Artist Awakens - Cover

Artist Awakens

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Agnes Taylor-Williams was about to turn the page on her grief. This is a chronicle of my wonderful mother's sexual reawakening at the age of forty-nine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Earlier this morning, Arthur told me he was going into town to see some old friends. I know he called Debbie Albright to see if she was still single and willing to spend time with him. Arthur and Debbie went to high school together. Debbie is a nurse and quite a lovely girl. She was never shy about liking Arthur and was willing to sleep with him even in their high school days. I found their off-again, on-again relationship quite amusing.

But right now, I had this commission to complete by the end of the week, and Derick was not quite in the position I needed him in.

“No, no, Derrick, twist your hips to the left.”

“Like this, Mrs. Taylor-Williams?” Derrick asked in a detectable Eastern European accent.

“Almost. Here, let me show you.”

I walked over to Derrick, put my hands on his hips, and guided them into position. Then I adjusted his shoulders. “This is close, just a little more on the hips and ... Oops, I did not mean to touch you there.”

“It is alright, Mrs. Taylor-Williams.” There was a roguish grin on Derrick’s face. “You are a beautiful woman, so I do not mind so much.”

I put my hand on his muscular chest. “What are you suggesting, Derrick?”

“I see how you look at me when I have erection. I know you enjoy looking. So why would you not enjoy touching?”

Having been caught out, there was no need to deny it, “It’s that obvious?”

“I work in a gym with many older women. I know the look and where the eyes look. For you, I think about sex to hold the pose and get an erection to please you.”

“So you’ve known all along that I fancy seeing you in that condition.”

“Yes, Mrs. Taylor-Williams, I know. I am not as naïve as some people think because my English is not so good.”

“You certainly are not naïve, Derrick.”

Derrick stood straight, no longer holding the pose, “I know some women at the gym talk about me and brag about being with me. Sometimes it is true, most of the time not so true. They talk, but I do not.”

My hand slid down his chest to his semi-hard cock. “Maybe just for a minute. I’ll help you get it erect.”

“Yes, that would be very nice, Mrs. Taylor-Williams.”

I was watching my hand stroke his cock when Derrick lifted my chin and leaned down and kissed me. His fingers undid my paint-smeared smock. Then, the buttons on my blouse. We kept kissing as I held his cock. He pulled my blouse out of the waistband of my slacks, undid the last two buttons, and reached around and undid my bra. I wondered why I wasn’t stopping him. Derrick pushed my bra up, and a man’s hands caressed my breasts for the first time in over three years.

This well-endowed young man was erect and hard in my hand. “Let me do something I have dreamed about doing with you, my dear Derrick.”

“Of course, my lovely Mrs. Taylor-Williams.”

Derrick helped me to my knees. I took his cock in both hands. My lips nibbled on the engorged reddish-purple head of his cock. My tongue shot out and stabbed at the slit. One hand went to his scrotum and weighed his balls. I took the complete head of his cock into my mouth as he stroked my hair. I curled my tongue to lick the underside of the crown. It was everything my fantasy had imagined. My thoughts were running wild. Please let me enjoy this for a couple more minutes before I beg him to fuck me with this magnificent cock.

Suddenly Derrick’s lovely cock was gone, and I was sitting on my ass on the floor. Derrick helped me to stand. Apologized profusely and then fled to the dressing room.

Standing just inside the studio door with his mouth hanging open like a complete idiot was my son Arthur, whom I was about to disown. “For Christ’s sake, Arthur, don’t you ever knock?”

Derrick came out of the dressing room with his pants on and the rest of his clothes and shoes in his hands. He nodded to Arthur. “I’m sorry, Mr. Williams, it will not happen again.” Derrick headed out the door.

Arthur came over and put his hand on my arm as if to console me. I shook it off, “Let go of me and stop staring at my tits.” I adjusted my bra back over my breasts but did not fasten it. I buttoned my blouse as I stomped out of the studio in a huff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.