yes?”

“Yes. And I would of course.”

“But none of us are without sin.” Karissa turned off the taps, which threatened to become too high because Carla was distracted. Karissa moved between Carla’s legs, Carla sitting on the edge of the tub, and kissed her. Her fingers undid Carla’s blouse.

“Karen...”

“Call me Karissa.”

“I...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.