Happy Wife, Happy Life..Not Today

by Sgt1952

Copyright© 2020 by Sgt1952

Drama Sex Story: His wife has fallen in love with another man. It's not all roses and unicorns. There's a price to be paid.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Crime   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Amputee   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Violence   .

It was just a normal Saturday. I had gotten up early and decided to put in some work on my pet car project, a 1968 Camaro SS. My pride and joy. I was in my shop polishing on a fender when my wife joined me.

Candace Richards (Candy to me and our friends) is my gorgeous wife of sixteen years and have known each other for seventeen. She’s five feet, six inches tall about one hundred and thirty pounds I’m guessing at the weight. As most women, she would never admit to her weight. It made no difference to me. At thirty-seven, she was perfect with black hair and deep blue eyes that bore holes in my heart the first time I saw her. She works as a secretary in a large law firm.

Me? I’m Andrew Richards. Andy to my wife and buddies. I’m thirty-nine with a few extra pounds and receding hair line but not exactly a toad. Our daughter, Monica, is sixteen and could pass for a twin of her mother. Ok ... ok ... yeah, I know you passed basic Math. I knocked Candy up three months before we married but the wedding had already been planned and her pregnancy was a wonderful event for both of us.

As I said, Candy had joined me in the shop. She was fully dressed and I figured she was on her way out for her weekend shopping day.

“Hi, Honey. What brings you out to the man cave? You want to get naked and have some fun on the hood of my car,” I said jokingly.

“Andy, I have something to say and I hope you will be the understanding man that I’ve known for the past seventeen years.”

“Ok, shoot, Baby. I’m all ears,” I said as I continued to polish the fender.

My wife said, “Andy, I’ve fallen in love with another man.”

“Ok, I’ll bite. What’s the punch line?” I kept polishing waiting for her to continue but she didn’t. I stopped, turned around and looked at her. She was just staring at me and I saw a tear roll down her beautiful face.

“Your serious, aren’t you?”

She nodded. I was speechless. I usually can come up with something to say but my mouth was moving with no words coming out.

“Candy, have I done something to cause you to look for another man?”

“Andy, I was not looking for it. It just happened. We’ve been seeing each other since April and yes, before you ask, we’ve been intimate. I couldn’t continue with our plans without telling you what was going on and asking for a divorce. I’m in love with this man and he loves me. Andy, I’m sorry. You will be served this afternoon. I have packed and will be moving out today.”

I finally caught up to what she was saying and started forming words ... angry words.

I said, “So, you’ve fallen in love with another man and have been fucking him for four months. You no longer love me and ready to destroy our family for him. Does that sum it up?”

“NO! Andy. I do love you just not the way I love him. You’ve been a wonderful husband and father. Please don’t be crude. Yes, we’ve been sexual. I wish I had waited to talk to you before we made love but he’s very persuasive and I gave in to his advances. He’s a very attentive lover.”

I said, “Save the blow by blow. I don’t give a shit how good a lover he is. I know how sexual you are. I doubt he had to twist your arm too hard to get into your panties.”

She began crying. I knew I’d struck a nerve. I said, “So, does Monica know and where are you going to stay after you leave here today?”

“Candy said, “I thought after our talk, we could talk to her together. Explain to her that these things happen and that you will still be in her life.”

I said, “Oh no, my future ex wife. This is your burden to bear. You need to tell her why you’re breaking up her family and where you think you’re going to force her to live. She is sixteen, almost seventeen. She can choose where she wants to live. She is as beautiful as you. You think I’m going to let her live in the same house and be left alone with some stranger. You better think again. Do I know your paramour? What’s his name?”

He’s a new attorney in our office. Our hearts touched the moment we saw each other. He loves me and I love him. He wants to marry me. You don’t need to know his name right now.”

“Oh really? Well, I’m sure the managing partners will give it to me when I serve them with my law suit. Ya think? I can’t force you to stay with me and wouldn’t want someone who doesn’t want me anyway. So, I’m sure your company has some fraternization rules that my attorney can obtain. Again, what’s your lover’s name?

“Please, Andy. Just let it happen without any trouble. We both could get fired.”

I said, “And your point is? That’s not my problem, Candy. You have awakened a sleeping giant in the famous words of a Japanese Admiral after they bombed Pearl Harbor. Guess what, you just bombed my Pearl Harbor. I won’t be taking prisoners.”

“His name is Robert ... Robert Archer.”

“Just so you know, Mr. Archer’s life is going to go to shit rapidly. Seducing, fucking married women and breaking up families is number one on my “Things You Don’t Do” list. Retribution is required. Regardless what happens, Candy, you have destroyed what I thought was a great sixteen year marriage. You and I are done.”

Just as I walked out of the shop toward the house, Monica’s friend was dropping her off from their shopping spree.

I said, “Your daughter’s here. Time to tell her she’s leaving her home today. You do intend to take her with you today, right or have you thought that far ahead?”

Monica said, “Hi, Dad. I see you’ve been working on that hot car you’re going to let me drive someday.”

I gave her a strained chuckle and said, “Baby, your mom has something she needs to talk to you about. I’m going to be quiet unless she tries to spin this or make it my fault. Believe me, nothing could be farther from the truth. Candy, you have the floor.”

With tears in her eyes, Candy said, “Honey, I’m leaving your dad. I’ve fallen in love with another man. As soon as your dad and I are divorced, I plan to marry him. I need you to pack enough clothes for school, etc ... because we are moving out today.”

I was observing as Monica looked at her mother then at me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

Finally she said, “Ok, you two, if this is a joke, it’s not funny.”

She just stared at her mother. “Ok, Dad, what have you done with Mom? This woman looks like her but I don’t know this person. Tell me this isn’t real.”

I said, “Apparently, Baby, your mother is going to be with her new man this afternoon in his house which will be your new home. You’re supposed to go along with this and go live with her and her new man so go pack and be ready to go shortly.”

Monica was sobbing now. She said, “HOLD ON! Just a fucking minute! Unless she’s got a mouse in her pocket, WE aren’t going anywhere. Mom, you really thought I would go along with this idiocy? Have you lost your fucking mind since last night?”

“Monica, do not talk to me like that. I’m your mother.”

Monica said, “No! I don’t know what you did with my mother but you are certainly not her and I won’t be going anywhere with you.”

“Dad? Please tell me I don’t have to go with her?”

I said, “Honey, your mom sprung this on me a couple of hours ago. She says she has fallen in love with one of her coworkers and is divorcing me. They’ve been having sex for the past four months. I have already informed her I plan to sue her employer and go nuclear on her lover. Your mom and I are through as a couple.”

Just about that time, the doorbell rang. I answered it and a twenty-something young man asked if I was Andrew Richards. I nodded. He took a picture, handed me an envelope and said, “You’ve been served.”

Monica said, “I still don’t believe this is happening. You selfish, home wrecking bitch. I HATE YOU!”

She ran to her room and slammed the door.

“Well, my soon-to-be ex wife, I don’t think think that went as well as you would like. I also don’t think your daughter will be joining you today. I propose that you pack your shit and get out. I’m sure your lover is expecting you. So that you can begin your new life without me, I will be canceling your credit cards, your cell phone and your car insurance. Your car is in your name so not my problem. Given her age, I’m pretty sure the court won’t force Monica to live with you and her future step father if she refuses too. I believe we’ve said all we need to say. Thank you for the past sixteen years and three months. Good bye, Candy.”

I don’t think this went as Candy intended. I walked back out to my shop and let the tears that I’d been holding back flow. Shortly, I heard Candy’s car back out and roar down the street ending our life together.

I looked up and saw Monica standing in the shop doorway crying like a baby. I took her in my arms and held her, doing my best to console her but I knew here would be many more tears before it got better.

Chapter 2

In spite of my broken heart and hurt, I retained an attorney and got the ball rolling answering her petition for divorce with infidelity and the law suit against her employer. I knew it wouldn’t go anywhere but the negative publicity might hurt her firm if they didn’t take action against her boyfriend. He was let go the day after I had the company served.

I got a nasty phone call from Mr. Archer ranting and raving about what he was going to do to me. Blah blah blah.

I just said, “Fuck you, Asshole. You and Candy deserve each other. It won’t be long before you’re cheating on her. We both know it. Scumbags like you do nothing but hurt others. When’s the happy day for you two so I can plan a “Fuck You” party?”

It would be sixty days before the divorce was final. I kept the house since Monica was staying with me. Her choice. She barely speaks to her mother. I understand that Candy and Archer are going to get married the week after the divorce is final which is a few months away. Nothing like true love, I guess.

Two weeks before divorce D-Day, I got a call from a police officer.

He said, “Mr. Richards? Is your wife Candace Richards?”

I said, “My soon-to-be ex wife is Candace Richards. Is there a problem, Officer?”

“Mr. Richards, Mrs. Richards has been severely injured in a traffic accident. She’s at County General Hospital. She’s alive but pretty banged up.”

“Officer, has her fiancée been notified?”

“Mr. Richards, a Mr. Robert Archer was driving the vehicle in which your wife was a passenger. He was deceased at the scene. Was he her fiancée?”

“Yes, they were to be married as soon as our divorce was final in two weeks. I’ll go to the hospital and check on her. Thanks for calling.”

I went to the hospital where the staff said she was in surgery. Since I was still her husband officially, they said the doctor would talk to me when she is moved to Recovery. I got a soft drink and waited for a couple of hours. I called Monica and told her what was going on. Even though she and her mother weren’t getting along, she was still worried about her.

Since we were still technically married for two more weeks, she was still on my health insurance. I was filling out paper work when the doctor came into the waiting room.

He said, “Mr. Richards?

I noticed the doctor was accompanied by a couple of police officers. I said, “Yes, Doctor, I’m Andy Richards. How is she?”

He said, “She’s in recovery. We had several issues to deal with. Mr.Richards, while evaluating her injuries, we discovered your wife had been shot. She had gunshot wounds to her right side and right thigh just above her knee. It appears as a result of the ensuing accident, she suffered a blunt force injury to her chest, abdomen and rib cage. I’m sorry but the baby was lost.”

I said, “Hold on a minute. I’m so lost. Shot? Pregnant? Baby? I had no idea she was even pregnant? How far along was she?”

“Best we could tell, Mr. Richards, she was about twelve weeks along. There was some internal bleeding from both the gunshot wound and the accident so it was difficult to really say for sure. She has two broken ribs and her left leg sustained a compound fracture in two places. The bones were protruding outside her leg. Her left ankle was also broken. We placed plates and screws in both her ankle and leg. I removed the two bullets which the police now have in evidence.”

“The prognosis is good with rehab but she will likely have a noticeable limp. We sutured lacerations on her forehead and arm but they were not serious. I anticipate she will be here a week and then at least eight to ten weeks in a cast. The leg wound will heal in time. Just soft tissue damage to her right leg. As soon as she wakes up, we’ll take her to her room.”

“Ok, Thanks, Doctor.”

The two police officers identified themselves as Officer Dave Johnson and Officer Deborah Crews. They asked if they could speak to me.

I said, “Certainly, Officers. What is this about my wife being shot? As far as I know, she doesn’t have an enemy in the world. We are divorcing and she’s not one of my favorite people right now but I wish her no harm?”

Officer Johnson asked, “Do you own a gun, Mr. Richards?”

I said, “Yes, sir, I do. It’s a Sig Saur 9mm. It’s locked away in my gun safe at home.”

“Is that that your only weapon? If so, we need to take a look at it if you don’t mind. Did you know Mr. Archer?”

I said, “Not a problem. No, I had never met my wife’s lover. Am I under suspicion, Officers?”

“Mr. Richards, no one is ruled out until our investigation eliminates anyone who had a reason to see your wife and/or Archer dead. You do have plenty of reason and motive.”

I said, “I guess you have a point there but I would never harm the mother of my child. The fact she was carrying her lover’s child was a surprise to me. I had no idea.”

They followed me and Monica back to the house where I gave my gun to the officers. They gave me a receipt for it and told me another bit of information.

Officer Crews told me there were four bullet holes in the right side of Archer’s car. Two went through the door and hit Candy. A third lodged in the headrest by her head and the fourth hit Archer in the head. He was dead before the car hit the tree. I later learned that they were shot with a .40 caliber round so me and my gun were put on the bottom of the list of suspects.

I thought, “Wow, what had Candy got herself into?”

My next call was to her parents. Hopefully, they would pick her up when she was discharged and take her to their place to recuperate. I had not talked to them since this fiasco began but I’m sure Candy had spun the story in her favor.

I left and picked up Monica. She asked, “How did it happen, Dad?”

I replied, “From what the police told me, Archer and your mom were shot while they were driving. Archer was hit in the head by one of the bullets and wrecked out. Your mom was hit in the right side and right thigh. She has a severely broken left leg and ankle as a result of the accident that required surgery. Monica, your mom was pregnant. The baby didn’t survive the trauma. When we see her, whatever your feelings are about her, be kind. Now’s not the time for anger. She’s going to be lost and in a fragile state after she is told about Archer and her baby.”

“I understand, Dad.”

We returned to the hospital and found Candy’s room. She had an IV in her arm and an oxygen tube in her nose. Her left leg was elevated on pillows and heavily bandaged from her knee to her toes. Her right thigh was bandaged also. Both her eyes were black with a big bandage on her head. I couldn’t help but feel sorry for her and helpless at the same time. She opened her eyes as we entered her room and looked at us. She was still groggy from the anesthesia.

I said, “Hi, Kiddo, you look a little under the weather.”

“She whispered, “Hi, Andy. Did anyone get the number of that bus? What happened? I don’t remember much.”

She tried to chuckle but it hurt too bad.

“Candy, the doc said you’re going to be fine with time. Your leg snd ankle were a real mess. He said he had to send someone to Ace Hardware for more screws,” I said, trying to lighten things up a little.

She smiled and asked, “How’s Robert?”

Apparently she hadn’t been told. Both Monica and I looked down at the floor.

“Andy, hows Robert? Tell me, please?”

“Candy ... he didn’t survive the accident. He was killed.” I took her hand and held it. I still cared for her even though she betrayed us.

“Candy, you and Archer were both shot. Do you remember any of that? It appears you hit the dash on impact with your chest and abdomen. You were bleeding internally from the gun shot wound and the impact. They couldn’t save your baby. I’m so sorry.”

She wanted to cry but couldn’t. Too much pain. The tears were rolling down her face. Monica also had her hand on top of mine. For this moment in time, we were a family again if only for now.

We stayed for about an hour until the meds forced her into a restless sleep just as her parents arrived. I told Julia, her mom, what I knew. They couldn’t believe she had been shot. She kind of looked at me, accusingly, for a moment but realized she knew me well enough to know I was not capable of harming her daughter.

Candy’s mom said, “Pregnant? Shot?”

I said, “Yes, I know. I had the same reaction. I didn’t know about the pregnancy either until the doctor told me. Before you ask, no, there’s no way it could’ve been mine. Candy cut me off when she began her affair. I just didn’t know why at the time. Stupid, naive me.”

“Julia, her lover was killed. I hope you will take her in while she recuperates. She was living with her baby daddy until the divorce was final so I guess she’s homeless right now. I can’t have her back in our house. She’s wreaked too much havoc on our heart and life as it is.”

Julia, said, “I understand, Andy. I’m still having a hard time understanding why my daughter destroyed her family. I’m sorry. Just know that her Dad and I still love you.”

“Thanks, Julia, that means a lot to me.”

Chapter 3

The doctor kept Candy in the hospital for eight days then discharged her. I watched from the parking lot as her parents picked her up. She was wheelchair bound since both legs were out of commission for awhile. She had a drain tube in her side with a bag attached to the wound. She looked pale and weak.

The police had questioned her but her recollection of the events were still foggy or so she said.

I had not had any contact with Candy since she left the hospital. I had put the finalization of the divorce on hold until she was well plus she still needed my insurance. Monica visited her several times at her grandparents house but their visits were usually short and lacking the compassion she would normally show her mother. Candy was reaping the consequences of her betrayal.

Two months later, on a Saturday, I had just walked back in the house from the shop when my doorbell rang. I opened the door and their was Candy, teetering on her crutches.

She said, “Hi, Andy. Could we talk for a bit if you have time?”

She hobbled in on her crutches and sat down in the chair that used to be her favorite spot. I saw her smile then a tear. She looked much better than the last time I saw her at the hospital except for the cast.

I said, “What can I do for you, Candy.”

“Andy, I’m afraid and I want to tell you what I can.”

“Ok, Candy, I’m listening.”

“It was true. I did fall in love with Robert and had an ongoing affair with him but I did not want to leave you or Monica. I thought it would run its course and I would return as your loving wife but as fate had other plans, Robert impregnated me. He wanted a child with me so he got me drunk one night when you were out of town. He fucked me half the night, intentionally leaving me full of his sperm. It worked. I missed my next period. He refused to let me do anything about it once he learned I was pregnant.”

“Up to that point, we used condoms or only had sex during my safe times. I know. It doesn’t really matter. The damage was done the first time he fucked me. I was delusional thinking I could carry on as we were.”

She continued, “After I found out I was pregnant, he said if I tried to terminate the pregnancy, he would tell you what a slut I was. I knew I had to stay with him and give him his child ... Yes, I loved him but I loved you too. The only way out was to tell you I was in love with another and divorce you. You know the rest.”

I said, “No, I don’t know the rest, Candy. Why were you and Archer shot?”

“I can’t tell you all of it, Andy. I’ve already put you, Monica and my parents in enough danger. Long story short, Robert was laundering money for some very powerful people. He skimmed a lot of it for himself. There, you have all I can say about it. I’m getting this cast off next week. I’ll be leaving town.”

I said, “They think you have the money, don’t they? Do you, Candy?”

She just said, “I have to go Andy. Say good bye to Monica for me. I know she still hates me. I’ve done so much damage. I hate myself.” She kissed me and hobbled out to the Uber she hired.

Chapter 4

It was over six years before I was to see my ex wife again. The divorce was history. I dated but never found that same love again. I was enjoying the bachelor’s life but my Monica had found the love of her life. The wedding day had been announced some time ago and was in six weeks.

I had been out cruising in my Camaro. Yes, I finally finished it and she is beautiful. I had just pulled into the driveway and walked into the house when a very nice sedan pulled into the drive. I watched through the window as the driver got out and opened the rear door. I saw two legs in heeled sandals swing out of the door and then a cane. A woman with flaming red hair in a knee length dress stood up. She was also wearing a black wide brim hat and sunglasses.

She walked with her cane as the guy followed her to the door. I opened the door and looked at her. I gave her the once over all the way to her red polished toes when I saw them. The zipper-like scars on both sides of her left leg and ankle. They. could be seen through her stockings and gave it away. She looked different.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.