Owning Cousin Stacey - Cover

Owning Cousin Stacey

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Simon, a schoolteacher in his late 20s, returns to his hometown in East Texas and finds that his cousin Stacey is married, but very much into him, anyway. He also learns that he inherited a butt-load of wealth and property from his uncle, including ownership of Stacey.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Revenge   Royalty   Violence  

“So, your plan is to basically ‘gift’ me with your mother and auntie, then?” Manfred Schultz gasped as Stacey rode him good and hard.

“Yes, of course! You’ll essentially own them, while I’ll own these three, though we won’t stop there, of course. But first, I’ll have to get them trained and disciplined, get my revenge on them for their past abuse of me. Once they’ve suffered enough at my hands, they’ll be your wives or whatever, your pets, your sluts. Wendy and Mom are closer to your age, anyway.

“But don’t worry, we’ll swap a lot. Now, Simon Says, grab Stacey’s buns!” I directed Manfred to grope his own (legal) daughter while she mounted him.

“Please tell him to finger my asshole! I want Daddy’s fingers up my butt!” Stacey begged me.

“Simon Says, finger Stacey’s cornhole!” I told Manfred as I plowed the fuck out of Trish and Ellie in turns.

“Oh, God ... do you have to keep making her eat my ass?” Wendy complained about Mom still rimming her.

“Okay, Simon Says, switch places! Wendy, rim Mom instead!” I demanded before noticing that Wendy rushed to lick Mom’s butt without my adding “Simon Says.”

“Oh, that, yeah ... I think that you only need to say it once to each person or once per day or something like that ... I just like hearing it a lot! Or I did ... it’s starting to get old,” Stacey explained with a wink as she slid up and down on her adoptive father’s pole.

“You noticed that I noticed, eh?” I laughed before sliding out of Trish to go back inside Ellie.

The ladies rimmed each other in turns as I screwed them and then I gestured for Stacey to join us. I wanted Manfred to get a foretaste of his future love slaves or whatever one called them. I loved how Stacey immediately got to work taking my dick instead of Manfred’s, even as I now gestured for Wendy and Mom to ride his. He didn’t hesitate to stick his fingers up their butts this time, much to my delight and theirs.

“Please, don’t let him stop! I love his fingers back there!” Mom pleaded with me, though Wendy added her own digits unbidden.

“You two are getting into this, aren’t you? You want to belong to Manfred, don’t you?” I pressed the issue as I bottomed out inside my ladies.

“I want to belong to someone ... Manfred will do!” Wendy confessed now, “at times, I even wanted to belong to Kelly or Mary! Or both!”

“The feeling’s mutual, sis! Now, put another finger up my asshole!” Mom urged her toward more ass play while taking Manfred’s cock balls deep.

“That’s pretty fucking hot, watching ladies finger each other’s butts like that!” I declared as I plowed Stacey, Ellie, and Trish with even harder strokes.

“And lick them, too!” Stacey added as Wendy stuck her tongue up Mom’s bum.

We fucked long and hard for several more minutes before I swapped again, screwing Mom and Wendy while Trish, Ellie, and Stacey rode Manfred. We went back and forth, the Dynamic Duo with me one moment and the Triple Threat with Manfred, and then vice versa. Finally, of course, he erupted inside Wendy and spilled his load inside her gash. I held on a little longer and lined up the women in a row of five ladies to fuck them in turns. Manfred watched in fascination as I took his sloppy seconds from Wendy, followed by Mom, and then by Ellie, Trish, and Stacey.

When I came at last, inside Stacey, I stuck my finger up her ass, examined it for cleanliness, found it very clean, and stuck it in Mom’s mouth to make her suck it. Then I made Mom clean my cock with her tongue and suck my balls while Aunt Wendy rimmed me with a fervor. Yeah, the ladies weren’t even pretending to hate it now. Before too long, each of my ladies licked and sucked me on some part of my nether regions, including Trish who tasted my taint for the hell of it.

“I think that they’re really into you now. I’m curious as to how that happened so fast. I especially enjoyed watching Aunt Kelly suck your fingers straight from my tush. All that I know is that you can have me any way that you want, any time, any place, too. I dare say that I’m not alone in that respect, am I, girls?” Stacey winked at the others before kneeling to rim each of them and then French kiss them.

“I can’t wait to bring my girlfriends from school over and have you fuck them fifty ways to Sunday, preferably to knock them up. You should breed every girl in our high school and send them back to their silly boyfriends with swollen bellies. By the time it’s done, you’ll bend their beaus over and sodomize them ... and then bugger us, too. I want my fiance to spread his seed all over town. You should breed all of their mothers, too, and let us ladies distract the fathers while you do so. And you should let Uncle Manfred do the same as well,” Ellie proposed, even as I playfully slapped her bottom and we walked to the kitchen.

We needed the calories again, after all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.