Sister-wives - Cover

Sister-wives

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man can be a lot of work. Sometimes it takes more than one good woman to take care of one good man.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

The next night I drank too much coffee as we were sitting around the campfire. It was cold, and it was nice to have a hot cup to hold and warm my hands. I got up in the night to pee. I saw Kate sneaking to Paul’s tent. I hoped for his sake that the girl was on the pill. Mama Bitch was definitely working overtime to get some female pregnant whether she wanted to be or not. Tim and his dad were sharing a tent. I watched for a bit to make sure the young love didn’t get too noisy. We had put the tents further apart than we normally would so the paying customers wouldn’t hear the “help” humping. I could hear that Kate was happy with what she was getting, so I went back to my tent and practically raped my husband.

We got to a big meadow next to a small lake. There was a hot spring that mixed into the icy river and made a great hot tubbing spot. We all got clean, doing male and female bathing shifts for the sake of Kate’s dad. After dinner we put on bathing suits and soaked in the smooth granite hot tub the river had cut in the rock. The spring heated the pool to the perfect temperature. We could adjust the temperature by adding or taking away rocks that dammed the flow of the hot spring into the pool.

The photographer and his wife were divorced. Apparently, she didn’t like his being away on assignments and that his income didn’t allow her to live like a Kardashian. I could feel his eyes on me and I even caught him stealing glances at Belle. I heard him yelling at Tim for going off for a walk with Belle away from the campfire. I knew some kissing experiments were going on, but I didn’t see a reason to get worried. I did get on the radio and call the ranch.

We had enough horses now that we had added some professional staff. Karen was our resident Vet. She was one of those genius kids who graduate well ahead of the norm. Her age kept people from taking her seriously so we were able to hire her. She was barely twenty-one. She looked like a runway model or beauty pageant winner. She was six feet tall, and in a bikini, she would raise the blood pressure of any man or woman lucky enough to see her. I asked Karen if she’d gotten any lately and she laughed in a way that answered the question. I knew she had seen the photographer at dinner at the ranch, the night before we left. I asked her what she thought. Karen said, “I really need to soak in some sulphurated spring water Jade. I’ll bring my secret weapon bikini and a tent. I’ll have Sunny load up a couple of pack horses with extra supplies to explain my turning up. I’m going to bring a test kit and look around for scat and manure to test for stuff that gets stock sick, so I’ll look busy. It’s a good thing I’ve got that Viking blood and can wear my hootchy mama shorts even when it’s pretty cold.”

That evening, Karen turned up at our base camp. She trailered the horses to a different trailhead, so it only took her a day to get up to the base camp. She was striking on her gray, seventeen hand tall thoroughbred trail horse, Sampson. She made sure Phil, the photographer, got an unobstructed view of her butt, encased in skin-tight Wranglers, as she dismounted. Paul collected up the pack horses after Iipe and I unloaded them. He unsaddled Sampson and put the gear in the tent where we kept the tack to keep porcupines and chipmunks from chewing it.

Karen put up her own tent and put her saddlebags and bedroll inside. She ducked into the tent and changed into a bikini. She came out carrying a towel, shampoo, and soap. She strolled up to the hot spring her hips swaying seductively, and yet looking like it was her natural walk and not cultivated to catch male attention. I almost giggled at the way Phil’s eyes were welded to Karen’s ass.

Belle came out of her tent wearing a Speedo competition tank suit. It made her look more naked than if she wasn’t wearing anything. She sauntered up to join Karen. Tim’s tongue was nearly hanging out of his mouth as he watched the gentler sway of Belle’s slender hips as she seemed to casually amble up the hill.

I went into our tent and slipped into a bikini myself. I hiked up the hill purposefully to join the female huntresses in the hot spring. I talked to Belle about the reason for our rules, reminded her that Mother Nature was a devious bitch, and told her I trusted her. Belle laughed and said, “I’ve never thought twice about any boy before this trip. I think it’s pretty flattering that Tim acts like I’m pretty enough to look at. When he kisses me, he makes me feel sexy. If I was on some kind of birth control, I’d do him, mom.”

I nodded and said, “Twelve-year-old female bodies are very capable of getting pregnant, but a girl with your figure would have a hell of a struggle getting a baby’s head through that tiny pelvis, Bella. If you think you are going to have a willpower or a hormones making you stupid issue, let me know, and I can send you back to the ranch. Your Aunt Sunny could take you into town to see the doc and get you fixed up.”

“I’ve been busy most of my life. I’ve never stopped to think about who I am in terms of how I relate to other people. Apparently, I like boys. It seems like I might like them a lot. I don’t know if Tim is particularly charming or if I’m a slut, but I think you better send me back to the ranch tomorrow, before I get my skinny butt in trouble, mom,” Belle said.

Karen laughed and said, “Ask the doc about a teen size IUD babes. They been having good results with them in Colorado. They have some advantages over the pill. First, nothing is screwing with your hormones, so you don’t get depressed or moody and you don’t gain weight. Even more importantly, you don’t have to remember to take a pill at the same exact time every day. Also, you have to take the pill for a full month, sometimes two months, depending on when it is in your cycle when you start, before the pill is effective.”

I said, “Bella, if you are thinking of tripping every cute boy you see, you better get you some rubbers and make the boy wrap up his rascal so you don’t catch anything. Still get something reliable for birth control, but you’d be surprised at how many teenagers have Chlamydia. Plus, uncircumcised boys can spread the HPV virus and that can lead to cervical cancer. Be sure to buy twice as many rubbers as you think you could possibly use. Talk to doc about getting the HPV vaccine too.”

“Wow mom, that’s the most adult talk you’ve ever had with me,” Belle said.

I replied, “Well, you are thinking of doing some pretty adult things, so it’s time for me to treat you like an adult.”

Karen said, “Belle, you were practically born riding and roping and stuff, so your maidenhead is probably torn or maybe gone altogether, but when the doctor does the pelvic exam, they can remove your hymen if you want. That makes it so it doesn’t hurt your first time. Having a guy pop your cherry with his dick is highly overrated babes.”

“Wow! Lots to think about. Thanks Aunt Karen,” Belle said.

I swallowed hard and then said, “Bella, there’s another thing to think about. You know your grandpa was my first lover. He was really gentle and made it totally excellent for me in every way. Your dad is also an excellent lover, as I’m sure you’ve figured out by now from all the happy noises my sister-wives and I make. If you want, if you’ve ever daydreamed about one of them or your Uncle Joshua being your first, you know they’d all be honored to be your first.”

Belle giggled and said, “I truthfully have never thought about any of this stuff until this very second. I get the arguments for having daddy teach me what to do. Grandpa is old, but he still looks hot in kind of a dangerous and exciting way. Still, when I think about what gives me butterflies in my tummy and gets me all hot and damp, it’s got to be Tim. Then again, if grandpa taught me what to do, I could help Tim out, because he’s never done it. I’ll think it over and figure out what I want to do. I like the idea of grandpa making me get all hot and crazy, but June is always all over him, all the time. She scares the crap out of me. I’m thinking Tim and I will just have to figure it out together, if he feels the same as I do. You know we aren’t going to see each other like probably ever after this trip, so maybe he wouldn’t want me to be his first because I might not mean enough to him. If I think about it more, maybe I want to wait for someone it’s really going to mean something special with and that I’m going to see all the time and spend some time with. But I still need to go see the doctor and get protected, because I really get why you call Mother Nature a bitch, mom. I went from tomboy to slut in about ten seconds, and like you say, Mama Bitch doesn’t care about anything except getting a boy to put a baby inside me.”

The men came up to share the hot pool with us. Kate was wearing a bikini that was barely there and Phil used poor judgement and was wearing a Speedo. You could see everything a girl needs to know about his package. He’s a big guy, like Joshua. I’m guessing he’s at least six-feet, five inches tall. Karen is a lot of girl, so I’m betting she needs a good-sized guy to fill her up properly. The Speedo showed pretty clearly that Phil had nothing to be ashamed of. He was probably hung more heavily than Josiah, although that in itself wasn’t important to me, I figured Karen was thinking it was worth her time to come up here.

That night it was pretty obvious who was interested in whom. Iipe and I were thinking of switching husbands for the night, but I wasn’t sure Phil would deal with that too well. It was interesting to see how mature Belle was acting. She made out with Tim right there, sitting around the campfire. Kate had decided her dad was going after Karen and wouldn’t yell at her for snogging with Paul.

Before I was sure what was going on, Phil and Karen were kissing. It quickly escalated into foreplay, and before any of the rest of us were ready to sleep, Phil was pulling his sleeping bag out of the tent he had shared with Tim and was crawling in Karen’s tent. It was a good thing Karen had a tent made for tall people. It was pretty clear there was sex happening in Karen’s tent. Kate and Paul went to her tent without any sneaking around.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.