The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 19: The First Official Orgy Weekend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: The First Official Orgy Weekend - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ginger, Stacy, and I went into Work Mode for an hour after our short discussion about the night before. We compared calendars and talking about the various client jobs we had underway, as well as how we could best use Stacy and also help her gain some valuable consulting skills. Of course, the relationships we were building with some of the men and women at our client sites also came up.

Stacy made a small chart of what was going on, adding in who our lovers were at each site, just to tease us and maintain some focus on good sex:

Work in Progress

Ginger – Hansen Fin’l Services, White Plains, NY – Blake, Luke

Ginger – Knightsbridge Mfgg, Raleigh, NC – Bill, Eve, Travis

Steve – Mantra Electronics, Houston, TX – Tara, Cindy, Cork, Nancy

Steve – Nova Construction Products, Atlanta, GA – Joyce, Dan

Marketing Leads (besides follow-on)

Nashville, TN

St. Louis, MO

Chicago, IL

San Jose, CA

Dallas, TX

Stacy noted the preponderance of horny guys at our current clients, but not enough women to keep me sated. I insisted that I was fine. Nonetheless, she decided she was cramping my style and that she should go with Ginger to some of her client meetings to help satisfy the overabundance of males in White Plains and Raleigh. Stacy had met all of them either face-to-face or electronically on one of our video calls that we projected onto the large TV in either our media room or bedroom.

Stacy also made up a story that if I showed up alone at some of my clients that I’d have more females throwing themselves at my feet and pleading with me to please them in sexual ways. It was an eye-rolling moment, but we all laughed. I was told to prospect for more females.

With no promise of meeting anybody with sexual leanings, we also divided up the marketing leads. I would handle Dallas and San Jose. Ginger would handle Nashville and St. Louis. We agreed to opt out of the Chicago request because we had learned the potential client was staging a ‘beauty contest’ between about a dozen different consulting firms. We didn’t want that much competition since the odds of winning were low considering the effort we would have to put in to even propose on the job.

We also planned out the next three months of trips, matching them up to the various schedules for deliverables we’d agreed with our clients.

Next, we decided to host what Stacy called ‘Orgy Weekends’ where we’d invite various clients to come and stay with us so they could more fully participate in our glorious group sex parties with our neighbors. I’d already talked to Brad, Megan, Doug, Jo, and Beth about doing that and they were enthusiastic about meeting our out-of-town friends.

Jillian and Troy returned from the neighbors just before lunch. They each had a glow about them that suggested they’d spent the morning fucking somebody. Troy just shook his head and stuck close to Jillian. She was his purveyor of great pussy at this stage, and he didn’t want to see that end. I assume that Megan had indeed decided to fuck Troy and become the fourth woman he’d had sex with.

We had lunch on the patio with Troy sitting between Ginger and Jillian. Ginger physically teased him with lots of touching and even encouraged him to return the favors. She had him kissing her, sucking on a bare breast, and feeling her up. Jillian rendered carefully worded comparisons about the various elements of their kisses: taste, tongue mechanics, lips, pressure, emotions, arousal, and more. She also had a great vocabulary about breasts, cocks, and pussies that seemed to further stimulate Troy. I noticed he wasn’t as embarrassed about displaying an obvious hard-on as he’d been at first with all of us.

Troy had remained naked at Jillian’s insistence, so the hard-on he developed was impossible to hide. Both women toyed with his shaft to his embarrassment. When Ginger leaned in to suck on him a little, she rose and announced that he’d been fucking Megan that morning since her scent and taste remained evident on his cock. Troy looked chagrined, but smirked at the conclusion.

Ginger enlisted Troy to help carry the dirty dishes into the kitchen and get them into the dishwasher. That led to her losing the rest of her clothes – her bikini bottom, and then leading him into the living room where she assured his hardness with more of her patented blowjob, and then leisurely fucked him for nearly an hour as the two of them ramped each other up and down towards the orgasmic edge. Ginger became the fifth woman Troy had sex with. He was doing very well under my daughter’s guidance.

Troy gave me a weak wave an hour later as he followed my nude wife onto the patio. She took him into the pool to rinse off their bodies and also to have a wet cuddle with him, as she called it.

Jillian, Stacy, and I had played around in the shade on the patio, but hadn’t lasted near as long. We were all resting from our exertions and I held both of the girls’ naked bodies against my own as we watched the others in the pool.


For our First Official Orgy Weekend we decided would involve Dan and Joyce from my Atlanta client, and Bill, Eve, and Travis from Ginger’s Raleigh client. None of them had been to visit us before, except electronically when we projected part of our sexual encounters on our big TV. We thought the group sex experience would blow them away and also solidify our relationship with them.

We picked the Presidents’ Day weekend because both of their companies were taking the Monday holiday, so that’d give us more time together.

Stacy and I presented the proposition for the sex-filled weekend to Dan and Joyce when we were working with them on our engagement. It was our first night in Atlanta. Dan had buried his cock in Stacy on one bed in our motel room, as I had with Joyce on the other. Stacy brought the subject up with the subtly of a herd of stampeding elephants. “Hey, you guys like to fuck. Do you want to come visit us over the upcoming long weekend and expand your horizon with a whole group of other similarly inclined people? We’re planning an orgy.”

Joyce’s head had jerked around to Stacy as the proposal got laid out. She quickly said, “Hell, yes! How many people?”

I responded, “If everyone shows up that we intend, there’ll be around fifteen to twenty including you two. We have three houses in a row and our neighbors are sexually enlightened. We’re also inviting a couple of others from another client that my wife works with.”

Dan asked in a worried voice, “Would we each have to do everybody else?”

I laughed, “No, of course not. You don’t even have to ‘do’ anybody if you don’t want to. I recommend you come and treat it as a party weekend. Let things unfold naturally.”

Dan said to Joyce, “I’m game if you are, sweetheart.”

Joyce grinned widely and thrust her pelvis up into my down strokes, “God, I can hardly wait. I’ll be wet for two weeks until we get there. I’ll be so horny you guys better plan on fucking me a lot before the weekend even starts. I will work myself up to expert slut status in the meanwhile.”

I teased, “That can be arranged.” The others laughed and we kept up our sexual antics the rest of the evening. Our friends had brought changes of clothes. Joyce slept with me, and Dan with Stacy. We were sexual most of the night, too. The idea of the orgy really turned Joyce on and she was even more enthusiastic and responsive every time we mated.

Joyce gave me a morning blowjob to get me up to speed and then we had a beautiful fuck. Dan and Stacy were matching our moves on the other bed in the room. I love starting the day off right.

Joyce said, “If I ask nicely, and let you blast your entire load deep inside my tight little pussy, may I bring my sister to your orgy? She’s nineteen and tells me she fucks like a mink, and is hornier than I am. I’m sure she’d fit in well. I’m sure you’d fit in her well, too. She could even join us tonight.”

Dan said, “Please let her come. Brook is a fabulous fuck. Not quite up to Joyce’s standards, but just shy of that.”

I laughed, “Politically stated. Yes. Friends you can vouch for are welcome, but they should know that they’re going to be in a highly sex-laden environment where the norm will be to fuck till you drop.”

Ginger reported that when she had Bill, Travis, and Eve together making love she simply said, “The long weekend coming up you are all coming to Tampa to our home to participate in a weekend orgy. Our neighbors and some other friends will be involved, too. You’ve seen almost everybody involved on our video conference calls. Please come. Please cum.” She said that all she got were smiles from the others and nods of acceptance. Eve celebrated her acceptance with a mind-blowing orgasm seconds later as Ginger described the opportunity to actually fuck me in front of many other people.

As she came down from her high Eve said, “I can’t wait. Now that I have you and Travis in my life along with Bill, I am feeling totally revitalized about sex. I want it all the time. I drive Bill crazy. As soon as he’s home, guess what I want?”

Ginger laughed and told her, “Well, maybe we can help satisfy that endless urge for sex and orgasms, at least for a few hours. Believe me, you’ll be a big hit with everybody. You’d better practice a lot.”


The first out-of-town arrivals for our First Official Orgy Weekend got there for dinner on Friday evening – Joyce, Brook, and Dan. I had to laugh because when they arrived we were all casually dressed and behaving ourselves. Couples were not laying around on our front lawn fucking.

I got really hot kisses from Joyce and Brook. Brook told me she had a nice, warm, and very wet pussy just waiting for my long, hard cock to plunge in and out of her for hours on end. I assured her that would happen, and that she’d have her choice of cocks to make that happen for her. When we’d first met two weeks earlier, Brook had convinced me that she should be a charter member of our fuck club because she rated very high on the Slut Scale of Horniness – a ten out of ten, in fact. After that week was over, I was convinced. She also happily got what she called her ‘I’m Clean’ papers from her local clinic.

We had a nice dinner and there were lots of introductions as our neighbors trooped back and forth to our house with food, drink, chairs, and even a patio table.

The group from Raleigh flew into St. Petersburg airport in Bill’s small jet. Eve, Bill, and Travis arrived at the house about eight o’clock, as planned. They’d had a boxed meal on his plane so didn’t need to be fed. More introductions were made.

Our neighbors faded away taking our two adult children and their dates with them. Ethan and Ellie had driven down for the weekend, and as had become usual Jillian and Troy were around. Jillian had pretty much moved into Troy’s apartment. The remainders at our house were Ginger, Stacy, and me, Dan, Brook, and Joyce, and Bill, Eve, and Travis.

About that time Dan and Bill approached me separately and handed me envelopes. Bill said, “I must say I appreciate your attitude about having this weekend. I was worried about safety and cleanliness until Ginger talked to us and asked us to get tested. She assured me that everyone else on this end also has clean paperwork.”

I nodded, “We do. We agreed to quarterly tests, and more frequently when we are active with someone outside our neighborhood, so that’s stepped up things. If you want I can show you everybody else’s.”

Bill and Dan shook their heads. “We trust you. We’re all clean.” Dan nodded.

I suggested to the whole group that we all go skinny-dipping in the pool and use the spa. The evening was a little on the cool side so the warm waters were a welcome luxury. No one balked at stripping away their clothes in front of the others, and going swimming. Brook even did a little dance of ‘freedom’ when she was nude. The men all got hard-ons just watching her, particularly when she spread her swollen pussy lips to show everyone her pink.

Ginger did some match making so that various unique couples and a threesome were formed that didn’t have great familiarity with each other: Eve and I were set up; Dan and Ginger; Stacy, Brook, and Travis; and Bill and Joyce. I could tell that almost immediately everybody liked his or her new partners. Again at Ginger’s instigation, everyone started to kiss and fondle one another. She suggested that when ready, a sexual encounter would be a logical next step given the tenor of the weekend. Eve jumped my bones.

I knew Joyce was hyped up since I’d repeatedly talked about the weekend with her. She immediately led Bill from the pool and to one of the chaises, as Eve pulled me to one of the day beds. She gave him a short blowjob, and then the pair started fucking as the rest of us in the pool watched them. Everyone had been clued in about the exhibitionist nature of the weekend, so neither of the pair seemed embarrassed about having sex while on display.

At the side of the pool’s shallow end, Brook was giving a blowjob to Travis as Stacy looked on. Stacy went up to the patio and knelt over his mouth to get eaten as Travis layback. He had prematurely gray hair at his temples and looked very distinguished. He did not work for Bill, but had his own accounting firm in Raleigh. I thought he must workout a lot because he also had the traces of a six-pack on his trim form. Stacy soon discovered that the man loved to eat pussy as he moved into her lower body.

Stacy, of course, started to writhe around on top of his face and get vocal about her orgasms, and there were a lot of them. I heard Stacy explaining her noisy orgasms to him after the first half-dozen had ripped through her. Travis looked very pleased that he had such a responsive partner right off the bat.

The trio moved out of the pool to one of the wide chaises, and Brook commanded Travis’ cock to plunge deep inside her pussy. She gasped as he did just that, and loudly said, “Finally, what I’ve been looking forward to for two weeks!”

Dan and Ginger also found a chaise, and also started with some oral sex. I started with Eve on the side of the pool, at first eating her to a climax worthy of an academy award. I then pulled her to the edge of the pool rim as I stood in the shallows and slid my cock into her. Her immediate orgasm was personally satisfying. Eve gasped out, “I’m kind of like Stacy. I cum real easy and often; I’m just not as vocal as Stacy.”

I lost count of Eve’s orgasms after twenty. She was like Stacy except sometimes I wasn’t sure whether she’d just spasmed or not. I learned her telltale sign was the clenching of her vagina around my cock and the gasps as she tried to catch her breath. Eve was a very gratifying fuck, and really appreciated it when I told her so after we were lying together and making out on one of the chaises as we watched the others including her husband and Joyce.

I wasn’t that surprised when Brook joined Bill and Joyce and started to suck all his cum from her sister’s pussy. The two women were in a sixty-nine and put on a cock-hardening show for the rest of the group.

Eve and I were snuggling when I felt someone touch my cock and put it into their mouth. I didn’t look. Eve did. She whispered to me, “A young woman just started to eat my pussy ... and your cum. I haven’t met her.”

I looked down Eve’s svelte body. Ellie smiled up at me without missing a lick on Eve’s leaky pussy. For her part, Eve had two more orgasms, before I pulled my son’s girlfriend up to cuddle with us. I introduced the two of them. They’d already been partially intimate with each other, so further words of explanation seemed superfluous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.