Before the Weather Breaks - Cover

Before the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Introducing Miss Valdez, the protagonist of the Breaking series. This story was written in response to requests from readers for background detail. I hope it meets that need. Miss Valdez is a children's mental health counsellor, but finds she has certain troubling desires she must either explore or suppress. The chapters are very short, ~1000 words. Also be aware that the first three chapters, while explicit, are more scene setting than sexy. The steam cranks up from chapter 4.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I edge forward, resting the sparkly purple head against Jimmy’s reddened pucker, slick with gel and gaping spasmodically in the aftermath of his orgasm. I hold the shaft with one hand and pull aside each ass cheek in turn with the other, trying to stretch him that little bit further and ease my entry. The angle makes it a little tricky, as I have to push up slightly and can’t just add weight to force my way in. I hook my hands over the top of his thighs, keeping him down on the bed and giving me leverage to push into him. I thrust, slowly but insistently, hoping to drive the 2 inch head past his sphincter. Jimmy whines like an injured dog, screwing his eyes shut and shaking his head, but I cannot seem to make progress. I take the gel bottle again, drizzling gel all around the interface of silicone with young, tender flesh and working it in with my thumb. I notice the muscle gives a little more under the kneading of my thumb, and when I’m satisfied that I’ve got all the lube in that I’m gonna I pull back no more than a quarter inch, before pushing forward perhaps only a half, but with all the strength I can muster. Jimmy’s strangled squeal is more cat than dog this time, and goes for staccato repeats as I move my hips in and out with short, sharp thrusts, joined in our rhythm by the jingling of the bell. The movements are small but energetic, my pounding on his sphincter leaving us both drenched in sweat, me from exertion; him from pain and fear. After a minute I look and see that my efforts are succeeding in tenderizing this tight young muscle; the first inch of the oversized glittery toy now firmly ensconced and gripped by the tight ring. I apply more lube, and resume my thrusts, harder and longer now as he is stretched wide enough and I just need to force in 2 more inches before I let his anus tighten on the narrower shaft of the dildo. Another minute of pounding, Jimmy’s screeching having descended into exhausted grunts, and I have gained no more than a half inch more. I adjust my grip on his thighs, and brace my legs beneath me to power my thrust, ready to stop the moment I’m in. I take a breath and hold it before pushing forward inexorably. Jimmy tries to lift away from me, his toned muscle defying my hands, but his restraints only allow him so much before he cannot go further and must surrender his ass to me. He los like a cow in calf, loud, and long, and deep as the inch and a half enters him, leaving 3 inches of length and 2 of girth lodged firmly in his young rectum, which until this afternoon hadn’t seen anything larger than an enema nozzle. I let go the short end of my sparkly purple assistant, and crouch down to inspect my point of entry. There is a fair amount of reddening, and Jimmy is going to be getting reminders every time he sits down for a week or so, but there is no blood to be seen, and no sign of tearing. Good. I give both butt cheeks a firm slap before standing, and get no reaction from Jimmy. Interesting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.