Better Than Assistance - Cover

Better Than Assistance

Copyright© 2020 by Yes4141

Chapter 1

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young, sexually inexperienced man is told he needs an Assistant/ Secretary. One candidate stood out from the rest. By a long way.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

It was embarrassing to be honest. I was interviewing for an “Assistant” ... A secretary basically. I was only 27 and could barely get lower on the ladder but after one promotion I apparently was told there were funds for me to have one employee assisting me so I’d been intervewing all afternoon.

So far I’d seen 3 applicants- two older ladies and a young man. None of which were what I had in mind when I was ribbed by some of the higher ups about getting a secretary.

“Don’t grab that arse remember.”

“You’re gonna be sued after a week.”

“Remember to share her with your superiors, boy.”

And so on. The last applicant walked in. I realised afterwards that I barely asked her a question. In fact I was still barely thinking whilst sending an email with her details for employment to HR.

She wore a knee length grey pencil skirt which tightly clung around her lower body, navy blue blouse and tight black unbuttoned blazer. She glid in on her modest black heels which without which she likely stood at about 5’3’’ but was currently raised to around 5’5’’ and shook my hand before sitting in front of my even more modest desk.

I got a small glimpse at her bare legs as she sat down and sat hands clasped in her lap, legs tightly together. I could see when she walked in that she wasn’t white, her slightly darker than olive skin made that plainly obvious but I couldn’t place her ethnicity. She smiled, accentuating the subtle light pink lipstick she was wearing on her thick lips and made solid eye contact with her stunning green eyes framed by silky, straight jet black hair styled down to her shoulders as she sat there waiting for me to talk.

I was about to start my pre prepared question list when I noticed the cleavage on show between the show curtains of the blazer. I don’t think she was more than a full C cup but they definitely threw me off my path for a moment. I looked away at the paper on my desk and read her full name- Nadia Torkan.

Eventually I got back on track and asked a little about her. In her subtle accent she explained she was 19 years old and had previously worked in a similar role in an insurance company up until a few weeks earlier. When I asked why she left that job she replied “It just seemed time.” which didn’t give me a great deal of information but I was far too tongue tied and blown away by her to think abut that at the time. I should admit the important point here: I, James Watson, in all embarrassment, am still a virgin. I just don’t seem to interest girls because they certainly interest me. I don’t consider myself supremely unattractive- a little overweight and by no means James Bond but I’ve never thought of myself as irredeemable.

So that was probably one of the reasons I chose Nadia as my assistant after only 10 minutes of what could loosely be described as ‘interviewing’. In fact I probably answered more questions about myself than she did about herself. That was somethng I realised afterwards.

So now after sending the email and effectively making it final I pictured as she finally unclasped her hands and stood as I offered my hand to shake before she smiled broadly once more, turned and left. If my mind hadn’t been made up already (it definitely was) then seeing those hips sway and that fantastically curvy arse leave my office undoubtedly sealed the deal. It was the sort of arse that you’d follow down isle after isle in a supermarket to not lose glimpse of it. Yes, I realise that sounds creepy when you state it but I’m sure you know perfectly well what I mean- “I’ve got everything I need but I don’t see why I shouldn’t peruse the frozen goods for a third time...”. The image of her hips splaying out to form the fantastic shape was still in my head after sending out a congratulations email to Nadia and getting a quick reply of gratitude where she sounded excited. Now, I was excited but I presumed when she realised how boring her job was going to be that would soon go away.


The rest of the week was tedious till Monday eventually came around. I noticed a few of the higher ups glance over as I went downstairs to welcome Nadia in- I noticed a few raised eyebrows as I followed her upstairs to my office. She was wearing a very similar outfit to her interview but with a scarlet red blouse and black pencil skirt. The fact that she was wearing some black rimmed glasses definitely meant she nailed the look of secretary. Well, the type of secretary I’d hoped for anyway.

I did say office didn’t I? Probably a little over the top. I had a door at the far end of a corridor with a small office and an even smaller chamber between the office and the corridor. This is where Nadia would work. She smiled as I showed her around and eventually got her the information she would need for the network.

Her job was very straight forward. We were a very dull marketing firm. My job was one of many working out what was most effective and then my boss would collate all our information and show the even further higher ups what to spend money on next. Nadia’s job was basically finding the numbers I needed to work on and sort them into the appropriate categories. Yes, absolutely mind numbing indeed.

It had been about two weeks and everything was working fine. I spoke to Nadia relatively rarely considering our proximity but we got on well. I discovered she actually had a genuine sense of humour and wit which I had presumptuously not expected because of how attractive she was.

One thing which I’d grown to find irritating was the attention she was receiving from our colleagues. I quite often saw men trying to strike up conversations with her whilst out and about the place but was secretly pleased when she politely disengaged every single one making me assume she had a boyfriend and a genuine commitment to him, the lucky bastard.

It was late one afternoon when things changed somewhat. Nadia brought a folder full of statistics through to me and dropped them all. She apologised immediately and got down on her hands and knees to pck them all up. Facing away from me I got a fantastic view of her arse pressed tightly against her skirt to the point briefly wondered if the integrity of the fabric was going to last.

With my eyes wide from the view she looked back and after a moment we made eye contact. I realised immediately that she’d caught me. All the jokes were coming true- I’d be sacked. Maybe I’ll get done for sexual harrassment? I won’t be able to get another job this well paid for a long time, if at all! I could feel the embarrassment as I looked on like the classic deer caught in headlights. I was about to start desperately apologising when the edge of her mouth curved upwards in the most nearly imperceptible smile. Nearly imperceptible but I was sure it was there wasn’t it? She turned back and tidied the rest of the papers. I didn’t dare stare at her after that and just gave a quiet “Thanks.” before she turned and left.

The next day all was normal till I called Nadia in.

“Did you send me that PDF file? I can’t find it.” I said as she poked her head inside.

“Yes, it should just be in your normal inbox.”

“Oh, I can’t find it anywhere...” I replied.

“Here, I’ll find it for you...” Nadia said walking around to my side of the desk. She leant over and grabbed the mouse from me. I instinctively moved back on the wheels of my office chair but her hand was on the back rest meaning I was much closer to her than I normally would’ve been. I could smell her beautiful aroma as she tapped keys and moved and clicked the mouse, signing in to her own emails quickly.

I noticed on the top was an email from Tom. Tom was the one colleague who would try to strike up a conversation with her practically ever time she left her desk. It was titled “A drink tonight?”. She looked back and I raised my eyebrows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.