Her First Threeway

by Salacious_Scribe

Copyright© 2009 Salacious Scribe. All Rights Reserved.

Romantic Sex Story: Husband fulfills his wife's FFM fantasy

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   .

© 2009 Salacious Scribe. All Rights Reserved.

Authors Note:

This was the first erotic story I ever worte, and posted it online 7/10/09. I wrote this story at the request of an online friend who went by Shy155. She is in a sexually unfulfilling relationship, and she desired a three-way with a friend’s college-age daughter. Her partner is dead set against the idea. This story contains erotic massage, romance, light bondage, sapphism, DP, menage-a-trois (MFF), fellatio, cunnilingus, and sodomy (F/F & M/F/F). If you don’t enjoy this kind of smut, please choose another story.

You just walked in the door after a long hard day of dealing with customers who love to grab the ass of the sexy young server. All you want to do is eat dinner and relax. When you walk in, I’m standing in the doorway of the kitchen wearing an apron and a smile. I walk up to you and take the dry cleaning out of your hands and kiss you passionately. You push me away, feeling too tired and stressed to make love.

I take you by the hand and lead you into the dining room. The table is set with our best china, and sitting there waiting is your favorite meal. I pull out your chair and pour you a glass of Dom Perignon. You let out a little sigh as I serve your dinner, and as we eat I listen to you vent about work.

Once we finished our three-course dinner, I pick you up and carry you into the bathroom. The garden tub is filled with hot water and your favorite bubble bath. The floor is covered with rose petals, and the only illumination is from a dozen lavender scented candles strategically placed around the room.

I put you down on the closed toilet and kneel in front of you. I untie the laces on your sneakers and pull them off your tired aching feet. I slide your socks off and spend several minutes giving you a short but powerful foot rub. You sigh in pleasure as I make sure to massage each toe.

When I have finished rubbing your feet, I reach up and take hold of the waistband of your bright orange shorts, and the pantyhose underneath. You lift yourself slightly and I pull them down your shapely legs and off your body.

You sigh as the lower half of your body is freed from your hated work uniform. I stand up and grab the hem your owl themed teeshirt, pulling it up over your head and off your body. I lean in close and nuzzle your neck, as my hands wrap around you and expertly unfasten your push up padded bra. As I slide the straps off your tired arms, exposing your wonderful mango sized breasts, I gently kiss you on your luscious lips.

Now that you are completely naked, I again pick you up and carry you over to the tub, lowering you into the warm bubbling water. As you submerge your tired body into the warm soothing water, I take your phone and open your soundscapes app and start the relaxing mix you set up.

As you soak, I head back to the kitchen to clean up from dinner. When I return to the bathroom, you are dozing in the warm water. I take off the apron and drop it in the hamper with your dirty clothes. As you sleep, I grab your shampoo and pour some in my hand. I pour a little water on your head and begin to massage your scalp as I work it into a rich lather.

When I start to rinse the strawberry-scented foam from your long beautiful black hair, your eyes flutter open. You smile at me as I finish with your hair. As I drain the water, I use the handheld pulsating shower head to rinse the last of the bubbles from your wet naked form.

Once again I leave you, quickly returning with your thick fluffy sherpa robe, fresh from the dryer. I had slipped into my short silk robe you bought me for our first anniversary. I help you out of the tub and wrap you I the warm robe. Once again I scoop you up and carry you into our bedroom. There is a crackling fire in the fireplace, soft music playing in the background, and another bottle of Dom in an ice bucket next to your make up table. I put you on the settee, and hand you a glass of Dom, and a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries.

As you nibble on the sweet fruit and sip the champagne, savoring the way the flavors complement each other, I take your hairbrush and begin to brush your long flowing silky locks. As I carefully brush your hair, my lips and tongue start to nibble on your long sexy neck, and cute ears. You tilt your head, welcoming my soft kisses and nibbles. As you hold one of the strawberries a little too long, some of the chocolate melts and drips onto your legs and your firm perky breasts.

When I finish brushing your hair, I offer you my hand, and you take it and stand up. I guide you to our king size bed. Before you climb on, I untie and remove your robe, leaving you naked to my hungry lust-filled gaze. I place a neck pillow on the bed allowing you to lay face down, to ensure your comfort while I massage you. Before you lay down, I lick the runaway chocolate from your breasts and thighs making you giggle as I accidentally tickle you slightly.

You get on the bed and lay face down as I stare at the most perfect ass I have ever seen. I climb onto the bed and straddle your body. I pick up the strategically placed bottle of massage oil from my nightstand and begin to massage your feet, starting with your big toe. I massage each toe one at a time, spending several minutes on each one. I continue to massage your feet moving to the soles going slowly and making sure to stimulate every square millimeter of your body. I slowly and methodically work my way up to your ankles and over your shapely calves. I flex your legs at the knee several times and pull your lower leg to stretch your sore muscles. Then I continue my journey up your thighs stopping just shy of your damp and glistening womanhood.

I shift my body around to face toward your head, shifting backward a little until my ass is lightly resting on yours. I start to massage your head and neck, focusing on your temples and the joint of the jaw just below your earlobes. I take my time moving even slower than before, as I move down and rub the back and sides of your neck. Soon I reach your shoulders finding, and working out numerous knots and kinks.

I can feel your whole body relaxing, your breathing slowing down and getting deeper. I can almost feel the smile on your face, and the building desire for our bodies to join together. I continue the massage moving down your back, letting my hands wander just a bit gently grazing against the soft supple flesh of the sides of your breasts. You moan every time I touch you there.

I continue to work slowly and thoroughly down your body, eventually reaching the small of your back. I slide back a bit more and grasp your cheeks in my hands, and begin to give you a deep tissue on your taut lean buttocks. Finally, I finish massaging your back half. I climb off you and ask you to turn over.

I drink in your incredibly long erect nipples, and the dew caught on your trimmed bush. Starting again with your feet, I work on all tops of them once again starting with each toe. I work as I did before, slowly, teasingly, staying away from the sensitive flesh of your thighs ... for now!

I again turn around and start to massage your cheeks and around your mouth, working my way down, your neck, and then to your arms, massaging your biceps, triceps, and forearms. I then start on your hands treating each finger just like I did your toes earlier.

All that’s left now is your torso. I avoid your breasts, massaging your stomach and sides down to the hips and back again getting ever closer, but never quite touching you there.

You are in sexual torment, wanting to scream touch me damn you but you know if you do, I’ll slow down even more. You bite your tongue to keep yourself quiet, knowing how good it’ll be if you are patient. After an agonizing hour of desiring to be touched, my hand finally comes in contact with your dampness. As soon as my hand grazes across your outer lips, you shudder and cry out involuntarily. I look at you and smile, drinking in the pleasure I am giving you. After spending all too short a time letting my fingers tease the outside of your most intimate place, I get up and climb off the bed.

I put the oil down and open the top drawer. In my hand are the first two silk neckties you gave me when I got my first office job, and the sleeping mask I used to use when I was working nights going to school. I see the concern in your face. I know you are not a fan of being tied down, but you trust me implicitly.

As I tie one necktie into a handcuff knot, I say “I know you’re afraid, but trust me. I won’t hurt you.” I place the knot behind the headboard, and you let me put your hands through the slats and into the loops. I pull them tight enough to make sure you can’t get out but not so tight they’re uncomfortable. You give a few test tugs, trying to escape and find you can’t.

I tie a taut-line hitch at each end of the other necktie and put it around your left ankle making sure it’s not too tight. Then I run the other end through the footboard and put it on your right ankle. Once you’re secure I drop my robe to the floor, I approach you with the blindfold in my hands. You’re staring at my engorged cock, knowing how soon it will fill you.

I kneel next to you on the bed, and ask “Are you okay?”

You nod your head but I can see the fear in your eyes. I start to place the blindfold on your face, and a look of panic crosses your face. I smile at you reassuringly and gently kiss you on the lips. While we’re kissing I slip the blindfold over your eyes. As soon as your eyes are covered, your entire body is covered in goosebumps.

Once you are blindfolded I break the kiss and shift around placing my cock just inches from your mouth. You can feel the heat radiating off of it, and feel the air move as it throbs in anticipation. You turn your head toward it and try to find it to take it in your lips. I keep pulling it just out of your reach, and you moan in frustration, knowing it’s so close yet not where.

I finally let you claim your prize and get your lips wrapped around the head. You begin to give me the best blow job I have ever gotten. You work your lips and tongue all over the shaft, and on the head. I let you fo for almost two minutes before I withdraw myself from the hot wetness of your mouth. When the head slides out, you suck hard trying to stop it from leaving you empty. When it clears your lips, you moan in disappointment.

You feel the mattress move as I shift positions, and then there’s a pair of lips suckling on your erect pink nipple. A hand begins to caress your outer lips. You are so engrossed in the pleasure shooting through your body that you don’t notice I’m still kneeling by your head until I whisper in your ear. “Surprise honey. I know you always wanted a threesome but were scared. Tonight all you have to do is lay there and enjoy.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.