No Clothes? No Problem!

by Tonguelasher

Copyright© 2019 by Tonguelasher

BDSM Sex Story: Something that happened to me, with a little 'improvement'

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   .

I checked in to this little ski resort? it’s a golf resort meant for the summer really, but a short drive from the ski hill, the best in Ontario (which isn’t saying much) so they are obviously trying to attract some ski business, although nobody seems to know about them yet. The place is a hotel with a little timeshare section added on, the whole place brand new, still under construction really, and almost deserted in the winter mid-week off season.

So I go down to check out the laundry setup? the room is down a floor at the end of the hallway, and I need to check the setup, as skiing uses up a lot of laundry. I go into the room and see a respectable row of machines for such a small place, and a woman pouring detergent into one.

Now, this is the first person I’ve seen at all in the hallways. I ask her about the machines, and she explains that although they are set up with coin boxes, they are all free, and she explains how to work them.

She is wearing a ski suit, matching jacket and snow pants in two tone light blues. I suddenly flash on why she is wearing the outdoor suit in the warm laundry room. I’ve done the same stunt myself? you only bring just enough clothes to ski in, a couple of changes. Sometimes I’ve worn my jacket because I’m washing all my T shirts as well as underwear and socks. She is probably doing the same. I’ll bet she is even washing her bra and all her panties.

She is also very friendly and helpful. I’ll bet she is alone, and looking for some company, with a single room to herself and an otherwise empty bed. Nice looking blond, a little younger than me, a good match. Also in great shape, athletic body, no doubt because of the skiing.

“That’s a really nice ski jacket you have on. May I look at it?”

“Er, well, sure...”

She is still being friendly, obviously hoping to strike up a conversation, and so agrees without thinking.

I use the excuse to approach her and, to her surprise I reach for her zipper.

She freezes, but does not stop me at first. I note this, and continue to keep up a patter as I slowly lower the zipper down her front. “This looks great. I’ll bet it’s a good material. Does it have a nice lining, too?”

At this point, we both know that I know that she’s not wearing anything underneath, and that I now know she knows this, and that I’m continuing to open it, and we also both realize that she’s not stopping me, and that we both know that she’s not going to stop me.

She’s sub; or at least adventurous enough to go along for now. I go with it. “You’re filling it out very nicely.” I slide my hand inside and over her naked tit. “Very soft, very smooth, very warm.”

I cup her and caress her, and then grasp her bare nipple between my thumb and finger, and start to firmly squeeze it. She moans, loudly.

I open her jacket widely, exposing both of her tits completely, and start to fondle both of them openly, squeezing and stroking her breasts and nipples. I lean over and take one tit in my mouth, sucking and licking it; and then do the same to the other. “Delicious, too!” Obviously we aren’t talking about the jacket any more, although not saying anything to deny it.

After we are both getting obviously hot, I slide a hand down the front of her pants, asking about them, I get to her clit without resistance, and after playing with that for a few seconds, I slip a finger inside.

“Nice. Also very soft and warm.” By now she is leaning back against the machine with her eyes shut, letting me have my way with her.

Holding my hand to the back of her head, I embrace her and we start to kiss passionately. Meanwhile I work her fly open so I can get at her easily, and am starting to seriously masturbate her. I notice her machine going, and I get an evil idea.

She is way past the point of reason, on her way to her first orgasm, and the place is deserted.

“You know, it’s a shame not to wash these with the rest. Why don’t we pop them into the machine with the rest of your stuff, and you can just hang out in my room while they wash.” I didn’t actually expect her to answer such a stupid suggestion, but I wanted to see how far I could push her, how amenable she was to control and how open she was to sexual humiliation, one of my favourites.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.