Truth or Dare Friends: Phoebe's Amulet - Cover

Truth or Dare Friends: Phoebe's Amulet

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - At a farewell party for Joey, the six friends and their many exes and lovers become much more intimate together with help from a special amulet owned by Phoebe. Their lives will never be the same.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports  

Ross awoke at about five in the morning, Eastern Daylight Time, of course. His head pounded and he had to piss pretty badly, but he saw that someone was on the toilet, so he bypassed said person in the dark and simply turned on the shower. Only then did he remember that he had some kind of boxers on and he tossed the wet ones at the wall before letting loose a stream of piss down the drain. It was still dark as fuck in the shower, but he found everything well enough. When he felt two arms around him, kissing his back, Ross naturally responded with a deep tongue kiss and washed the mystery woman’s flesh.

“Oh, fuck, it’s everything that I hoped that it would be!” the familiar voice cried out in a very strong accent.

“Who are you?” Ross started to ask, but the stranger put her fingers to his lips and washed him clean as he did for her.

“Don’t ask my name. Not yet. You don’t need to know. You just need to know that ever since I rejected you, I wondered what might have been in the corner of my mind. I humiliated you, and frankly, you deserved it, but part of me wishes that I’d done it. After all, you had a very pretty girlfriend and it would be very wild and wanton of me to screw a man in an obviously happy relationship.

“Now, of course, it seems that your romance has become even kinkier. Good for you! I didn’t use to approve, not completely, though I am Italian and it’s in our culture for men to behave this way. Even women to a certain extent, though less condoned. Now, fuck me, from behind. Good and hard!” the foreign lady invited Ross, bending over for him.

Ross began thrusting in earnest, in spite of having apparently fucked a lot the night before (especially judging from how much he peed). His strokes were long and vigorous, just what the mysterious Italian woman craved from her American lover. He wondered if it was Aurora, though he didn’t recall her humiliating him at all. Oh, well, he thought ... a babe is a babe and Italian chicks are so fucking cute! Just look at Aurora!

The woman in question definitely put her back into the sex, her hips and buttocks as well, and yes, she was apparently a bit older, but she knew how to fuck. There was something to be said for that, wasn’t there? Ross enjoyed every second inside her slippery gash, ramming her harder while fondling her booty. After the orgy last night, it was a wonder that Ross could still get it up, but he had some time to recover from that, however much or little that was. Besides, unknown to him, he was under the power of the amulet, as was the woman. This meant that everyone in the house was both resilient sexually and hyper-fertile, regardless of menopause or age or anything like that.

Ross couldn’t know it, but he was about to make some real history thanks to the amulet. As the song “This Love” by Maroon 5, a recent hit, played, Ross drove it home and slammed into his lover every bit as roughly as she wished. She ached for just such a pounding and now he gave it to her. His lover thrashed beneath and moved her hips and her ass even more ardently to let him bottom out inside her juicy slit. As she creamed herself on his cock, Ross fought back the urge to cum until she tightened up more than expected and squeezed every last drop of his hot jizz from his balls under the water jets.

When the fucking was done, oddly enough, Ross’s aggressive companion turned around, pulled him close, and slipped him even more tongue. She held tightly to him and wept for some reason. He found himself cradling her head and caressing her shoulders as he led her out of the shower and took her to bed with him. He spooned with the mysterious woman in the dark and thought nothing further of it, still needing rest. He dozed off, unaware that more women had rejoined him from the group that had pleasured him last night.

Ross woke up again, two hours later, to see and feel Monica astride him, his own sister bouncing up and down on his cock like it was the best pogo stick ever. It felt amazing, committing incest like this, no warning, just waking up to his own kith and kin on top of him. Monica was a beauty, that much was clear, and Ross had recuperated since his earlier, half-remembered shower romp. Whatever his sister’s faults, she never lacked in passion or drive to do whatever needed to be done, including in bed. While Ross wasn’t the uxorious type like Chandler, he grasped that this act here was part of his sister’s hold over her husband.

“Damn it ... sis! Oh, God ... this is incest! We’re brother and sister ... Oh, God!” Ross gasped as his sister mounted him repeatedly and took him balls deep inside her dripping wet snatch.

Monica had long been very athletic and energetic, ever since she stopped being fat some years back. Now a lot of that same stamina and vitality affected her sex life, making her so dynamic in the sack. One thing that Ross knew for sure about his sister was that she was a passionate, aggressive partner and she had to sometimes wear Chandler out. That was okay, though, as it seemed now quite clear that monogamy was history for all of that inner circle. If Monica needed more sex and Chandler was drained, she could always fuck her brother and Joey, among others, including the ladies.

When Monica creamed herself on Ross’s dick and grabbed his hands to put them on her butt cheeks, Ross lost it, shooting two hours’ worth of cum inside his sister’s gooey cunt. Somehow, her sliminess didn’t bother him, even knowing that it was Richard’s, Tim’s, and Joey’s cum inside (it was also Pete Becker’s, but he didn’t know that yet). The sloppy seconds or whatever number it was just lubricated him and her well and rubbed his cock the right way as he added his very own spunk to the mix.

“There, you’re awake and the rest of us can eat before the breakfast that I slaved over gets cold!” Monica chided him, Rachel and Phoebe standing behind her now.

“Come on, lover, out of bed!” the woman to Ross’s right told him, lifting her head to reveal Cassie Geller, his own cousin.

“Indeed. I want everyone to know that I fucked you at last!” the other head lifted up and it belonged to Isabella Rosellini, the same actress who had ridiculed Ross in front of the others in Central Perk many years back.

“It was you ... in the shower!” Ross realized.

“Yes, and it was me right before her, not even counting a turn for Rachel, Jill, Amy, Chloe, Elizabeth, Emily, Charlie, Julie, Bonnie, and Nora. Oh, and Phoebe and Ursula,” Cassie informed him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.