The Water Nymph - Cover

The Water Nymph

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fin Murray's latest summer vacation is about to take a very strange turn, as one swim in the lake brings him up close and personal with a Naiad, a water nymph.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex  

I was badly in need of a good swim to clear my head, having driven since dawn to get to this neck of the woods on my camping trip with Stephanie, my wife of six years. The summer retreat was as much her idea as mine, both of us agreed that we needed to escape the stress and hectic pace and maybe just enjoy each other’s company. We’d been fighting a lot more and having a lot less sex in the past year or so than we previously did, ever since she became an insurance agent at a fairly large company.

My decision to become a personal trainer and swimming coach (and often lifeguard in the summer and spring break) also bothered Steph at times. At least the gym bit was because I was exposed to so much eye candy and she sensed that I was bi, too. I wasn’t sure what she feared about the lifeguard part. The lifeguards where I worked were all very professional and a slight majority of our customers were underage, so off-limits to us even outside of the usual rules. Sometimes, she even locked me out of the bedroom, something that I personally hated so much that the last time it happened, I didn’t speak to her all weekend. That worried her enough that she didn’t repeat it so far.

Anyway, Steph was in a grouchy mood from the RV drive to get to the lake, so I didn’t want to get into another fight that would spoil the chances of a new spark in our romance. I had lingering doubts about the wisdom of marrying her that dated back to when we first became exclusive. Nagging fears and worries in the back of my mind told me that I had forced something not intended for it into the prison of monogamous marriage. I brushed them aside in a sincere belief that it was a necessary sacrifice for love. I had been just twenty-two and fresh out of the Navy when I married Steph, who was my sister’s best friend and always seemed to desire me. Of course, Maggie played matchmaker, loving the idea of her brother taking her girlfriend to wife, to put it mildly.

At twenty-eight, I was a very different guy and more confident in myself, not to mention more aware that my lecherous nature wasn’t a weakness or a sin or a vice or anything bad at all. I had some real questions about Steph’s willingness or even ability to satisfy me. Even so, I wasn’t sure that I could bring myself to cheat, in spite of the growing awareness that my wandering eye was healthy and natural. Once I stopped going to church (which was the immediate cause of our most recent arguments) and generally stopped believing in Christ or Jesus or the Nazarene, that struggle was over. I had new issues and stresses, but I didn’t worry about the wrath of a jealous, hotheaded father figure in the sky sending me to Hell at least.

I swam for about thirty minutes or so, minding my own business as I splashed around the relatively less polluted lake and tried to de-stress a bit. I certainly got some exercise and even a little sun, even as I thought about ripping Steph’s panties off and fucking her roughly in Nature so as to get some of the frustration and aggression out of both of us. I wasn’t worried about her not joining me, as her interest in swimming was dwarfed by my own passion for it. Water, swimming, anything aquatic or maritime always interested me, and this time was no exception for me.

I was almost finished with my swim when I felt a tug on my trunks and then they slid right off my body, leaving me naked as a jaybird. I hadn’t intended to skinny dip, but here I was, nude in the lake with someone or something now in possession of my only article of clothing that I wore to the bank. I started to look for the trunks when I felt someone’s breath on the back of my neck and heard a giggle. I turned around and saw a ravishing young woman who looked barely legal, just like the magazine. I felt my cock stiffen in quick response to her presence and sheer exquisite beauty. Her luscious nut brown curls contrasted perfectly with her milky white skin and her perky tits were fully exposed to my view. She was naked, just like me.

The saucy smirk on the stranger’s face became even flirtier as she closed the distance between us, holding my trunks like the spoils of a victory or something. Before I could protest, she dropped the trunks back into the water and planted a lip lock on me that included more tongue than my butcher got from the beef industry. Her soft, wet lips felt magical on mine, her eyes changing from green to blue and then to grey. I was stunned, taken aback by that part, even as she reached around my waist and cupped my cheeks.

“Welcome, lover. Just take me. I’m yours and you’re mine, too. For now at least. Don’t worry about your weird clothing. Just screw me and good, right here in the lake. Take me and make me your woman, at least today. Fill me with your seed,” the stranger said, urging me to fuck her now.

Before I could respond, she splashed the water a bit more and wrapped her legs around me to pull me into her body. Angling herself just right, she managed to plant her amazing pussy on my prick, working her hips to impale herself on my dick. I found myself kissing her back and fondling her ass as she bounced repeatedly on my cock. She moaned very loudly and even screamed as she creamed herself on me, drawing me further into the heat of her body in the midst of her climax. It was amazing to watch the pure sexual ecstasy on her face as she rode me while the Sun began setting on us.

I found myself cumming soon afterward ... and cumming some more. I couldn’t stop my balls from churning out a lot of seed for this very intimate stranger. Somehow, her hot, wet pussy had latched itself onto me in a way that took control of how I made spunk and made me keep spilling my hot jizz into her luscious body. I couldn’t believe it. My flesh and hers were so tightly wound together that it reminded me of how dogs knotted up as they mated. I could only continue rubbing her bottom as she drained me repeatedly of my seed. I was a bit backed up from recent sexual deprivation, but that wouldn’t be a problem anymore. My mysterious companion milked my balls for every last drop and came back for more.

Finally, she tore herself away from me and looked down at my sore, red, semi-hard cock with sheer admiration. She licked her lips and kissed mine again before adding more kisses to my neck, shoulders, and chest. She even licked the sweat off me, sending shivers down my spine. My goosebumps reflected just how intense this particular romp had been for me. She kissed me even harder now on the mouth and tangled her tongue with mine in a way that left no question that she was in heat. I got the impression that she was ready to mate and I was just the lucky bastard who happened to be in the right place at the right time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.