Owning Cousin Stacey - Cover

Owning Cousin Stacey

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Simon, a schoolteacher in his late 20s, returns to his hometown in East Texas and finds that his cousin Stacey is married, but very much into him, anyway. He also learns that he inherited a butt-load of wealth and property from his uncle, including ownership of Stacey.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Revenge   Royalty   Violence  

“So, as to your marital status, it’s much simpler now, Stace. You’ll marry Trish here. She’ll be your wife and know her place, right, Trish?” I instructed my sister/cousin/lover Stacey ... Schultz?

“Do I get to eat her pussy ... and Ellie’s ... a lot?” Trish pleaded with me now.

“Damn, lady, you really do have a one-track mind! Simon Says, be honest with me. You’re a lesbian, aren’t you? Deep down, despite your obvious willingness to put out for favors, benefits, etc ... that’s just sex work to you. No disgrace there. You’re gay. That’s the point. Or lesbianish at least,” I stipulated now with my bride’s aunt, my future sister-in-law.

“Yes, Master, I’m gay. I’m a lesbian. I just have a knack for faking the other stuff. Deep down, where it counts, I’m exclusively attracted to women, and mainly to sweet, juicy young twat. Offer me a fine, wet, luscious pussy ... and I’d sell my soul for it, trust me! I can’t get enough cunt. Bald, bushy, I’ll take it either way!

“Mistress, I swear, I’ll find ways to make you so happy that I’m your wife, believe me! I’ve always wanted to serve and pleasure ... a younger woman or two,” Trish admitted to all of us present that she was a submissive lesbian at heart.

“Well, good news for you, then. You’ve been bumped up from servant class to a full member of the family, then. You’re my sister’s fiancee now ... and my fiancee’s aunt. You’ll be a housewife and help keep this place in great shape, okay? Since your bride is caretaker here, you’ll get to work very closely with your wife, you see. I had a feeling about you, that you’d be extremely useful to us, a diamond in the rough, just like Ellie here,” I assured Trish as we ate the breakfast that she made a point of cooking for us, “you’re a damn good cook, too!”

“Thank you, Master! This one appreciates being praised and knowing that her service is to your benefit ... and that of her niece, and most of all, that of Mistress,” Trish confessed that she really did live to serve a more dominant woman.

“Good, but for now and until further notice, Stacey is ‘Mistress Stacey,’ while Ellie is ‘Mistress Ellie,’ and I’m simply ‘Master.’ Simon Says that you’ll address them that way, Stacey as ‘Mistress Stacey,’ Ellie as ‘Mistress Ellie,’ and me as ‘Master.’ Are we clear? Simon Says that you’re to obey all three of us, though you answer directly to ‘Mistress Stacey’ as her wife and collared slave. Ellie, Simon Says that you must address me as ‘Master’ at all times and Stacey as ‘Mistress Stacey,’ obeying both of us, though answering directly to me.

“Stacey, Simon Says that you must address me as ‘Master’ at all times. Are we clear?” I now gave clear commands as to how we were to be addressed by our slaves.

“Yes, Master!” all three of them chanted quickly and in unison now.

“Stacey, Simon Says that you’re to address Ellie as ‘honey,’ ‘babe,’ ‘sweetie,’ and similar, as will I, since she is to be my bride. Simon Says that both of you must address Trish the same way, as will I, as she is to be my sister-in-law. Ellie and Trish are kith and kin now, members of the House of Flanagan.

“All of us will take the Flanagan name, too, making you three officially Mrs. Flanagan in the future. That’s fitting, since you’ll all really be my wives in a sense as well as my sluts,” I smiled at my sister, my fiancee, and her aunt.

“That will certainly simplify the name situation, Master,” Stacey winked at me.

“Indeed. Now, I will work as a teacher, but that’s at least in part because I love teaching, in part because I hope to recruit more into our fold someday, in part because I enjoy the authority and don’t need a high-paying job ... and in part because I want to see Ellie in class as one of my students. That will be an extra kick for me at least. What do you think of that, Ellie?” I winked at my fiancee.

“That I will be the luckiest student in school, Master,” she winked back.

“I think that it’s pretty clear that we’re all lucky bitches, belonging to him and all that jazz,” Stacey added.

“Amen to that, even as a lesbian! Master knows how to treat us so damn well!” Trish got the last word for now, as we dug into the eggs, grits, and bacon too much to say much else after that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.