Dad and His Girls - Cover

Dad and His Girls

by Dad Ben

Copyright© 2019 by Dad Ben

Erotica Sex Story: Dad's youngest daughter has been naughty with boys at school. She tells Dad she deserves a spanking and he doesn't mind obliging her. She likes it so much she wants more. When Dad is relating the story to Mom, he also tells her that the middle daughter walked in and got involved. Mom expresses concerns, but ultimately she likes what she hears. So she asks Dad to give her similar treatment. Family fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Cream Pie   .

“How’s school, Honey?” Mike asked his daughter.

“Fine, Dad,” Eve replied. “I’ve been a little naughty a few times, though.”

Mike recognized the game immediately. Eve would drop a line like that, about being naughty, thereby inviting her father to ask more questions.

“Really? Naughty like ... how?”

Even kept her eyes on the television while she spoke.

“You know. With a few of the boys.”

“No, I don’t really know, Evie. Why don’t you tell me?”

“I don’t know, Dad. I don’t know if you want to hear about it.”

“I’ll be the judge of that. Now tell me, how have you been naughty at school?”

“With guys, OK? You know. I know you know. A guy will ask me to do something. And if I’m in the mood and it sounds like fun, I might go ahead and do it.”

“You mean, sexual things?”

“Yes, Dad. You know that’s what I mean.”

“Well, now I think you’d better tell me, Honey.”

“You might have to make me tell you,” Eve replied, finally glancing in Mike’s direction. “I might need a spanking. That might get me to tell.”

Eve crawled over her father’s lap.

“So, you’re asking for a spanking. Is that it?”

“I just think I deserve it, Dad.”

“All right, Eve. So, tell me what you did that was naughty.”

“OK. My friend Jimmy asked me to come with him into the boys bathroom in the corner of the gym. Nobody ever goes in there. When we got there he said My friend Eric told him I had played with his penis in the car after he took me to the movies.”

“And? Did you do that with Eric, in the car?”

“Well, yeah.”

“And what did Jimmy want, when he got you alone in the secluded bathroom in the gym?”

“He wanted me to play with his penis too. And then he wanted me to put it in my mouth.”

“And did you do that? Did you take Jimmy in your mouth?”

“Yes, Dad.”

“Why did you do that?”

“Because he’s my friend and because I wanted to feel him in my mouth. Are you ready to spank me yet?”

Mike raised his hand, then brought it down swiftly, his open palm landing on Eve’s bottom with a smacking sound. She was wearing her black yoga pants.

“Ow, Dad!”

“You literally asked for this.”

“I know. I’m not complaining.”

He slapped her bottom hard again.

“Ow!”

“So, you gave Eric a handjob. And you sucked Jimmy. Did you suck him all the way?”

“Yes.”

Smack.

“What did you suck?”

“Dad, you know what I sucked.”

“I want you to say it.”

“I ... I sucked his penis, like I said.”

Smack. Smack.

“His what?”

“Dad, you know I don’t like to use those dirty words.”

Smack. Smack.

“I know you don’t. But I like hearing you say them.”

“Pull down my pants, Dad.”

“Oh, so I can spank you directly?”

“Yes. I need to feel your hand on my skin.”

“OK, but if you want me to do that, you have to say where I’m spanking you.”

“My butt.”

Smack.

“Ow, Dad. Pull my pants down.”

Smack.

“What am I spanking?”

Smack. Smack.

“My bottom.”

Mike lifted his hand high and gave Eve a really hard smack.

“My ass!” Eve said.

Mike slid his fingers under the waistband of Eve’s yoga pants and pulled them down. She lifted her hips from his lap so he could get them down to her knees.

“That’s much better. You have a really amazing ass, Eve.”

“Thanks, Dad. You know how hard I work out. Now spank me hard, will you please?”

“So, it sounds like you let Jimmy finish in your mouth.”

“Yes, Dad.”

Smack.

“Owww!”

“Too hard, Honey?”

“No way, Dad.”

“That’s my girl.”

“I can feel you, Dad.”

“What do you mean?”

“Your erection. I can feel it on my stomach. You’re erect.”

Mike caressed Eve’s butt for a bit. Then he ran his fingers up and down her crack. Then ... smack.

“You feel that, do you, Evie? You know perfectly well I can’t hear you talk like this and have my hands on your body without getting hard.”

“I know, Dad. And I’m glad.”

“And what part of Dad are you making hard?”

“Dad ... seriously?”

“Yes, What is it called?”

“Your cock, Dad. I’m making your cock hard.”

“Thank you. Now, how’s your ass, Little Girl?”

“It hurts, Dad. Give me a couple more, please.”

Three more hard smacks hit Eve’s already red bottom.

“Now get on the couch facing away from me so I can kiss it.”

“Yes, Dad.”

Eve climbed off her father’s lap and rested her arms and chest on the back of the sofa. Mike pulled her stretchy pants down and off. She brought her knees onto the couch, making her bare bottom completely available to him. He made good on his promise. He bent down and gently kissed her sore, red butt.

“That’s so good, Dad.”

“What am I kissing, Sweetheart?” Mike asked.

“Dad ... come on. Really ... again?” Eve replied.

“You want to be spanked some more?”

“Um ... not right this minute, please. OK. You’re kissing my ass, Dad. You’re kissing my sore, red ass and I love it.”

“You’re getting wet, Honey.”

“I’m very wet, Dad. Are you gonna ... oh ... fuck!”

Without telling her, Mike had dropped his pants and pressed his very erect penis against her wet pussy.

“Ha! I thought that might get another dirty word out of you. I love it when you say that one.”

“Nice surprise, Dad.”

“Do you want it, Evie?”

“You know I do, Dad. Give it to me now, please.”

“Mmmmmmm yes, Baby. Here it comes.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.