The Lesbians and the Cowboy - Cover

The Lesbians and the Cowboy

by De Von

Copyright© 2019 by De Von

Erotica Sex Story: A lesbian couple decides to have a baby, and recruits a cowboy for the job, but they each have different thoughts of how to get there. How will it end?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

This is a retelling of a story I read years ago. I liked it, and it stuck with me. I have looked for it several times over the years, without success, so I decided to rewrite it so a whole new audience can enjoy it as I did.??

As we walked thru the grocery store picking up the week’s necessities, I looked lovingly at my partner, Millie, and smiled as she rubbed her obviously pregnant belly. She noticed and smiled back at me.

“You are going to be such a great mommy,” I smiled to her.

“You are, too!” she replied.

I nodded, accepting the compliment. My name is Sara, and I am a committed lesbian, you see. I don’t LOOK like a butch dyke, but I am very much one in spirit. While I choose to look feminine, I am definitely into women, and don’t want a man to touch me. You might even say I hate men. Which makes how Millie and I ended up in this particular spot an interesting story.

About 7 months ago...

Millie and I had talked about having a baby for some time now, and she had finally decided to go ahead with it. Unlike me, Millie was bisexual, and even though we were in a committed relationship, I would sometimes arrange for a guy as a ‘gift’ to her. I could tell when my tongue, as talented as it was, and our toys weren’t quite enough for her, and I had plenty of friends who were more than happy give Millie a good time when I asked. So I wasn’t really surprised when Millie said she would rather make a baby the old fashioned way than deal with the issues that come with AI or IVF. I WAS surprised, however, when she said she wanted ME to carry our baby, and not her.

“FUCK, NO!” I had protested. “I am NOT having some guy huffing and puffing on top of me just so he can squirt a bunch of sticky juice that will leak out of me and make a mess!” I was adamant and angry! “YOU may like that, but I most certainly do not!”

Millie used every trick she had, even the ones that usually worked, but I was NOT giving in on this one. Eventually, however, I had an idea. I would play along with her, but I would win in the end. So one evening I reluctantly told her that I would do it, but only because I knew how happy it would make her.

We discussed numerous guys we knew, but eventually decided it would be better to find someone who didn’t know us to father our child. We didn’t want any future connection, and that would not be possible if one of our friends fathered the child. Millie had been tracking her cycles for several months when we took a vacation to a distant city. As women living together often do, we had found that our cycles had synchronized, so mine matched hers. After a day of touring and sight-seeing, we decided to hit a local nightclub for some dancing and relaxation.

We both got dolled up in our sexy best for the night out. Even though I didn’t have sex with men, I still enjoyed dancing and teasing them. Millie and I are both hot, and I don’t mind taking advantage of it when it benefits me.

On the Uber ride across town, Millie sprang it on me. “I think tonight’s the night.”

At first I was confused. “Huh? What?”

“It’s time.” Seeing my confused look, she continued. “We’re fertile, silly! We’re away from home, and no one knows us here. What better opportunity to get you knocked up? Then we can go home and not have to worry about running into the guy on the street.”

“Oh. Are you sure?” I asked her, and she nodded. “I can’t wait for you to have our baby and raise it with me!” “You’re going to owe me big time for this!” I glared at her, but couldn’t resist smiling.

I can’t deny the tickle of excitement I felt. I declared that I would find a suitable candidate and decide his worthiness before allowing him to meet Millie. Knowing my tenacity, she readily agreed, and then we were at the club.

“If you’re serious about that, I’d be happy to help out” our driver said. He was a cute kid, but too young for me to be comfortable with. I didn’t think he would be able to resist the urge to try and track us, and the baby, down later.

“It wouldn’t end well for you, dear. But we are flattered by the offer! You’ll find a good girl to make babies with who will be a keeper.” I left him a very nice tip and we headed for the door.

The bouncers eyeballed us both as we were ushered into the country club. People often think we are sisters when we go out together, and I’m sure these guys were no exception.

“I’m not giving some dude a fuck,” I said matter of factly to her. “You’re going to have to let him fuck you, and after he comes in the condom and leaves, then we can put his sperm in me. And I’m only doing this for you. So unless you agree we can leave now.”

“Alright, I can do that,” Millie said. “THANK YOU! I’m so excited!”

“Yeah, rah rah,” I deadpanned. “I got some plain condoms earlier, that don’t have spermicide in them. We can use those.”

We had been there awhile and had a couple of drinks when I first saw him. He was a handsome cowboy who was obviously very comfortable in the hat and boots he wore. No drugstore cowboy here. We had each danced with a couple of different people, and done a couple of line dances. I had noticed him smiling at Millie from across the room. He didn’t seem to be attached, but rather was just floating around the room dancing with different women. As the current song ended, he walked back to a nearby table, finished his beer, and headed for the men’s room. The opportunity I was looking for was here.

I got up from the table and fell in behind him, but he didn’t seem to notice. He went into the men’s room and the door began to swing closed behind him. Without breaking stride, I pushed it back open and went on in. He was just stepping up to a urinal when he noticed me.

“Hey there, missy. I think you hit the wrong door” he said over his shoulder. I could tell from his motions that he was going on about his business as he spoke. I liked his boldness already!

“Not really” I said, “I came in here for you.”

“Well, yee haa!” he smiled as he looked me up and down. “I dare say you can have me, several times if you want. But you’ll have to let me clear out some of this beer first.” That smile again, devilish and charming.

“Yeah, that’s not happening.” I said flatly. He looked confused as he zipped up and turned towards me.

“Obviously I’m missing something. Care to fill me in? I thought you just said you wanted me.”

“I do, but not for me,” I answered. I opened the door a crack and pointed to Millie sitting at a table halfway across the room. “See that smoking brunette there?”

He nodded, so I continued. “How would you like to impregnate her?” He looked shocked, but was still smiling, so I gave him a quick explanation of our situation and plan.

“We’re going to take you back to the room, and you’re going to fuck her brains out.” He nodded, obviously liking that idea. “You’ll start with a condom, which she thinks you will wear the whole time and deposit a load in. But midway through you will find a way to take it off so you can fill her up with your cum. I’m sure you won’t mind that.”

“Not at all,” he grinned.

“But there is a catch. I want to see her face when you come inside her, so you have to make sure we get in a position where I’m face to face with her.”

“So, no commitments, and no coming after me later for child support, and I don’t come after you for visitation. That right?” He asked after I finished.

“Yep, that’s it. What do you think?”

He thought a second before responding, “I’m in. So what do we do now?”

“Well, first I need to know you can handle the job. So show me what you have to offer her.” He seemed a bit shocked. “Come on, we don’t have all night.” I said.

“Ok” he replied, and unzipped his jeans. Reaching in the zipper, he pulled out a very nice cock. I didn’t have to use them to be able to recognize a good one.

“That looks sufficient,” I smiled. “What’s it go, about 9 inches?”

“Yes, when it’s hard.” He answered. “Can she handle it?”

“Oh, yeah! She’s going to enjoy this!” I said.

“We don’t want to scare her away, so let’s take it sorta slow.” I said. “Just go ask her to dance, and be charming. I know you can. I’ll take care of the rest, and I’ll let you know when it’s time to go.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.