Before the Weather Breaks - Cover

Before the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Introducing Miss Valdez, the protagonist of the Breaking series. This story was written in response to requests from readers for background detail. I hope it meets that need. Miss Valdez is a children's mental health counsellor, but finds she has certain troubling desires she must either explore or suppress. The chapters are very short, ~1000 words. Also be aware that the first three chapters, while explicit, are more scene setting than sexy. The steam cranks up from chapter 4.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I’m buzzing now and really need to get off. The air in my apartment is thick with the mingling scents of sweat, semen, and my arousal. I can feel the moisture forming droplets and trickling through my bush. I reach a hand down, soaking it with my juices before wiping it onto Jimmy’s puffy, cum-streaked face and a little into his hair. I want that smell to linger.

I climb off the bed and pull a couple more items of interest from my toy box, tucking them in easy reach between the bed and the nightstand but out of Jimmy’s eyeline. I also palm a little clit stimulator. Climbing back on the bed I plump up the pillows and lean back against the headboard, placing my feet well apart and spreading my legs wide, putting everything on display.

“Here, Jimmy”

I point to the bed maybe 6 inches in front of my vulva.

“Yes, Mistress”

He murmurs but it is several moments before he starts to move, shuffling and wriggling up the bed, cuffed hands and tied legs making movement difficult. By the time he positions himself where I have demanded he is panting again, his breath tingling against my clit and lips, and causing the lightest of flutters on the exposed pucker of my anus.

I slowly reach my hand down the side of the bed, then lightning fast draw out the riding crop and whip it across Jimmy’s lower back, leaving a red line on his tanned skin from the bottom of his ribs to the top of his rounded buttock on the opposite side. I tuck the hard leather away again before the strike even registers. Jimmy yelps and flinches.

“That was for tardiness. Now lick me.”

Before the sentence is even finished I apply both hands; one to his collar, hauling him forward, and the other to the back of his head, pressing his mouth against my pereneum and his nose firmly against the opening of my vagina. I give him three seconds to put his tongue to good use before releasing the grip on the back of his head and this time grabbing the flogger. Softer leather but forty strands of it, good for regular reminders. I bring it down over his ass, nudging the dildo and, I hope, curving round to remind his ballsack who is in charge.

Jimmy gets the message, his tongue dashing out of his mouth and flicking every which way, through the hairs of my pereneum, between my lips, gingerly towards my anus. I decide not to force the latter too much just now. When he comes up for air I flog him again.

“No slacking”

And he quickly redoubles his efforts. His technique needs work, but mostly my motor is ticking over on the kinkiness of having this kid tied up licking between my legs. I thumb the clit stimulator into life, knowing that Jimmy will need a bit of help to get me over the edge. His licking is a bit mechanical but that does mean I can time my clit work with the tingling sensations from lower down. I grind my hips into his face as I swirl my little vibe around and over my clit, building a rhythm that pushes me up through the gears, until I’m redlining ready to blow a gasket. I stay there for what could be seconds or minutes, desperate for something to push me up and over.

I have an epiphany. I tuck the little vibe between my lips trying to keep the tip against my clit, and reach again for the riding crop. I rain blows down on Jimmy, his yelps melding together into a howl of pain that resonates through me, bouncing off the headboard and back down. I frantically continue beating him, back, arms, ass, feet, nothing escapes as I drive myself off the cliff, my own orgasm finally arriving with a groan and a full-body shudder, my thighs clamping involuntarily onto Jimmy’s head. The crop slips from my hand as my vision blurs in and out of focus and dark spots drift across my line of sight.

We both lie panting on the bed. As my vision returns I eye a smear of blood at the bottom of Jimmy’s ribs where I caught skin that was a little too taut, but otherwise he has sustained no more than a few red marks.

I lean over and, with unsteady hands, undo the leash binding his legs to his hands, and release the cuffs. I let him crawl up and lie on top of me, his shrunken penis brushing against my inner thigh as I rest his head between my breasts.

“That was great, Jimmy”

I wrap my arms around him, and after long minutes of quiet embrace begin massaging his wrists to ease the ache of being tied. I pull him up a little further and kiss him tenderly, reaching down to ease the dildo out of his ass as I do so. He flinches and gasps a little, but soon realises it’s coming out. A strange expression crosses his face.

“What is it, Jimmy?”

“I feel ... kinda empty now”

“Playtime’s over, Jimmy”

He nods slowly, and looks down.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.