Brady Bunch Story Challenge; Past Ass, Brady Phases,That's Crazy - Cover

Brady Bunch Story Challenge; Past Ass, Brady Phases,That's Crazy

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My submission in the Brady Bunch Story Challenge in story form tries to catch the feel of the show with all characters over eighteen years-old during different events. I will leave to the readers how much is 'true discipline' and how much is fantasy bliss.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Crime   Fan Fiction   Mystery   School   Workplace   Humiliation   Spanking  

Last to step up and bend over bottoms up and be put in the under the arms bungee harness was Pat. None of the girls including Katy had any idea what the inventor/avenger in the mask had in mind for their bottoms. However, they certainly suspected it was not going to be good. The Gibson Girl with shoulder length chestnut brown hair blew in the wind. The punisher enjoyed the view up her red checked dress in her red checked flowing skirt. Her punisher watched as her tight denim colored panties almost split her bottom reminded the punisher of her blue jean shorts.

The paddle was thick made of leather with rows of holes. Soon the paddling started as the Ferris Wheel brought their bottoms around to meet my paddle. I knew the closer to the top the less they could hear the cracks of thick leather as it met bare flesh followed immediately by a whimper. Each rider with there bottom sticking out tried to be brave as they received their spanking. However, that just would not do as the masked avenger flicked his wrist to put some extra energy behind each swat. A chorus of cries and “oh no” greeted his delighted ears. As the spanker watched their rears turn redder and redder as each bottom made contact with his personal revenge. The cracks of the paddle rang out as each of the coworker or classmate’s selected naughty girls was grateful for the cool breeze which circulated under the dome and waft against their sizzling arses. The wind howled and so did the spanked girls. The masked avenger swung for the fences with the wooden paddle. The girls yelped and hick up cried to the beat of the master of the games leather strap paddle with blistering holes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.