The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 27: Trial Run and Expansion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Trial Run and Expansion - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Our dinner started quietly. I felt that Jodie, Linda, and Dean had made up some stories about what our foursome would be like and those thoughts were silently thrashing around in their minds.

“Everyone is so quiet,” I finally said. “This is an occasion to celebrate not brood about. This is where you leave your lives of predictability, your puritanical ways, and break your ties with society’s expectations that sex is dirty, evil, and a sin. You become delightfully abnormal.” I raised my glass, “Let’s toast to a glorious, fun-filled, and orgasmic evening together.”

We all clinked glasses together in a vote of unity. Dean and Linda still looked unsure.

Linda said, “I’m kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I don’t know what to do.”

The others nodded.

I said, “I’ll tell you right now. First, get over any modesty that you’re feeling. This is the time to let it all hang out. None of our bodies are perfect, and we’re all developing scars, sags, droops, excess skin and cellulite, and wrinkles. Forget it. Nobody cares about that stuff. What we care about is pleasuring each other and having others pleasure us.

“Second, it’s time to turn on your sexual creativity. There is nothing you can think of regarding the four of us enjoying sex together that is new, but it will be new for you. You can try ANYTHING. You can ask the other one, two, or three of us to do anything to you or for you. Ginger and I have always said, ‘Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex’, and that applies right here, right now. We’re all consenting.”

I looked around the table and my cohorts were hanging on my every word. “Third, no means no. If one of us starts to do something you don’t care for, tell us and we’ll stop. That said, some of the things you might automatically respond negatively to can be very arousing, stimulating, and orgasmic. Anal sex is one that comes to mind; when Ginger and I finally tried it she discovered she was very orgasmic from the act and liked it. Masturbating in front of others is something some people won’t do. Why? It’s sexy and fun. Expand your thinking and be willing to experiment.”

“Fourth, as you start your new career in group sex, you’ve got to think like a porn star. I even know a couple of them. Fundamentally, they’re exhibitionists. I agree with how they think. I think it’s fun to put on a show for my friends – a show that includes oral sex, masturbation, massage, fucking, and anything else we can think of to entertain and amaze each other. So, not only get rid of your modesty, but get in the mood to perform for each other and for all of us.”

“Fifth, we are all going to have sex with each other, although given my strong leanings Dean and I probably won’t do too much with each other. But we are going to swap partners often, frequently, and repeatedly. We could be do what’s called a ‘soft swap’, and that’s where we trade partners but don’t have intercourse, but it’s much more fun to just do whatever comes naturally, and that means full-on sex with each other. You’ll see, and you’ll like it. Enjoy it.

“Sixth, for now, we will be very oral with each other. We will kiss, lick, lap, suck, blow, and anything else we can think of with other’s body parts. Moreover, we will likely exchange, swap, savor, and ingest various body fluids – men’s precum, semen, and women’s girl juices or all varieties. Enjoy every molecule.”

Jodie cautiously asked, “What about afterwards? How will we feel?”

“Ahhhh,” I said. “Well, I think there are two avenues you could go there. In the first, you wake up the next morning and decide you’ll feel bad about what you did. You’ll think, ‘My God, I’ve sinned. Fire and brimstone will descend upon my family and me for the rest of time. I am forever doomed to hell and damnation. I am the biggest slut in the world, and I have become the most despicable person on the planet. I will now standout to others as a soiled person – a pervert and a socially repugnant being that is to be shunned and avoided at all costs.

“OR, [I pounded the table for their attention] you can wake up with a smile and stretch your naked and sticky body in the sunshine of having opened yourself to new possibilities and new ways of living. You can celebrate that you’ve explored your own sexuality and limits, and done some marvelous things with your friends and lovers. You can smile at the heavens and thank the Universe for the pleasures you gave and received. You can feel loved and bask in the intimacy that you sampled this night. You might happily realize that you are eager for the next opportunity to do it all again and again. You are loved, appreciated, and highly desirable.”

I made eye contact with each person. “You alone can decide which of those two philosophies you will adopt. If any of you think it will be the negative picture I painted then we should call this off right now. None of us are in the business of making other people feel badly about themselves.”

There was quiet, and then Jodie broke into a broad grin. “I opt for version two. I think what we’re about to do will be one of the sexiest, most daring, risk taking, and happy things that I’ve ever done. Just thinking about it all afternoon, I feel as if my whole being has expanded and grown by orders of magnitude.”

Linda nodded, “Yeah, me, too. I’m still nervous, but not intimidated by what might happen. In fact, I can hardly wait for us to start. I’m ... very wet, too. Just thinking about this had me on a sexual edge.” She smiled.

Dean grinned, “I’m in. Is there planning we need to do ahead of time?”

I laughed and poked at him, “Spoken as only a geeky consultant can do. Yes, Jodie and Linda change seats, and kiss your new seat mate in as sexy a way as you can considering we’re in a public restaurant and don’t want to get arrested.”

The two women switched sides of the table. As Jodie sat, she put her arm around Dean and pulled him to her and they started a long, sensuous kiss that morphed into a serious French kiss with their tongues visibly dancing in the air between their faces. Linda and I watched with smiles. Linda and I then started our own kiss. I even allowed one hand that was mostly hidden from the restaurant patrons given the way we were seated to rub against one of her breasts until I felt the nipple harden and try to escape the multiple layers of clothing that were in the way. I felt a small moan from my new partner.

Our dinners arrived about then. Linda and I moved closer to each other so we were in contact, and I felt a new connection growing between us as we touched and pressed against each other. Occasionally, I would reach beside me and below tabletop level and run some fingers up and down the bare skin on her leg below her skirt.

Forty-five minutes later in Jodie’s living room I slowly stripped away Linda’s clothing, going slowly and kissing the body parts I revealed with wet and salacious kisses and licks to enhance the experience. Linda started panting before I even started, especially knowing she was going to be on ‘show’ for Jodie and Dean who watched my every move as they sat hugging each other on the sofa.

When Linda stood nude and embarrassed in front of the three of us, I had her repeat the experience on me. I slowly lost my business casual attire until I shared her nudity and stood with my cock at near full mast because of the foreplay. Linda took hold of my shaft but didn’t do too much with it.

Dean then did Jodie and had Jodie do him as Linda and I watched. By that time, I had Linda seated in one of the cushy chairs in Jodie’s living room. I pulled her hips forward, put her legs over the arms of the chair, and then started to have my dessert – new pussy. Linda tasted divine, and even with her nervousness she writhed and pushed into my tongue and face as I attended to her. Jodie and Dean watched.

Only a few feet away Jodie had Dean’s cock in her mouth and was giving one of the best renditions of a blowjob I’d ever seen. He was making little grunts and nearly inaudible groans of appreciation and stroking her hair with one hand.

I brought Linda to a small orgasm as I ate her pussy that made her moan, and then suggested that we switch partners. There was only a slight hesitation, but then I had Jodie’s beautiful pussy open in front of me for me to finish my dessert. After a few minutes, Jodie and I changed position so she could suck on my cock as I fingered her pussy and diddled her clit. Linda and Dean were doing similar oral and manipulative sex things together.

I had us switch again, and this time as I knelt on the plush carpet in front of Linda, I took my hard, wet cock and rubbed it all over her wet slit. Her eyes were the size of saucers and she watched me. She gave me little nods of encouragement. Occasionally, I allowed the head to ‘catch’ at the entrance to her vagina, even pushing into her just a bit so only an inch or less kind of penetrated her body. Linda was moaning and trying to thrust her hips up at me so that I’d sink my entire sex organ into her. I didn’t tease her too long. Soon enough, our pubes ground together as she took every inch I had to give her. I damn near came inside her warm wetness.

Beside us on the sofa Dean and Jodie were wrapped together and making out. I watched his fingers slide in and out of her wet cunt. Linda was watching the pair, as well. She said, “This is like having our own private porn show.”

I mumbled, “Much better.”

Dean lifted Jodie up and slowly set her down sideways atop his hips and his erect cock. Jodie steered his shaft into her pussy, and sank down with a moan of satisfaction. “Geeze, Steve. You have the best ideas.” She started to slowly rise and fall on Dean’s cock. He looked very happy.

I said to Dean, “Don’t cum. Let me know when you start to get that feeling that something is about to happen.”

A few minutes later, Dean extracted from Jodie and commented to me. I slowly pulled from Linda’s sodden hole. I moved to Jodie and gave a headshake for Dean to go to Linda. I whispered to him again, “Start slow but don’t cum.”

As our new partners lay back we teased for a few minutes and then sank our man meat into their bodies. We elicited some orgasms with our new penetrations. I could feel the wetness increase as my dick achieved some penultimate hardness and length. I took my cellphone and took a few pictures to send to Ginger when we had a break. I briefly wondered how she was doing in Nashville that evening.

After two more switches Dean and I filled our new partners. I flooded out Linda, especially since I’d been thinking about doing exactly that most of the day. I swear I made the whites of her eyes whiter. Dean made Jodie a happy woman, too.

After we kissed and cuddled for a few minutes, I slowly extracted my cock from the full reservoir of Linda’s vagina. I kissed down her body and started to lap and suck.

Linda gawked and announced to the others, “Oh, my God. Look at what Steve is doing. He’s eating his stuff from inside me – his own stuff.”

Jodie had received that service the evening before, but this was new news to Dean. His eyes got large as he watched me. I briefly said to him, “Well, don’t let this opportunity to try something new pass you by. Vacuum up what you just shot into Jodie.”

Dean launched his mouth into Jodie’s pussy, and I could hear the suction as he mucked around in her wetness. Both women were sodden messes of their own juices and man cum. Eating out the two of them helped with only part of the mess, because now they had the saliva of two men added to the mess.

I sent the pictures to Ginger along with a little affectionate message. Five minutes later I got a text with five pictures attached. Paul Taylor and another man were evident in the pictures, and I recognized the two of them, but then there was another man and woman I hadn’t seen before. Part of Ginger’s reply added the words, ‘New playmates’. I liked that our circle of fuck buddies kept expanding.

I showed my wife’s pictures to the others, and they found them inspiring enough to stimulate a second round. We were more relaxed and creative the second time around. Moreover, Jodie and Linda were more oral with each other, especially after Dean and I left them full of large loads. They did something I’d never seen done before, and without any planning. After they’d sucked in the cum from each other’s pussies, they combined the goo into a large splooge that they snowballed back and forth a few times. I had the feeling of danger and it arrived in seconds. Jodie came to me with part of the combined load and snowballed with me. Linda did the same with Dean. I thought he’d faint. I laughed after we were through and congratulated my friends on their creativity.


Friday afternoon I caught the Southwest nonstop flight from St. Louis to Tampa. I landed at seven-thirty and was home by eight-thirty, hungry, and eager to spend time with Ginger and Stacy. Much to my delight Mindy was also ‘home’.

My three playmates were all scantily dressed showing off a lot of leg and boobage. When I kissed each of them I also copped a few feels of their not-too-well-hidden body parts. We also laughed a lot.

Ginger had shown the girls our photographs from the night before, but without much explanation other than that we each had some new partners. As I had a glass of wine and my dinner warmed up from the microwave, they asked me about my new friends.

I explained, “Well, Dean works for us. He’s doing very well, but does need some help. He admitted to discovering Linda Langdon as a girlfriend, kind of the way we are doing in different geographies. The only difference is that he lives near her and I think they’re getting a little more serious than the rest of us are. She’s mid-divorce. We’ll, Jodie Bell came onto me on Wednesday evening, and we had a fun and very communicative evening. I told her about us, and she wanted to come here and visit and enjoy our company, but asked for a sample of what it might be like. Ergo, I thought we should have some group sex. The only other person I knew in St. Louis that might like group sex – well, sex of any kind – was Dean and possibly his new girlfriend Linda. I asked and they were very interested but nervous.”

I laughed, “They’re not nervous any more. I helped them over that hurdle and we all got together last night. We had fun and fucked around until we couldn’t stand up. We weren’t too efficient today because we all lacked for sleep. Our start Thursday night was a little slow, but we finished with a bang before we all fell asleep in each other’s arms. I think Jodie may even get together with Dean and Linda when I’m not there, and that’d be good. By the way, now they’re all interested in paying us a visit and participating in our little orgies.

“As you can see from the pictures, the two women are very pretty, and I can attest that they will fit in well with this hypersexual bunch of lovers. They’re very eager to expand their sexual horizons; Dean, too.”

I asked Ginger, “So, who was the new couple in your pictures, and the other man besides Paul Taylor?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.