Sister-wives - Cover

Sister-wives

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man can be a lot of work. Sometimes it takes more than one good woman to take care of one good man.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

My name is Jade and this is the story of my crazy life.

Today is my fourteenth birthday. Everything that’s wrong with me is my older sister’s fault.

Jasmine, was fourteen when our mom bailed on us. Dad had some kind of mental break and didn’t do much of anything but drink cheap booze and watch television. I was eleven and I’d been somewhere between normal and oblivious up until then.

Jasmine tried to explain to dad that if he didn’t work, we didn’t have money for food. Nothing seemed to get through to dad back then. Finally, Jasmine gave up and decided to take things into her own hands. Somehow my sister decided that prostitution was the only way she could make enough money for us to survive. Jasmine was a good little suburban, middle class girl up to this point. She was a top student and never a discipline problem. After Jasmine decided she needed to become a hooker, everything about her changed.

Jasmine didn’t have any experience, so she convinced dad she’d turned into a nympho and she got him to teach her all about sex. She really got into his head and got dad to tell her his deepest secrets and most perverted desires, then she got our dad to teach her how to do all the dark, perverted stuff he secretly wanted. Jasmine had led a sheltered enough life up to that point that she misunderstood some of the stuff daddy told her. Those misunderstandings were magnified when my sister taught me about sex.

Dad was hard on himself for getting a boner for Jasmine. He told her he was a pedophile pervert and that if guys were honest, most would have to admit they were potential child molesters too. Somehow Jasmine passed that belief on to me. She also made me believe the only reason dad agreed to have children was that mom agreed to leave him alone with his daughters so he could have his way with us. Jasmine convinced me that the only reason dad had kids at all was to create little girls he could molest and tight little pussies he could fuck when we got big enough for his penis to fit inside our vaginas. Of course, it had been long enough since mom left that dad would have gotten hard for just about any female.

Dad started fucking Jasmine and teaching her how to suck a guy’s cock. He taught her how to help a man get off. He taught Jasmine to always swallow his load. Jasmine said it was really easy for her to have an orgasm, so she started liking it a whole lot when daddy fucked her pussy.

Daddy calmed down a bunch after Jasmine started getting him off every day, so he wasn’t as scary in some ways. For example, now I wasn’t afraid he would snap and have to be hospitalized. I wasn’t afraid he’d kill us in our sleep, then commit suicide. I wasn’t afraid he would lose his temper and hit me. The thing that did scare me was that dad told me he would start doing the stuff he did to Jasmine on my fourteenth birthday. He added that if Jasmine was not turning enough tricks to pay the bills, she would expect me to start servicing johns too.

I must not be too bright because I just accepted that’s the way things would be. I tried not to think about it, but I was worrying for three years about becoming a whore, when I really didn’t want to fuck anybody.

Jasmine started turning tricks and apparently, she was good at it. She recruited the widowers in the neighborhood to be regular customers as well as men with post-menopausal wives. Then she would schedule one of the old guys so he was in the house when she had an appointment to let some high school nerd fuck her. That way she had someone to protect her if the high school kid got too rough. Jasmine never gave any of the money she made to dad. She opened a bank account and used her earnings to pay bills and buy food and clothes for herself and for me. She used the debit card that came with the account to take care of everything she could online.

Jasmine wasn’t greedy, so she only scheduled four customers a day. Usually it was one old guy and three high school nerds. She made every one of her customers use a condom every single time. She provided high quality rubbers so there wouldn’t be any reason for a customer to argue or risk from cheap condoms. She just added the cost of condoms and lube into her operating expenses and adjusted her prices.

When I turned fourteen, Jasmine decided I should start taking care of dad so she didn’t get so worn out. If it wasn’t so pitiful, it would be funny that on my birthday I was going into the master bedroom on my way to get my cherry popped by our dad instead of going to a party with my friends. I had never felt horny in my whole life and I had no desire to have some movie star or music idol fuck me, let alone my own dad.

I guess Jasmine fucking him every day had sort of rehabilitated dad a little. He was sweet to me and told me I was pretty and had a sexy figure. He did stuff to make me feel good, but he didn’t try to kiss me or do anything that would creep me out. I found out I liked getting kisses on my neck. Then dad slipped his hands under the over-size tee shirt and I found out my tits liked being stroked and massaged. My nipples really liked the way dad played with them. He pulled up my shirt and it didn’t upset me to have dad looking at my tits. Then he licked my nipples and I actually loved that so much I kind of purred. When he saw I liked that, dad sucked my nipples and tongued them at the same time. I think I had a little tiny orgasm from dad sucking my nipples. He did some light biting too, and that got me feeling a little crazy.

Dad slipped a finger inside the panties and started petting me like he was stroking a kitty cat. My hips wouldn’t stay still when he did that. It felt pretty wonderful. Before I knew it, dad was taking the panties off of me. He started kissing my breasts and doing stuff to my nipples with his mouth until I had another orgasm. This one was a little bigger. Still a small one, but big enough there was no mistaking what was making my hips squirm uncontrollably and my whole body feel like I was exploding at my core and the shock waves were rushing to the surface.

I thought dad would get grossed out when dad started kissing down from my tits toward my mound, but everything he’d done to me so far had felt really good. I had been carrying a lot of worry and stress around with me, so I felt like the orgasms were kind of healing me, and I wanted a few more, so I could sleep well for a change. Then daddy was kissing my pussy lips, gently spreading them, and tonguing my slit. I knew my pee came out just below my clitoris, and I thought he was crazy to lick me on my clit because it always seemed really difficult to get myself clean enough to suit me after I peed. It didn’t seem to bother dad though, and after all, it is his tongue licking me, so I let myself enjoy what he was doing. When I came from getting my clit licked, it was so much more intense than anything I’d ever felt. I was squirmy and noisy when I came.

I moaned, “Oh daddy, thank you for making me cum. I feel so much better now.”

Dad grinned at me. “Are you scared? Do you plan to tell me to stop before my cock is all the way inside you?” Dad asked.

“There isn’t any point in stopping you. You’ll just make me do it tomorrow. Jasmine will slap the crap out of me tonight if she is tired and I haven’t already serviced you,” I said.

I started kissing the head of dad’s cock, then licked it all over to get it really wet. I pushed dad on his back and straddled his hips. I guided the slippery head to my sticky hole. I used my weight and gravity to start his cock head into myself. I groaned as his dick head stretched the muscles around the opening of my pussy. I squirmed my hips a tiny bit and squeezed the purple helmet inside myself. The drop of pre-cum drooled from dad’s pee hole and spready in a slippery layer across the plum size glans. Suddenly the muscles around my pussy hole gave up, stopped fighting, and the whole fat head popped inside me.

I moaned from the feeling of fullness the thick head gave me. The stretching of my opening was somewhere between burning discomfort and divine pleasure. I knew my damaged psyche was glorying in becoming a woman and ‘being good for something,” for a change. Jasmine had beaten down any confidence I ever had with her constant reminders that I wasn’t good for anything and that the only reason daddy allowed me to be conceived was so he had another cunt available to stick his dick in.

I wiggled my hips and dad’s dick sank into me slowly until little by little I took his whole adult size shaft inside my tiny teenage pussy.

Dad grinned at me and said, “Just sit on me for a bit baby girl. Let my prick marinate in your hot juice until your pain nerves calm down a little. Otherwise, I’ll shoot off too quick for it to feel good to you. I want it to be good for you baby. I want to make you cum and cum and cum until you think taking care of your old dad is worthwhile because I take good care of you.”

“Dad, I’m only fourteen-years-old. I’ve never felt horny a second in my life. I’m doing this because Jasmine is turning tricks to make enough money so we can eat. Do you really think I’m magically going to become a slut and turn into your eager little sex toy?” I said, in the snarkiest tone I could.

Dad laughed and said, “Women have unpredictable bodies. If I do my best to make it nice for you, your body might just tell you something different from all the negative stuff that’s going on in your head. Most of that is coming from all the partly true shit Jasmine’s been telling you.”

“Dad, I can’t believe that you like me better than Jasmine or are going to work harder to make me like getting screwed. Jasmine never says anything about her Johns, but she ALWAYS has something to say about how disgusting servicing you is and how you are a totally revolting person,” I said.

Somehow my mean words to dad seemed hollow because I could tell my body very obviously DID like having my tight cunt hole stuffed with dad’s thick prick. I couldn’t hold still, and I was rubbing my clit slowly against his pubic bone. It felt good and I couldn’t stop myself.

Dad gave me a sad little smile. He said, “Jasmine had decided to become a whore and didn’t want to talk about any other ways for us to survive. She thought I was useless, and going to fail, so she never even let me try. Sadly, she treats me worse than a mediocre whore treats a client. She makes sure there is no emotion between us and no chance for her to feel pleasure. She masturbates me with her mouth or her pussy so I’ll shoot as quickly as possible and be done before she has time to be stimulated.”

Rubbing my clit against dad’s pubic bone was highly effective, and my squirming hips did stimulate my clit to the point where I had an orgasm. It wasn’t earth shattering, but it opened my eyes and showed me the possibilities. As I was catching my breath, I said, “Sorry for being bitchy dad. Thanks for making my first time nice and making sure I’d cum.”

I rode dad’s dick and ground my clit against him until I was cumming hard and frequently. That was all it took to break me down and release the nasty little slut lurking inside me. I stopped trying to stay in control. I let myself feel how good it was to get fucked and how delicious it is for a girl to cum on a thick, hard cock. I started babbling, “Fuck me daddy. Stuff my hungry pussy. Screw my slutty little cunt. Make me cum for you daddy.” I was shocked at how dirty I could talk and even more shocked that I really meant it when I begged daddy to fuck me, cream me, and impregnate me.

My enthusiastic wiggling and obscene begging, combined with the undeniable truth of my whole-body orgasms got to dad and he hosed down my insides with what seemed like a gallon of semen. The liquid fire spurting against my cervix set me off again and I had a monster orgasm. I clung to my father and whispered, “Thank you daddy. I had no idea I needed you to fuck me so badly and I had no clue you could do such a good job satisfying me and making me into your cum slut sex toy.”

Dad wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. He smiled and said, “Just be my little girl and let me make it good for you, Jade. I think you already know your body isn’t going to let you off easy, and you’ll want to do this again.”

“Yes dad, it does seem your advice was prophetic. Please do me a favor and don’t tell Jasmine what a total slut I am or she’ll make my life hell.”

“It’ll be our little secret, Jade,” Dad said.

I was not prepared for what a nasty slut lived in the dark corners of my brain. I found myself licking dad’s cock head and sucking his shaft clean, with no clue why. He hadn’t told me to do it and Jasmine hadn’t ordered me to give dad a blow job. I sucked his big club hungrily and I was driven to get the whole head and as much of the shaft as possible into my mouth. My tongue was swirling around the head and licking the frenum frantically. Dad’s fuck pole swelled and got fatter in my mouth. It throbbed and then spat hot cream. I sucked and swallowed without thinking until I’d devoured every drop of my father’s spunk.

Dad’s cock got soft and shrank up until it was more like a little worm than a fearsome sword. When his floppy phallus slipped out of my mouth I found myself happy and giggly. “How was that daddy? Was it as much fun for you as it was for me?” I bubbled.

My father grinned at me and said, “Jade honey, just be yourself with me. You don’t have to be an actress or a porn star. If you really do like what I do for you, we can have some fun and live a pretty pleasant life.”

I said, “Dad, I liked sucking you off. I liked all the orgasms when you fucked me. I’m a little slut at the very least, and I might even turn into a nympho who will wear you out and drain your balls so dry that eventually only dust will shoot out of your dick. My big problem with sitting back and enjoying a comfortable life with you is that my sister is turning tricks to pay for that comfortable life and she makes me remember it every moment of the day and night.

“Where is your head at right now daddy? If I’m your willing little sex slave and you never have to ask to get all the fucking you ever dreamed of, could you tell Jasmine she doesn’t have to support us financially anymore?” I asked.

Dad frowned, and for a minute I was scared I’d pushed too much and he’d crack up again. His expression softened and he said, “I got pissed at Jasmine when she INFORMED me what she was doing to ‘rescue’ us. I was about to go back to work then, but I got all passive aggressive over the whole, ‘If you want to be a whore, far be it from me to stop you.’ thing. I got the idea she really liked turning tricks and being used, but wanted to beat me over the head with her shame and sacrifice.”

I frowned and said, “Dad, I couldn’t turn tricks. I like fucking you, and I’ll happily do that until one or the other of us falls in love with someone and needs to stop, but even though I’m a slut with you, I could never be a whore.”

Dad said, “I can go back to work. Please let me be the one to talk to Jasmine about it though. I want to make sure her anger is directed at me and doesn’t spill over onto you.”

“I can do that! I have no interest in being the target of my sister’s ire,” I said.

Jasmine got home around 2AM. She immediately took a shower, then came into the master bedroom. Dad and I were asleep, with our bodies pushed up against each other. We had worn each other out, then we went to sleep naked, and without cleaning up, except for sucking his dick into my mouth and licking it clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.