Charles Town Weekend - Cover

Charles Town Weekend

Copyright© 2019 by Alex Waters

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The wife and I go on a weekend vacation with a friend of ours with the intent of filling her with as much cum as she can take.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

At some point in the night, I woke up with my limp dick in my hand laying in the chair. I only woke up because I heard Sarah groaning on the bed. Alex had her laying flat on her stomach and was fucking her vigorously. She kept moaning and asking him to fuck her harder. I’m not sure how long they had been fucking because shortly after I started watching Alex began cumming in my wife. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

I woke the next morning and heard them in the shower. I started to make some coffee as they came out to get dressed. We set up our plans for the day and decided to split up. I am not a big fan of the casino, but love history. Charles Town, being near Harpers Ferry, is a great location for Civil War history. Alex and Sarah decided they would go off to the casino and we would all meet back up in the early evening.

I wasn’t in Harpers Ferry for more than twenty minutes when Alex sent me a picture of Sarah sucking his dick in what looked like the garage of the casino. An hour later and it was a picture of his fingers in her pussy under a table. This continued for the next four hours or so with a wonderful picture every time he would text. I was buzzing with excitement knowing he was using my wife while I was enjoying some time alone.

Around two o’clock, Alex sent me a selfie of him with some guy in the background bending Sarah over a car hood in the parking garage. It seemed they had met someone, and Alex loaned out her pussy to this total stranger in the parking garage. I was shocked and excited at the same time. I didn’t know what else they were doing or if they were taking turns on her. I was tempted to drive back to the hotel. Alas, thirty minutes later and I received a picture of Sarah’s pussy with cum running out of it. I instantly knew Alex had let this stranger cum in my wife. I text Alex back to say I was going to be at the hotel early and I immediately headed back.

I made it back in time to meet them in the lobby. Alex suggested we get an early dinner and talk about what had happened during the day. Sarah and Alex enjoyed gambling and flirting around the casino for most of the day misbehaving wherever they could find a spot without cameras right on them. During the later part of the day, they met a man at a blackjack table who seemed very interested in Sarah. They were all joking around when Alex offered up Sarah’s pussy based on a bet on the table. It seems the other gentleman won, so they went to the parking garage to pay off the bet. Alex told their new friend he didn’t have to wear a condom and asked him to drop his load in Sarah’s pussy. I was rock hard under the table listening to how Alex has shared my wife with a complete stranger. After some more discussion we went back to the room to continue the fun.

Upon entering the room, I made a couple of drinks for everyone and sat in my chair to watch what Sarah and Alex would get up to. They laughed and joked around as Alex told Sarah how hot it was to watch a stranger fuck her over the hood of a car. Sarah began taking her top off and Alex ran his fingers then his tongue along her neck. He unclasped her bra with one hand and moved his way down to her nipples. Sarah was running her fingers through his hair as he nibbled and teased her nipples. I could see the bulge in his jeans already from this foreplay. Sarah kneeled down and pulled Alex’s dick out and began swirling her tongue around the head. Licking the full length of the underside of his shaft and playing with his balls. She all of a sudden took his full length in her throat pulling a groan from Alex. She worked his dick like a pro while he was running his fingers through her hair. I knew what he was feeling with her warm mouth and throat all around your cock. The twisting motion she does with her hand at the base of your shaft as she professionally works your dick. I saw he was getting close to cumming and he knew it too. He was trying to pull away from her mouth in an attempt to fuck her, but she grabbed his ass and wouldn’t let him. She thrust his dick into her throat faster and I laughed as I saw he realized she wasn’t going to let him not cum in her mouth. He lost all focus and started to moan. I watched her throat as she kept swallowing every shot of cum. I imagined his dick spurting each load to the back of her throat as she massaged his dick with her mouth. I saw he started to get weak in the knees and Sarah finally let his dick go and was licking her lips as she sat back on the bed.

Alex started to complain that he wouldn’t be able to fuck for a little while now, and Sarah laughed to say we had all night. Alex sat in the other chair in the room and looked exhausted. Sarah laid back on the bed and began playing with herself performing a show. She was playing with her clit with one hand and pulled a small vibrator from the nightstand with her other hand. She guided it in her wet pussy and was sliding it back and forth arching her back. She was going between looking at Alex and I as she was edging herself closer to orgasming. She looked straight at Alex and said, “let’s do the surprise tonight for Ray.” I had no idea what she was talking about but then she started to moan and whimper as she began to orgasm. Alex was watching on as well and was upset his dick wouldn’t be ready in a while.

I went to our bag and brought Alex a Yohimbi, an herbal Viagra, and explained that it would help him get back in the game quicker. After he took the pill, we all sat around having drinks and talking. Sarah spent her time rubbing on Alex’s dick and teasing me with her mouth by sucking on my dick until I was about to cum then stopping and going back to Alex. She played with us for about an hour when Alex stepped up and left the room. Sarah called me over to eat her pussy as Alex was outside. She was telling me they had a surprise for me for this special weekend. She kept saying this was going to be an amazing night for me. She was cumming right as Alex came back in the room. Once Sarah was done, Alex told me to go get some more mixers for the drinks.

I could hear them fucking from the hallway as I returned. I could see Alex was using the desensitize gel on his dick to allow him to go longer. The Yohimbi had kicked in because his dick was rock hard. As I was putting the mixers in the fridge I watched as Sarah orgasmed yet again. Alex pulled out and started to pull down on his balls, I was guessing to keep from orgasming himself. By this time, I had been hard since about 2 that day and it was nearly 7 in the evening. My balls ached and I was contemplating jerking off the next time they fucked. As I was thinking about all of this, there was a knock on the hotel door. I was confused as to who could be there, but Alex walked past me and let in a guest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.