Mud & Magic - Cover

Preview

Mud & Magic

by Blind_Justice

Copyright© 2019 by Blind_Justice

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Consensual, BiSexual, Hermaphrodite, Fiction, High Fantasy, Magic, Demons, Group Sex, First, Oral Sex, Voyeurism, Revenge, Slow, Violent,

Fantasy Sex Story: Abused for most of his life, farm boy Rhys can only helplessly watch when the local lord's henchman abducts his sister. But then, a mysterious power awakens within.

Author’s Notes:

As usual, thanks to my lady love and a whole adventuring party’s worth of beta readers, including ReGats, John988 and ChloeTzang. Your critique and inspiration not only made me rewrite this thing in its entirety but caused me to improve in the process. Thank you very much for that.

A special ‘thank you’ goes to my incredible editor bikoukumori, for working his ass off until the 11th hour. I couldn’t have done this without you.

Please note: This story will turn rather grim rather quickly. If you take offense at innocents getting in the line of fire or are easily triggered by bad people doing bad things, please leave now.

All participants in sexual acts are considered adults in their respective species.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.