Owning Cousin Stacey - Cover

Owning Cousin Stacey

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Simon, a schoolteacher in his late 20s, returns to his hometown in East Texas and finds that his cousin Stacey is married, but very much into him, anyway. He also learns that he inherited a butt-load of wealth and property from his uncle, including ownership of Stacey.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Revenge   Royalty   Violence  

“So, are we gonna get Dad on side soon, Master?” Stacey asked me, a very hopeful look on her face as she did so.

“Definitely. The only question is how, but I think that I have the answer in Dad’s will ... Daddy Troy, that is. He regretted being so ... reluctant to supersede people’s free will, their agency, their autonomy. He was too much of a nice guy about it and he wished that he wasn’t toward the end,

“Well, for one thing, having Manfred Schultz, Attorney-At-Law, on our team will help a lot for any of our ... legal needs. For another, he’s family. He’s your father, the only real father that you knew growing up, the one who stuck around and raised you, unlike Barry fucking March! He might have hang-ups, but we can push past them ... and we will.

“No more Mr. Nice Guy here. It’s for his own good, you know that, right, Stace?” I told my sister/cousin with my hand on her naked ass.

“Yes, it is. And for mine, Master. I badly want to suck his dick,” Stacey winked at me.

“As does Ellie, I can tell,” I winked at my teenage fiancee as she blushed and I caressed her pimply face, “we can fix the acne, babe, but know that you’re a beauty no matter what.”

“Thank you, Master!” Ellie exclaimed before I kissed her very hard on the mouth.

“Oh, you’re very welcome, sweetheart,” I told Ellie before kissing her neck and then Stacey’s.

“I can’t say that I want to suck his dick, Master, but you already know why,” Trish interrupted us, making me chuckle.

“Yeah, you would make a very strange lesbian if you did. That’s okay. He’s going to meet his future daughter-in-law, and he’s gonna like it, trust me! You are going to suck his dick at times, but you’ll be well-rewarded for it, Trish. Just think of all of the pussy that you’ll get to eat in the future. A little cock in your holes now and then is a small price to pay for that,” I assured Trish now.

“Hey, I’m a sex worker, even if not full-time. I’m also a pot dealer. It’s what I do. I break the laws of men and their false god all the time. And I do it for rewards, favors, drugs, sweet, wet pussy, all kinds of benefits. This is nothing new to me. If I have to kiss several frogs to part the thighs of a luscious young princess and dine at the Y, so be it. Most guys can’t even tell that I’m gay most of the time,” Trish licked her lips as she stared at Stacey’s and Ellie’s twats alike.

“We’ve gotta go into porn, though I’ll want to wait on Ellie’s end until she’s of age. Still, she can help out in so many ways. In the meantime, I can work on bringing society to heel. Or at least enough to build a new kingdom for me. We’ve been an exiled dynasty long enough. That ends in our lifetime.

“I’m a king ... I need a kingdom. I just have to be creative about how to establish it. I can build on the foundations left to me by my natural father, Simon Troy Flanagan, Sr. Yes, I’m taking his name in full. Simon Troy Flanagan, Jr. They can all eat my unwiped ass if they don’t like it, all of them from my mother to my Aunt Wendy to anyone else who still hates our family.

“And when my kingdom is firmly established, every one of those stupid laws imposed on behalf of and in the name of the false god Christ will be ripped and torn from the law books. No more laws against marijuana, vapes, prostitution, pornography, polygamy, incest, sodomy, stripping, public nudity, public ‘lewdness’ of any form, whatever that might be, the age of consent shall be fourteen, period. No exceptions.

“The drinking age shall be fourteen. The smoking age shall be fourteen. The driving age shall be fourteen. The voting age shall be fourteen. The gambling age shall be fourteen. The age for gun ownership, to the extent that guns shall be permitted, shall be fourteen. The age of marriage shall be fourteen. The ages for catamites and concubines shall be fourteen. The age to enter a porn career shall be fourteen. That is the age of majority in my kingdom. End of story.

“It won’t matter, because all citizens shall receive stipends to prevent them becoming in any way financially dependent upon any other citizen. They shall all have their own money, their own accounts, their own savings. That will render those stupid arguments against teen marriage moot. They will be mature enough, because society will stop coddling, infantilizing, excusing, and controlling them.

“It is a radical restructuring, but it will work. Society is sick and perverse. It must be dramatically purged, cleansed, refined, improved, and reformed. Deprogrammed from its brainwashing. It has come to believe in its own propaganda, after all. Thousands of years ago, no one was stupid enough to think that a fourteen-year old youth or damsel was just a child. We did this to ourselves as a species, as a civilization, and we can undo this, too.

“In some respects, the ancients were far wiser than modern man. At least, in this sort of thing. Chattel slavery, not so much. And we here will be the architects of this new edifice, this stronger, better social order. You three ladies ... and me. And your father, Stacey ... Manfred Schultz, the Jew with the most German name I’ve ever seen on one. He will help us construct our new world order and he’ll grow to love it, too,” I caught myself preaching, but then I was raised by a Baptist minister, wasn’t I (well, until he ran away)?

“How, other than the Simon Says bit and the use of our bodies, I’m curious?” Stacey inquired, “I trust you, Master, but I want to be sure that I know enough of the game plan to be able to help it in ways of my own initiative without hindering it by accident.”

“Well, step one is to get him here. Then we can begin retraining him, as it were. We’ll use your bodies, sharing them with me, if you will, to help bring him onto the team. He’s family, as I said. Family must be part of this plan, this agenda. We must get him onto the same page as the rest of us, this Uncle Manfred of mine. We’ll move him into the manse, if you will, have him live in his own quarters here. His own apartments. Just enough distance for a sense of freedom and of mastery of his own household, but enough proximity to keep him a courtier to his king.

“Then we will bring Mom and Aunt Wendy to heel ... and we’ll use him to help do it. Oh, and of course, we’ll use all of us. Including you, Trish, with your fondness for sweet, juicy cunt. They won’t even know what has hit them until it’s too late. They’ll be my slaves, but his wives, in effect. Eventually, once it’s legal, he’ll marry both of them, but they’ll be long since re-educated and ready to serve us by then ... and to obey him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.