Sister-wives - Cover

Sister-wives

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man can be a lot of work. Sometimes it takes more than one good woman to take care of one good man.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Dad surprised us. He forgave Jasmine. Then he sold the house and we took only what we could pack in the back of his restored, 1974 F-150 long bed. The three of us fit on the bench seat pretty well. It’s a little tight, but we are all happy to cuddle each other any time we can. We drove out to the border between Utah and Arizona where we found dad had bought some land for us. We built a cabin and started improving our ranch to make it ready for horses. We plan to guide horse packing trips in challenging terrain and under real “old west” conditions.

Dad picked this area because a lot of our neighbors have families with one husband and more than one wife, so they stay out of your business and expect you to stay out of theirs. The doctors know not to ask too many questions and the welfare department knows it has better things to do than snoop into families who take care of their children.

It’s been interesting as my sister and I have gotten older, how both of us really need a good, hard dicking every day. We’ve learned to trade off and share the wealth so each of us gets to feel dad shoot off inside us once or twice every day.

Jasmine kept her word and was daddy’s good girl and total little slut, so dad never had to punish her again. One day Jazz (That’s what I started calling Jasmine after we started eating each other out all the time.) and I were riding fences and she told me that sometimes she thought about being naughty on purpose, so daddy would butt fuck her again. I told my sis that while I was definitely curious about what it would feel like to have dad stuff my butt and whether an ass-gasm was as good or better than a pussy-gasm, a g-spot-gasm, or a clit-gasm, I didn’t want daddy so mad at me he’d paddle my butt. Jazz laughed at me and said, “You could always just ask him to do you that way. I confess I asked him for it when we were doing chores out in the barn one evening. It was more fun to do it just because I had the urge, but it didn’t make me go off like a bomb without dad hate fucking my ass, and I don’t want him that mad at me ever again. Besides, it’s not good for his heart to get so angry, and he makes me cum good enough to keep me satisfied, even if it isn’t a thermonuclear explosion every time.

Dad made Jazz wait until she was eighteen to get pregnant. I went to stay with one of our neighbors and learned midwifery. They had a settlement, almost a town, of people who belonged to the same church. Most all the families were polygamist, so it was better to take care of things themselves. When Jasmine went into labor, I took care of her and I birthed her baby.

Most of the time we wore dresses that we sewed ourselves. Frontier style was more practical so we didn’t get sunburned or bitten by creepy-crawlies. We didn’t wear panties to make using an outhouse or squatting behind a bush easier. I guess I bewitched one of the younger guys with my female smell, and he came to see dad, asking to buy me to be his first wife. I told dad I wasn’t interested, and then dad went all weird on me. He told me I would do as I was told and ordered me not to back talk. Dad sold me to Josiah, and suddenly I’m the bride-to-be of a twenty-year-old guy that I don’t even know.

They put me in the girls’ dorm and I got baptized into their cult. After that, Josiah’s mom took me to town and bought me a treadle Singer sewing machine. She bought me the fabric to make my wedding dress. She already had a pattern she thought was appropriate. I went to work on the dress, and learning how to get along in the commune or cult or whatever it was.

I was only allowed to see Josiah at meals and we could walk together for an hour before sunset, if we stayed in plain sight. It’s difficult to know what to say in that situation, so I just said, “Josiah, I’m flattered you were taken by me enough to go see my father. I hope you understand that I haven’t been a virgin since my fourteenth birthday, and I’ve learned to need marital relations just as much as a man does. I hope your plans for us include lots of marital relations, and me bearing you lots of children.”

You see, I’d learned it was pointless to fuss about something I couldn’t control. All I could do was try to make things that WERE as pleasant for me as they can be. Chasing after a perfect world was a waste of time and energy.

Josiah blushed and said, “You smell so good, it’s like your scent goes into my brain and makes me need you. I’m a virgin because I was born into this religion, and that’s our way. I want the kind of marital relations you talked about, and I want them to be frequent and very satisfying for both of us. I want you to teach me how to do you right, so you don’t mind having me for your husband. I want you to love doing things with me so much that one day you fall in love with me. I want to make it so good for you that I satisfy you better than your papa did.”

I blushed, but I said, “Well that sounds like a very good attitude for a husband to have. If we can make things work out in real life the way you want them to, I’m sure we will have a very successful marriage.”

Josiah told me that since I’d only had relations with papa and no other man, I was not a slut, and that was why I was an acceptable wife for him, and why I was baptized into their church right away.

What I didn’t know was that Josiah had a younger sister who was betrothed to a really grumpy, nasty old man. The old man was known to whip his wives with a knotted rope. Josiah’s sister begged him to intercede for her. Josiah knew he couldn’t get any of the church’s men to help, so he went to see dad and bought me. He traded me to the nasty old man for his sister, who went to take my place, living with my dad. Dad took her to bed and knocked her up the first night, even though she was younger than I was.

The old man’s senior wife threw such a fit over him getting a young wife, and one trained to be a slut at that, she convinced the old coot to sell me to Josiah, and he happily bought me for more than the old man had paid.

Once I knew all that, I stopped being mad at my dad.

While we were walking one evening I said, “Josiah, it has been too long for me without the touch of a man. My wedding dress is done. Why is there such a delay for our wedding?”

Josiah smiled at me and said, “Do you truly desire to be my wife and lie with me?”

I groaned and said, “Husband-to-be, I ache for your touch. My woman’s needs are strong and I fear I’ll tempt you into sin if you don’t get us married so you can properly take care of me.”

Josiah led me to his mother’s house. He knocked on the door and when his mother answered the door, he said, “Mother, Jade desires to be my wife. She has no fears of the wedding night. She is prepared to do her wifely duties voluntarily and cheerfully. She has no fear of bearing my babies, and wishes we could start our family as soon as possible.”

“That is good news son. The Bishop will be back from his Arizona congregation tomorrow. We can have the wedding as soon as he is available to perform the ceremony,” Josiah’s mother said.

We had a Saturday afternoon wedding, and I was teaching my husband how to fuck me by sunset. He was too quick at first, but having a twenty-year-old was a treat for me because it didn’t take long for him to recover. By morning, he was drained to the point he could last long enough for me to cum. He was proud as hell of himself when he got me off. I made sure to concentrate on the positives. For one thing, he put out a lot more semen than my dad did. I enjoyed the hell out of having my insides flooded with boiling hot cream three or four times every day. I had my IUD removed as soon as Josiah and I were officially betrothed, so I was sure I’d get pregnant pretty quickly. I didn’t catch the first month I could have. It wasn’t for lack of trying. Josiah was a motivated pupil and he learned how to make me cum hard every time. It took a little time to convince him that extended foreplay that got me frantic to get fucked was definitely worth his time. Getting him to go down on me was a harder sell, but when I gave him his first blowjob, deep throated him, and let him spunk on my tonsils, Josiah decided it wasn’t a sin to lick my clit after all.

Once we got there, he was working my g-spot and licking my clit at the same time until he had me cumming so hard I was screaming. When he fucked me, I was pleasantly surprised to find my husband was a little heavier hung than my dad. Even if Josiah was in a mood and just shoved his dick in me, I usually came by the time he spermed me. That’s a secret feminist girls don’t know. If you keep your guy’s balls drained dry, he lasts long enough to make it very, very good for you. Another thing I learned was not to ridicule my husband if he went off too soon. I would try my best to be as sexy as a woman can be, even when he was fast. When he got hard again, he worked his ass off to fuck me so well it would make me cum until I was hoarse and Josiah said I’d nearly made him deaf from screaming in his ear every time I came.

Dad called me to come by the ranch and examine June, Josiah’s sister. Dad was smiling when I rode over one morning. I didn’t enjoy riding a mule as much as riding a horse, but there are advantages in harsh terrain. I tied up the mule and took off the saddle. Dad had a few saw horses to hold saddles. Jazz came out and led the mule to the pasture and turned the big guy out with the horses. Dad had a lucky draw and got to pick out some mustangs from the herd thinning project. I thought he got some sleepers that most people wouldn’t see as good horses. Dad used pack horses as well as riding horses, so if an animal was strong and healthy it didn’t matter if he was pretty.

I took my saddlebags and my medical kit inside the cabin, and I met June for the first time. She had mousey brown hair, but she was pretty. Even more than that, she had a hella sexy figure. Even pregnant, I could see dad wanting to get all over her three times a day, even if it killed him.

I was shocked when June started asking me questions. It seems that the cult gave her no sex education or information about her own body. Everything was geared to producing girls who went to their marriage bed a virgin and totally ignorant.

June wanted to know if there was something wrong with her because she wanted my dad to fuck her every time he had a boner, and sometimes she wanted sex more than her man did. I explained to her about hormones and how dad was really good at fucking so her first experience had been good. I told June that made a girl want sex more. Then she wanted to know about oral sex with Jazz. June couldn’t believe her ears when I told her that most girls in a polygamous marriage eat out each other because it wasn’t unusual for two girls to need more sex than one man could give them. If they were going to have a successful marriage, helping a sister-wife get off was better than slutting around. I reassured June that dad would think it was sexy, if he saw June and Jazz eating each other. It would probably inspire him to give both his girls a good dicking. It certainly would not make him mad.

I did an exam, and it looked like even though she was a skinny fourteen-year-old, June and her baby were both fine. I was definitely envious of June’s perfect C Cup tits. Her skinny body made her boobs look even bigger. I understood what Jazz was complaining about when she told me daddy couldn’t keep his hands-off June, and that Jasmine had to walk around naked and practically stick her pussy in his face for daddy to notice her.

After I gave June a thorough checkup I reported my findings to dad. He was happy to hear June was going to be fine. “I was worried about her being fourteen, but she wanted to get pregnant right away so badly, and she was so sexy about it, I let emotion overrule good sense and gave her what she wanted,” Dad said.

“Dad, I know it’s your family and you are going to do things the way you want, but I want to remind you that treating one sister-wife like your favorite can’t lead to anything good,” I said.

My father smiled a little sadly and said, “I know Jade. Let’s just say that there’s no fool like an old fool, especially when a super sexy fourteen-year-old girl is involved.”

“Well, good luck dad. You know I didn’t like Jazz much until we moved out here. She did more than her share of getting us a good start here. Please try to remember all she’s done for you,” I said, as I headed out the door.

I saddled up and headed back to Josiah’s ranch. I was brooding about poor Jasmine’s plight all the way back to the house. I guess it’s inevitable that a man is going to get his head turned by a new and younger wife. I knew that if our ranch was at all successful, Josiah would find another wife. I would have very little say in who he chose. If he needed big tilts to get him going and found a top-heavy girl, I’d be at a serious disadvantage. I decided to experiment and find out how I could keep my husband as interested in me as the day we were married.

I thought that perhaps being the woman who made all Josiah’s wet dreams come true was the way to go. I took a shower as soon as I got home and nearly attacked my husband. I could tell he liked my begging him to fuck me. He got really hot when I crawled across the floor to him, acting slinky, like a panther, and started undressing him. I could tell he was thinking about scolding me for not making dinner, but when his dick was all the way down my throat and my gagging and swallowing was massaging his cock head, he wasn’t about to tell me to stop.

One thing I enjoyed about Josiah was that he truly loved to make me cum. Once in a while I could tempt him into just shooting off down my throat, but the majority of the time, he wanted to fuck my pussy. Even when I was having my period, he wanted to shove his dick in me. That was fine with me because orgasms fight cramps. The endorphins orgasms release also help a girl stop feeling bitchy. If Josiah fucked me, he always wanted to do me right and make me cum as many times as he could. His goal was to give me so many orgasms that we both lost count.

My husband said, “Lie down on the rug.”

Josiah pushed down his pants and got on top of me. He shoved his uncut dick in me and started hammering me. The Navajo woven wool rug was scratchy under my bare butt, but I was enjoying the way my husband was fucking me like there was nothing and no one more important to him than I was at that moment.

It turned out to be a really good fuck for both of us. I started saying dirty stuff, and poor, innocent Josiah didn’t know if he should cream me or spank me for being an evil woman. In the end, he pumped more cream than he ever had into my milking, cumming pussy hole. I tried to let him know I was really pleased by the way he did me. My husband surprised me by putting a pillow under me so my hips were elevated. He told me to pull my legs up and keep them there for a while to keep his sperm inside my cunt, so hopefully it would go up my womb, get into my tubes, and knock me up. I was almost shocked to know Josiah was keeping track of my calendar and knew I should be ovulating today.

My husband sat beside me on the rug and said, “You are the sexiest woman in the universe. No girl raised the way I was could ever compete with you for satisfying me. If I ever take another wife it will be purely practical. If you have trouble getting pregnant or carrying babies to term, I would find us a brood mare. She might be a fallen woman who already had a kid. I might look for woman who was a whiz at cooking and cleaning to make your life easier. It’s also possible I might look for an only child with a land-owning father. In any case, I’ll do my husbandly duty by them, but not many women think sex is fun or need to be fucked the way you do. I will never show it, to keep order in the family, but you will always be my favorite.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek. “Thank you, husband. I need you to know that you satisfy all of my needs and when I tell you, ‘I want you’ or ‘I need you,’ that’s honestly how I feel,” I said.

“Jade, you understand men very well. I don’t need as much ego massaging as most, so it means more to me if you are telling me something true, not bullshit to butter me up,” Josiah said.

“I don’t want you to think I take you for granted. If I go overboard a little, it’s because I want to stir you up so you’ll throw me down and ravish me, or to make sure I’ve drained every single drop out of your balls and you’ve made me cum as many times as it is possible for a woman to cum. I love it when you put everything you’ve got into screwing me. I need to be pounded every now and then. I like the way it makes my heart feel if I can get you carried away so you fuck my brains out. I know you bought me, but I think we are well on the way to loving each other. I hope it isn’t too silly or romantic of me to think that,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.