A Son's Fetish - Cover

A Son's Fetish

Copyright© 2019 by TC Niagara

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A son tries to please his mother the best way he can.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Foot Fetish  

When Karen saw that Danny had a hard-on, she made a wicked grin on her face.

“Danny”, Karen began. “I want you to lay down next to me right now.”

Danny did as his mother wanted him to do. Karen rose slightly to place her hand on his hard cock. As she held his stiff prick in her hand, it got stiffer and throbbed very violently within her hand. This only made her grin even more wickedly.

“Danny,” Karen began again. “How’d you like mother to bring you off right now?”

“That would be great, mom!” Danny replied enthusiastically. “I would really love that!”

“I thought you would,” Karen replied happily.

Karen started to slowly stroke her own son’s cock up and down. Karen could feel the blood pulsing through his prick as it was flowing very rapidly through her son’s manliness. Karen then proceeded to stroke her son’s cock even more enthusiastically than ever. Danny began to feel wonderful feelings as his own mother stroked on and on.

“WOW!” Danny exclaimed happily. “That feels so good, mom! I love it! Keep stroking me, mom! Keep stroking me!”

Karen kept up the pace of her stroking her son’s cock. Danny was panting very heavily as he felt his own mother’s hand strokes all over himself. His panting only motivated Karen to increase the tempo of her stroking his cock and that also increased her enthusiasm as she knew her own son was enjoying it very much.

Danny had played with himself many times when he was alone in his room. But his own mother’s stroking motions with her hand felt much more wonderful than his own. Her touch was much more sensual and arousing. His heavy panting showed Karen that her own son was feeling good as she stroked on and on.

“Yeah mom! Yeah!!” Danny exclaimed even more happily. “I love what you;re doing to me, mom!! It feels so fuckin’ good!! Keep it up, mom!! I’m almost there!! Yeah mom, I’m almost there!!”

Hearing this, Karen increased the tempo of her hand stroking his cock. Karen was smiling enthusiastically as she did so, Upon hearing that her own son was nearing an orgasm, she stroked even more enthusiastically than ever as she wanted to have her son shoot his wad. She was thirsty for his hot jizm and she was stroking her son’s stiff prick with all the energy that she had. She was enjoying every minute of it as she also knew that her own son was enjoying it as much as she was.

Danny was starting to experience his own orgasm as he was feeling it in his cock. He was also experiencing the tickling like feeling as his orgasm was reaching the tip of his own stiff prick and he knew that he was about to shoot his load any second as Karen stroked on and on.

“I’m gonna come, mom!!!” Danny shouted excitedly. “I’m gonna come!!! Yeah mom, holy God, I’m gonna come!!!”

Karen took the tip of her son’s cock into her mouth as Danny shot his load of his hot thick creamy cum into her mouth. Karen was feeling wonderful all over herself when her son’s hot cream was on her tongue. She was enjoying the taste of his jizz as it touched her tongue as she was slowly swallowing his load as it continued to gush out of his cock.

Danny continued to pant heavily as he felt his own load gushing out of his cock and into his mother’s mouth. He also was feeling the most wonderful feelings all over himself as his own throbbing stiff prick continued shooting his hot wad of cream into his mother’s mouth.

Karen released her son’s now limp cock out of her mouth and swallowed the last of his hot load smiling brightly. She then laid down and seductively kissed her own son on his lips and soon were lost in a deep, very passionate french kiss as both knew that there more fun like this in the days ahead

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.