Helping a Friend - Cover

Helping a Friend

by Alex Waters

Copyright© 2019 by Alex Waters

True Sex Story: A friend from the military comes to visit, and we find out he has separated from his wife. My wife and I find it our duty as friends to allow him to use my wife to fulfill his needs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

She is 29, 5’6’’ about 125lbs with a thin waist and 34C breasts, mixed (half black) and sexy as hell. She loves to suck dick and is a wildcat in the bedroom.

This occurred just last year. I have a friend, Travis, from the military that was staying with us for a couple of days. During the first night, I found out that he and his wife had separated about six months past. He was still upset about it and unsure of what to do. We continued to drink through the evening into the early night talking about life and our issues. Sarah would bring us drinks and snacks as the evening wore on and I saw how he was looking at her. I didn’t blame him as he hadn’t been laid in over a year and she was wearing some skimpier clothes as the night wore on. She wasn’t intending to tease him; she was just getting into pajamas and ready for bed.

Sarah went to bed around 10 and I stayed up with my buddy for another hour. She was still reading in bed when I got into the bedroom. I explained how bad I felt for him and how he must be feeling. She acknowledged that she noticed him checking her out as she brought us drinks and that he must really be needing sex considering it had been so long. She offered to go to his room and blow him if I wanted. She thought it might help him at least get some release. I thought it was a great idea and was hard thinking about it, so I text him that I was going to have Sarah bring him something I thought would help him sleep.

I sat touching myself as she went downstairs to our basement where he was sleeping. I figured it wouldn’t be more than five or ten minutes and she would return. After about 15 minutes, I began to creep downstairs to see what was taking so long. As I peeked around the stairs to the basement I realized that he was having a whole meal instead of the snack I sent him. She was straddling him riding his dick nice and slow. I could see he had her hips in his hand pulling her down to him as she slow fucked him. I watched as he pushed her off him and bent her over to fuck her doggie. I listened as she begged him to fuck her harder. His balls kept slapping against her pussy as he fucked her. He began pulling her hair a little, which she loves. I was so hard just watching her take care of my friend. All of a sudden he started to speed up and was really railing her pussy. I hear her orgasm as he began to get in stride. All of a sudden he went as deep as he could and I knew he was cumming in my wife. I quietly went back upstairs to wait.

She came along in about twenty minutes and I asked what took her so long. I joked that maybe she was out of practice. She just smiled and climbed into bed. Sarah grabbed my hand and slid it down to her pussy. I could feel his cum dripping from her pussy. Needless to say, we fucked nice and hard that night while she told me how his dick felt inside her.

We woke the next morning and went about our routine. While I was in the shower, Sarah mentioned it would be nice to give Travis another good time this morning since it had been so long. She said she liked how he fucked her how he used her as a slut. I told her she should go wake him up and show him how much she appreciated him.

I went downstairs when I finished my shower and could hear the guest shower running. I quietly pushed the door open and saw Sarah pushed against the front of the shower with Travis fucking her from behind. Travis was fucking her nice and hard against the shower wall. It was quite the site watching the water pour over her as she was bent over with her hands against the shower. Travis had her by the hips and was using her pussy for his selfish needs. I listened as he was talking dirty to her.

“You’re such a dirty whore. Whose pussy is this? That’s right this is my pussy. I bet you fuck all of his friends. I’m cumming in you!”

As he said this, Sarah begged him to not cum in her. I knew it was just an act because she was on the pill and loved creampies. I watched as Travis kept shooting load after load into my wife. The woman I made solemn vows with was being fucked in our shower and had another man releasing his seed into her pussy. It made me so hard when I reached into my pants I could feel some precum oozing out of the tip of my dick. Once he pulled out, Sarah turned around and dropped to her knees to lick his cock clean. I went upstairs to start making breakfast.

Travis sat at the table and thanked me for sending Sarah in last night and this morning. He said he really needed the pick me up. I told him since he was going to be staying with me for the weekend that he was free to use her all weekend. Sarah was walking in and she went right over to Travis and started rubbing his cock over his jeans. It was going to be a great weekend.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.