Four Men Abduct and Rape a Young Wife - Cover

Four Men Abduct and Rape a Young Wife

by Smjle

Copyright© 2019 by Smjle

Erotica Sex Story: A sexy young wife enjoys going to clubs where she unmercifully teases guys while her hubby watches from a distance. One month later, four good-looking young that she teased, abduct her after putting a sedative in her drink.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Gang Bang   .

Until the women’s movement put a stop to it, before the mid-1970s, it was common for police to integrate rape victims with questions such as, “Did you enjoy it?” “Were you a virgin?” “What were you wearing?” That was outrageous and women’s groups referred to it as the second rape and rape by the police. Rape by the police may often be worse than the initial rape and certainly, women would avoid reporting rape if they knew the police would abuse them.

I highly dislike stories about rape and gang rape that is brutal and/or where after the woman is threatened and terrorized, she enjoys it, her body responds, and she has orgasms. In my opinion, that is unrealistic and seldom happens except in Stockholm syndrome situations. In any event, I dislike stories that include more than minor violence such as a non-severe spanking against an innocent woman unless it includes payback or revenge against those initiating the violence.

Nevertheless, I can enjoy rape and/or gang rape stories if the pain and fear are minor and similar to when you are young. You know you are going to get a spanking. You are not terrorized but you are somewhat afraid because a spanking is painful. However, you know your parents are not brutal, nor will they harm you other than a little redness that hurts for two or three minutes.

Assuming the fear and any pain is somewhat similar to a child getting a gentle spanking by loving parents. I wondered, “Is it possible in real life for a woman to be abducted, gang-raped, and enjoy it?” I believe so if her fear is minor and the guys are exceptionally attractive.

This is my story where Sophia enjoys being gang-raped. She does not do anything wrong. However, she puts herself into risky situations by going to clubs and teasing guys by being a slutty cock tease. Then after implying the guys can fuck her, she quickly departs and leaves them hanging. Therefore, I can justify writing the rape story because of her contributory actions.

Sophia, a 22-year-old tease and slutty wife, loves sex and loves to teasing guys. Even more, Sophia loves to tease men because Robert, her husband, loves to watch her tease men. Robert takes Sophia, dressed in a tight-fitting strapless mini-dress, to the Paradise nightclub, a sometimes rather rowdy club.

20623-image001.jpg

Inside the club, she teases four young men unmercifully. Sophia rubs against them, grinds her ass into their cocks, and allows their hands to squeeze her ass. Robert is at the bar watching. He loves sexy guys to rub their hands on her body, feel her up, and attempt to fuck her.

When one young man tells her he wants to get into her pants she replies, “I’m going to let you.” Shortly she goes to the restroom and when she returns, she dances with him and gives him her panties. He tells the others, “I’m going to get me some of that.”

At some point, Sophia tells the young man, “I’ll be right back,” and steps out the door, and into the car where Robert is waiting for her to get into the car. Then he quickly drives away before any of the guys realized what was happening. Sophia tells Robert, “I was so turned on. If you had not rescued me, I was about to let them fuck me.” They return home and have wild sex. However, Sophia left the young men hanging without any relief.

About every two weeks, Robert and Sophia go to a club and play their sexy game. Sometimes Sophia would squeeze and feel a guy’s cock until he squirted in his pants; especially if he is a bit of a nerd and she knows he would not or could not force her. At least she would attempt to and sometimes she would make a nerd squirt especially if sitting at a table.

Sophia would sit at a table and play with his cock under the table. Sitting across the table she would remove her heels and rub his cock with her feet, usually that would only tease him. However, if sitting next to him, her hand would be under the table, in his pants, and stroking his cock until he squirted.

The table would hide the fact that her hand was under the table and in his pants and stroking his cock. That embarrassed the nerd so he would leave and go home. However, the nerd stroked his whenever he thought about it. Moreover, many times he returned to the club hoping that Sophia or another sexy woman would stroke his cock.

Robert loves watching Sophia stroke a guy’s cock and making him squirt. He encourages it and asks Sophia to tell him all about it. Moreover, Sophia loved being the naughty wife.

Sophia was a slut before she married Robert and, at times, when he was not around, she is still a slut. Sophia was involved in several gangbangs before she married Robert and she would not mind having another gangbang if the situation was right.

Sophia and Robert could go to about a dozen different clubs. They seldom returned to any of the clubs. That way it was unlikely that people would remember them. Two weeks later, they went to an almost all-black club in the very rough nigger part of town. Sofia felt up the big black cock of a 6’4”, 240 lb ex-linebacker. She told him, his big cock would stretch her pussy so much that she would not even be able to feel her hubby’s little dick for two weeks until her pussy shrunk back to normal.

However, he became overly aggressive, and with a club full of rough-looking and aggressive blacks, she had to think fast for an excuse so she and Robert could quickly leave. She told Robert, “Let’s not go back there for a year. Those niggers will castrate you and gangbang me whether or not I consent.” However, that narrow escape was so exciting that her pussy was dripping wet when she and Robert got home and they had a great night of fucking.

Two weeks later when they went to a club, Sophia was wearing another tight-fitting mini-dress that puts her assets on display.

20623-image002.jpg

The four young men she teased and left hanging also happened to be at the club and they were ready with a plan.

Getting her drunk and/or slipping a sedative in her drink, two of the four young men were able to get her in their van while the other two distracted her husband.

The guys with Sophia in the back of the van drove to a big two-story farmhouse in a secluded area. Then the guys stripped Sophia down to her panties and bra and placed her on the bed.

20623-image003.jpg

Sophia woke up, with a headache, wondering where she was and how she got there. On the nightstand, she finds a letter stating, “You will not be harmed or touched without your permission, except as necessary to keep you from escaping. Moreover, whether you call it rape or sex, we will release you after you completely sexually satisfy all four of us during a lengthy session of sexual passion in which you will do whatever we ask you to do, limited to oral and vaginal sex.

“To the extent possible, everyone will be gentle and careful so there will be no pain except you may receive light spankings on your bare bottom with a hand and then no harder than people clap during an applause. It may make your bottom pink, but not red and you must consent to having your bottom spanked. The sex games may include bondage. Therefore, part of the time, we may tie you up and blindfold you.

“You will be given a safe word that will immediately stop the session and you will be returned to your room. Then, when you choose, you can start over again from the beginning. The only stipulation is that your body must respond--you must enjoy it and have orgasms. Otherwise, you will have failed to be a good sex plaything and you must start over again at the beginning.

“You can start now and be released later today or tomorrow morning. Or else, you can wait a few hours, days, weeks, or months. The choice is yours. If after two months, you do not agree to have sex, you will be released.” [In fact, they plan to release her after a few days, even if she does not agree to the sex session, but they want her to think otherwise.]

“A video will be made of the sex session with our faces obscured and you will be given the video on a password-protected thumb drive. Approximately eight to twelve hours after the sex session you will be taken to a semi-public place with your purse and cell phone so you can call a taxi. Since your purse only has a few dollars, we will give you sufficient additional cash to pay for the taxi.

“In the meantime, your room is your castle. We will knock before entering, will not enter without your permission, and will leave immediately if ordered. No means ‘No,’ stop means ‘Stop’, and leave means ‘Leave.’ Our names are Arnold, Bill, Carl, and David. If you wish to talk, there is a button to push to signal us. We will furnish whatever you wish to eat, and any book or movie.”

’What kind of fucking shit is this? What kind of insane creeps have kidnapped me?’ Sophia pushes the button. Arnold knocks and she says, “Come in. Release me immediately and take me back. Kidnapping is a Federal felony and you can go to prison for 20 years to life.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.