An Evening in Amsterdam

by Imaginator

Copyright© 2019 by Imaginator

Erotica Sex Story: He visited a "lady" in the Red Light district, never expecting this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Prostitution   .

My business travels to the Middle East tended to take me through Amsterdam, back before the red light district got all uppity. On the evening I have in mind, I first wandered through several of the porno shops and looked extensively at magazines there, and then viewed a couple of salacious Super 8 movies.

Eventually I made my way back to the live people, the ladies behind the windows. There seemed to be a hierarchy to the arrangement. Out on the periphery the ladies were of modest appearance, at best. As I approached the center of the district, they became damn gorgeous, beautiful enough to be models. I had read that most of the ladies there were not Dutch, and, indeed, some were obviously of distant nationalities, mainly Indians with their tawny skin and beautiful nipples. I passed around the area several times, mentally marking my choices for the evening’s delight. I didn’t really have a particular appearance I was looking for, in fact, of all the ladies I visited it seems that they were all different.

I was in my early to mid-thirties, and I never selected a lady older than I, and few my age. Most were younger and one was even 18. This night, I kept passing by a lady that appeared to be close to my age, maybe a couple of years older. Finally, I took the plunge and invited myself into her lair, after having agreed on price for a fuck with a condom.

The event was pretty routine: no dinner, no movies, no candlelight. It was just get undressed and get down to business. She had a nice figure with, I guess, B-cup breasts, strawberry blond hair top and bottom, with not too much below. I sat on the bed and she came over to gently push me onto my back, where she took my engorged dick in her hand and with a firm grasp began to stroke it. There was some small talk, not much of which I recall. I do remember her saying that she was native Dutch, and she also mentioned a husband. I think she said she was working to earn extra money because he wasn’t able to work due to an injury. I never thought of a whore being married.

As we lay there I was on my back and she was against me, partly on me, with her head and hands at my dick area. That put her pussy and beautiful butt in easy reach of my right hand. I started feeling her nicely shaped butt and she responded by opening her legs. I ran my hand up in to her slit and gently caressed her lips and clitoris. When my finger touched her clit she really clamped down on my dick and without warning took my bare dick into her mouth. Since I had only paid for a fuck this was a nice surprise.

Encouraged by her actions on me, I slowly entered my middle finger into her barely damp cunt. But almost immediately it lubricated quite well. As she stroked and sucked me my finger moved intently but slowly between her clit and her ever wettening slit. Whenever I touched her clit, she let out a little whimper and tightened down on my dick. My dick kept getting bigger and bigger, until it felt at though the skin around it would tear. It felt enormous in size and every time her tongue touched my engorged purple head, it was like a bolt of electricity passed between them. She was a master with my dick and kept me on edge. At some point she put the condom on, but I don’t know how nor when.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.