Owning Cousin Stacey - Cover

Owning Cousin Stacey

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Simon, a schoolteacher in his late 20s, returns to his hometown in East Texas and finds that his cousin Stacey is married, but very much into him, anyway. He also learns that he inherited a butt-load of wealth and property from his uncle, including ownership of Stacey.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Revenge   Royalty   Violence  

That afternoon...

“So, to what do I owe the pleasure of being called here by my nephew? In front of my daughter, no less,” Manfred Schultz asked with a rather wary tone of voice.

He hadn’t seen me in literal years, of course. Daddy’s lawyer, that is. Daddy Troy. Simon, Sr. He would naturally be on edge. Why wouldn’t he be? Especially when he knew how rich and powerful I was now. He wasn’t sure what to expect of me.

“Well, for starters, Simon Says to get me some legal paperwork to help me legally change my name to Simon Troy Flanagan, Jr. Since Sr. is evidently my old man, or rather was. Better him than Barry, I can tell you that much,” I commented flippantly.

“What happened to Vince and Duane, by the way? Why is Stacey naked like that ... and Ellie ... and Trish? What’s going on here?” Manfred reacted now with surprise, “but yes, I’ll get you those papers, I swear.”

“I believe you, since I commanded it. Just as I command you now ... Simon Says to stop worrying about Vince and Duane, never ask about them again, and to get us some Southern Comfort with Coke and leftover chili. It’s still in the kitchen, trust me,” I grinned as I tested the full power of my mind-control powers.

This really could work, I realized with genuine excitement. Manfred did exactly as he was told, heading to the kitchen to get the highballs and leftover chili. I smiled when he came back and awaited further instructions from me.

“Simon Says to strip completely naked and kneel before me on my throne,” I commanded Manfred, who awkwardly did precisely that.

The poor man blushed all over from being nude in the presence of his own daughter, even if she wasn’t his by blood. He was a father, a widower, a lawyer, a fairly traditional and conservative man, yet here he was naked and kneeling before another man who was seated on a throne on a dais. The kneeling part bothered him even more than the nudity part, from what I could tell, but that was too bad for him.

“Simon Says to rise and serve each of us our food and drink, after which point Simon Says to eat and drink. Simon Says for all of us to sit here, eat and drink in the nude, and stay put until further notice. Let’s have a nice, civil lunch, shall we? Everyone is friendly in the family, right, cousin?” I turned to Stacey, who winked at me in the presence of her own father.

“Yes, Master, very much so!” Stacey licked her lips as she watched her father’s hard-on grow.

“Master?” Manfred reacted with shock now, “how is he your Master? He’s your cousin!”

“Simon Says shut up, eat your chili, drink your booze, and focus on the ladies’ naked skins. Simon Says to ogle them, including your own daughter, without any shame, regret, remorse, guilt, thinking of what you would love to do to them. Simon Says to believe that nudity is good, fornication is good, adultery is good, sodomy is good, sharing is good, threesomes of both kinds are good, swapping is good, swinging is good, orgies are good, bondage is good, incest is good, May-December affairs and flings are good, promiscuity is good, polygamy is good, jailbait is good as long as it’s at least fourteen, age of consent laws at they stand are evil, and anything that I speak is truth. Do you believe that, Manfred?” I instructed my uncle, who nodded.

“I do so believe ... Simon,” he complied despite being taught the opposite all of his life.

“Simon Says to call me ‘Master,’ and believe that I am indeed your lord and king. Simon Says to hurry up and finish eating and drinking. Simon Says to believe me when I say that your food and drink are laced with Viagra. Stacey, Simon Says to uncover the equipment that we brought up earlier so that Uncle Manfred can see it for himself.

“Ellie, Simon Says to grab the lube, paddle, flogger, collar, leash, ball gag, handcuffs, and butt-plugs and bring them here. Trish, Simon Says to set up the camcorder and bring the strap-on dildo, thigh harness, and ball harness,” I now instructed my ladies, all of whom were eager to obey me.

We ate and drank in silence as Manfred stared at the various forms of equipment in the rather spacious chamber. There was a chair of some kind, a spanking bench, a spreader bar, a St. Andrew’s Cross, a wooden pillory, and various other pieces of bondage furniture now. He didn’t seem very familiar with them at all, but they made him nervous even as he resumed staring at the naked women, of course. I winked at my ladies and they all reacted by touching themselves more than a little now.

“Manfred, Simon Says that you are to kiss your daughter on the lips with tongue. Then Simon Says that you are to give Ellie a tongue kiss. Then you shall give Trish a French kiss as well,” I shocked Manfred further by commanding him to make out with all three ladies.

He did so very nervously, but with less anguish or anxiety than he showed when undressing for us all. Stacey kissed him yet again soon afterward and began jerking his cock off in a very serious handjob. Manfred didn’t even try to resist her, despite any past qualms about incestuous and other “deviant” conduct. He was very much putty in his daughter’s hands as she stroked him to full hardness as I instructed her earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.