Artist Awakens - Cover

Artist Awakens

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Agnes Taylor-Williams was about to turn the page on her grief. This is a chronicle of my wonderful mother's sexual reawakening at the age of forty-nine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I knew my mother was furious with me. I had walked in on a situation no son should ever find his mother in. It was not my fault she didn’t take him to her bedroom and lock the door as she should have. I always had access to the studio. How was I supposed to know? No matter how much I tried to justify my actions, I could not get over the feeling that I had violated my mother’s privacy again.

The fact that my mother was on her knees, sucking and fondling Derrick’s cock, certainly surprised me. But it didn’t offend me. I finally realized what was bothering me so much. I had ruined her moment to live her fantasy. I could not blame her for being furious with me. And Derrick may never model for her again.

The next morning, my mother finally decided I was worthy of speaking to her again. I apologized profusely. She let me go on for ten minutes until she told me to shut the hell up.

“Arthur, I need to get Derrick back to finish my work. You will get dressed and go with me to the gym. You’re going to help me convince Derrick to return to work and that you’re not going to kill him because your mother fancied his cock.”

“I’m sorry, Mom.”

“You already said that; now go get dressed.”

When we arrived at the gym, Derrick was helping a young woman fill out some paperwork at the front desk. We waited for him to finish with her before approaching him. I thought it best to let Mom lead the way.

As soon as Derrick saw us approach, he apologized again. “Mrs. Taylor-Williams, Mr. Williams. For my actions, I must apologize. It was very unprofessional of me. I don’t know what made me act in such a manner.”

As usual, my mother took control of the situation, “Oh, be quiet, Derrick. And quit apologizing for something I was a willing partner to. I need you to come back and work with me. My commission is due soon, and I need you for at least two more hours. Arthur is here to assure you that there will be no repercussions from him, and this day forward, he will ensure our privacy while we work. Tell him, Arthur.”

“Derrick, I’m the one that needs to apologize if I in any way made you feel unwelcome in our home I apologize. I was surprised and, yes, shocked. But who wouldn’t be? But that does not give me the right to pass judgment on what two consenting adults do. I promise never to intrude while you and my mother work again.”

“I am very fond of your mother, Mr. Williams. She is a wonderful and kind woman. I understand how that must have looked to you, but let me assure you I would never take unwanted liberties or advantage of your mother.”

“I know that, Derrick. My mother is concerned that you will not work for her again. I don’t want my untimely intrusion to upset your working or personal relationship.”

My mother got right to the point of our visit, “So Derrick, will you come back?”

“Of course, we must finish our work.”

Mom patted Derrick on the arm, “Good, two o’clock tomorrow would be good.”

“Yes, Mrs. Taylor-Williams, I can arrive there at two o’clock.”

The next day, Derrick arrived at the studio fifteen minutes early, like he always does. He was about to go to the dressing room when he asked, “Good afternoon, Mrs. Taylor-Williams. Will a jockstrap be acceptable today? I will pose nude if you insist, but I am not sure Mr. Williams would approve.”

I knew how I wanted Derrick to pose and why, but I didn’t want to insist that Derrick pose nude if that made him uncomfortable. Posing nude wasn’t necessary for the work we had to do. It was as he knew, just for my pleasure.

“After last time, I understand your concern. I would prefer that you pose nude. But I will leave the decision up to you. Arthur will not disturb our work sessions now or in the future.”

Derick nodded and went to the dressing room. He came out a few minutes later with a towel around his waist. He set the towel aside and assumed the pose in the nude.

“Thank you, Derrick.” I stood next to the canvas with my eyes focused on Derrick’s cock.

Derrick knew precisely where I was looking. “I will get it hard for you, Mrs. Taylor-Williams.” He took his cock in his hand and stroked it. I watched this beautiful young man as he performed this very personal act to please me. I unbuttoned my smock and set it aside. I unbuttoned my blouse as I walked the short distance to Derrick. Derrick had stopped stroking himself. I put a hand behind his neck as I kissed him and took his cock into my hand.

“We will not be disturbed today, my dear.” My blouse and then my bra was quickly removed and set aside. I kicked off my pumps. I undid my slacks, pushed them down and stepped out of them. Derrick held me and kissed me as I again reached for his cock. I held his firm member as I kissed his chest and nipples. His hands cupped my breast and slid his thumbs over my nipples. I felt a tingle of pleasure in my breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.