Pre-historical Shag - Erotic Short Tale - Cover

Pre-historical Shag - Erotic Short Tale

by Jo Singleton

Copyright© 2014 by Jo Singleton

Erotica Sex Story: The stocky Neanderthal happens upon the Homo-Sapiens camp and takes a woman with him to his cave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

The stocky Neanderthal chief watched the Sapiens’ camp behind a tree. The group had arrived not long ago. He especially watched one of their females, taller and slenderer than the ones in his group. The female wandered about scantly clothed, as summer was at its height. Her butt large, her breasts full, less hair on her body.

He imagined her on all fours in front of him ready to take him. His thick, large rod began to grow hard. He walked away and sat leaning on a tree. He lifted the fur dressing that partly covered his legs. His cock totally rigid now, the engorged head rounder rather than arrow-like. He closed his eyes and saw the Sapiens woman in his dull mind. Head resting on the trunk, legs open and flexed, his hand went to the base of his painfully erected member. His gross fingers closed around the base and began shaking it in a weird kind of masturbation, the head brandishing with the movement, loose in the air. What would it be like to enter the Sapiens woman? He wondered shaking and shaking at the base of his now red, shiny reproductive mast. His pelvis buckled with his moves, his other hand caressed his hairy, large balls. His breath quickened, he grunted in his hoarse throat, the trembling going faster, the head waggling weepy. He spurt convulsively his hot abundant spunk.

When he deigned to open his eyes, the Sapiens curvy woman stood in front of him, looking mesmerized at his deflated, sticky tool. She realised he’d noticed her and tried to run. Despite his heavy build, he moved faster and caught her. He threw her over his shoulder and strode into the woods. There, he entered a shallow cave after checking there were no beasts and no hominids in it.

He tied the Sapiens woman to a fallen trunk in the cave, facing the cave wall, and went to find dry sticks for a fire and some small animal to cook in it. He cooked and fed both of them, the woman ate in tense silence. He knew the Sapiens could talk a strange language he could neither understand nor repeat, for the Neanderthals didn’t have the necessary vocal skills for that.

As night fell, the woman lowered her head on her tied arms and seemed to be trying to sleep. Her large rump faced him temptingly. He knelt behind her and tore the fibrous rags she had on her. His callused hands groped over her. Her skin felt very smooth. He filled his palms with her soft firm breasts, exploring and pinching the nipples. The female reacted with a sigh. He repeated it. She thrust the globes further in his big calloused hands.

While one hand remained, the other travelled down to the place between her thighs. His rod had gone painfully stone-like. His hand immersed in her folds to find her wet. His thick fingers caressed her there as she opened her legs wide for more access, moaning. His stubby mast stood as a weeping rock eager to plunge in that hot pool. Oh, she was tighter than the females in his camp. He wouldn’t take her now. He’d explore the delicious differences. His fingers kept moving, her butt lifting in an offer. Suddenly, she moaned and he felt her flesh quiver. She’d got satisfaction.

Her head turned back and looked at him. Twisting in her ropes, she lowered her face, opening her mouth wide. She engulfed his protruding member in her hot moist mouth, driving him delirious. Oh, but these tall newcomers had some tricks of their own, didn’t they? His engorged glans filled her mouth, but she kept taking him in, wriggling her tongue, each stroke more alluring than the last. His large gross hand went to caress his bulky balls, as he grew harder and harder. Her mouth worked magic and he thrust in it, seeking the final reward. He felt his cum travel along his chunky monolith until he released it all in her mouth with a wild grunt. She sucked him a couple of times more, as his genital went back to a depressive state.

Next day he took her to the river for bathing. She took her clothes off and entered the water voluntarily. Casting away his furs, he went after her in the water. The sight of her big breasts, large butt in the water made his mast erect again. She lowered in the water, her globes bouncing on the surface. His fat phallus was so hard, it hurt. He sat on the shallow part of the river, only the mast’s head above the surface.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.