The Early Years
Chapter 1: Amy

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Amy - This story can stand alone but it is a spinoff from the story "Relocating." It tells of relationships a High School basketball coach had in his early years while the prior story told of his later years.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

The high school year started at the beginning of September with basketball practice starting in mid-October. After the first two weeks of basketball practice Don Carlson who taught history and now had been the head boys’ basketball coach for three years was able to make an assessment of what he thought the team’s potential could be. To him it seemed that he could have a very respectable winning record this year and they could have a chance at the conference title. The last two seasons had resulted in a five hundred record in conference play which while respectable was still a disappointment.

Don was content in being a high school history teacher and a basketball coach. This was something he had wanted to do for a long time. Now if he could have a good solid team, which appeared to be a strong possibility this year, that would put the icing on the cake. He never had any aspirations of being a college coach and was content to be coaching at the high school level.

During his lunch period he was sitting in the teacher’s lounge eating a sandwich and reading the morning paper. Sitting at the table with Don was Will Adams who was the boy’s junior varsity basketball coach. Will was in his first year at the school and Don so far was pleased with Will’s performance. Will was told to concentrate on teaching the fundamentals of the game which negated Don having to do that when the players came up to the varsity. Don thought Will could be a head coach in a few years with more experience under his belt.

“Mind if I join you fellows,” was heard by Don and he looked up to see that Amy Chandler had said those words.

“Make yourself right at home,” said Don.

Amy took a seat at the table. Don liked Amy who was in her first year of coaching the girls’ varsity basketball team. She had played college basketball and was a fairly good player. After college she played basketball in Europe for three years before coming to the realization that what she wanted was to be a women’s basketball coach. She had told Don she hoped to be a coach on the college level and knew she had to start somewhere. When the opening occurred at this school she applied for the position. Besides coaching she taught English which was her major in school and she had secured a teaching certificate.

Amy in Don’s opinion was one good looking woman. She wasn’t what you would call beautiful but she had that All-American girl look. Her five foot seven inch height along with a slim figure and her shoulder length auburn colored hair did give Don some carnal thoughts about her. Her personality was also a plus in that to his knowledge Don had never heard her say anything negative about anyone.

“I am hoping you fellows can give me some coaching advice,” said Amy

Putting down the paper Don asked her what was the problem.

“I think I have a good team but I also think the players are lacking self-confidence in how good they are. I know they enjoy playing the game but they are always coming up with excuses rather than being aggressive and having a winning attitude. Compounding the problem is that in two weeks we have our first pre-season game and it is against Our Lady Queen of Peace who took second place in the State tournament last year. If we get blown out in that game, I think it will end any chance we have for a winning season.”

Don was quiet for a while thinking about the problem and then he said, “You need to have a game before that game which hopefully will show your team how good they are or can be.”

“Great idea but who could my team play?”

“How about the boy’s junior varsity?”

“What,” said Will?

“If we could beat the boys I think that would show the girls how good they are and would give them the confidence they need,” said Amy.

“You are not going to beat the boys, “said Will.

“I think we can and would you care to place a wager on that?” Amy extended her hand to Will while giving him a challenging look.

Will and Amy had some additional comments to make but they shook hands agreeing to a twenty dollar wager.

“Can I get into this and place a bet?” said Don.

“How much do you want to bet?” said Amy.

“I was thinking not money but a dinner since I think that the boys will win.”

“It’s a bet,” said Amy quickly.

Don mentally patted himself on the back for making this bet. Win or lose it was one way of getting a date with Amy without having to ask.

“We do need to decide on what size basketball we will use since there is a difference between the ones that girls and boys use,” said Amy.

“Too be fair we should use both. We can have people stationed at all four corners of the court who can exchange the proper basketball quickly to the team who is in possession of the ball,” said Don.

Will and Amy agreed to that and then they both stood and made a few more remarks before heading off to their classrooms. Don watched Amy’s nice backside as she walked away while still congratulating himself on how he wangled a date with her.

The next day at lunch Don was sitting at a table when both Will and Amy came to the table at the same time.

“We may have a problem,” said Amy. “The word is out on this game and both Will and I have been approached by a large number of students wanting to know where and when as they want to watch the game.”

Putting down his paper Don said, “You know if there is that much interest in the students why don’t we advertise the game and make a nominal charge for admission. We can donate the proceeds to a charity like the local food pantry that is always is in need of donations.”

Don waived over to Steve Buckles the Athletic Director who was sitting at a table across the room and motioned he should come here. Steve did and they briefed him on what was happening and what they were proposing.

“On the face of it I think what you are proposing is good and I am all for it. There is one problem and that is the conference rules limits the number of pre-season games a team can have and this game would put you over the limit,” said Steve.

Steve’s comment put an immediate damper on the conversation but then Don said, “How about if we don’t call it a game and call it a scrimmage? We could have the scoreboard on to keep track of the time but not post the score. Of course if the fans in the stands wanted to keep an unofficial score there is nothing we can do about that. Also both teams would be on the honor system as to the number of personal fouls.”

“I think that would work,” said Steve. “I will call the assignment chairman and see if he could have two officials donate their time for this charitable event. I will also have Janet put up notices on this scrimmage. Seven o’clock this coming Friday is what we agreed on correct?”

All four of them left the lounge in agreement as to this upcoming scrimmage.

In teaching his history classes during the week a number of the students asked Don his opinion on who he thought would win this scrimmage. He didn’t say that he had placed a bet that the boys would win. He only said he thought it should be a close hard fought game which because of technicalities was being called a scrimmage.

Walking into the gym Friday night Don was a little surprised by the turnout. There were a considerable amount of people in the stands. This scrimmage wasn’t a sellout but it was close to it. Besides the students there were a number of adults who Don presumed were parents and relatives along with some fellow teachers in the stands. The prep band had been playing for about one half hour while the teams were warming up which was causing a high degree of excitement among the fans. It was a partisan group of fans with each gender supporting their gender’s team.

The game itself was good. The boys thought just by showing up guaranteed a win but that was not the case. At the end of the first quarter the score was 15 to 7 in the girls favor and at half time the score was 28 to 22 in the girls favor.

In watching the second half Don could see the boys were determined not to be embarrassed by a loss to the girls. The boys controlled the backboards but the girls had some good outside shooters who could hit the three point shot.

The unofficial final score at the end of the scrimmage was the boys 58 and the girls 54. Both sides were happy with the results. The boys in that they weren’t embarrassed and won the game and the girls in that while they lost they realized they could hold their own against the boys.

The Captains of both teams along with Steve and the coaches had their picture taken for the local paper showing them with a check from the admission proceeds they would present to the local food pantry.

At lunch Monday Amy handed Will his twenty dollars saying it was well worth it. Don made arrangements to take her out to dinner this Saturday as both of them were having their first pre-season game this Friday.

Don won his first game by ten points. The game was tighter that the final score would indicate. Don saw some mistakes made by his team that he needed to address at practice. He was overall pleased by how his team played and that was because they played as a team and the players avoided playing one on one. Steve had gone to the girl’s game and sent Don an email saying the girls had beaten Our Lady Queen of Peace by eight points and Amy was ecstatic with the win.

On Saturday after pressing Amy’s doorbell button at her apartment Don was in for a surprise when she opened the door. Part of this surprise was that she was wearing her hair down which was a departure from the ponytail she usually wore at school. The larger part of the surprise was that she was wearing a mid-thigh length dress along with three inch high heel shoes which was another change from the slacks or sweats she wore at school. This was first time he seen her in a dress and it showed she had some very nice legs. He thought she was blessed in having slim calves and ankles.

Don complimented Amy on her looks. He could see she had a light blush as she thanked him for the nice words

It was a short drive over to the Embers, a restaurant Don had suggested. Don was a little challenged in keeping his eyes on the road in doing the driving as his eyes wanted to drift to the right to look at Amy’s legs now that the dress had slid higher up on her thighs.

Dining with Amy was enjoyable. The conversation centered on both of them relating experiences they had had in college and in playing basketball. He enjoyed hearing Amy telling him about some of the things that had happen when she was playing ball in Europe.

As far as Don was concerned the meal ended much too quick even though they lingered over a second cup of coffee. When the waiter presented the bill Don took it, perused it and handed it to Amy.

“For a minute there I thought you were going to pick up the tab.”

“Nope, I won fair and square and wouldn’t want to deprive you of the privilege.”

“Yes you did and the scrimmage you suggested I think was responsible for our win yesterday.”

Pulling into a parking space at Amy’s apartment complex Don said, “I enjoyed myself tonight especially hearing your stories about playing ball in Europe. I would like to reciprocate and take you out to dinner. This time it would be on me and you can select the restaurant. In looking at our schedules you have a game this Friday and I have one Saturday so next weekend is out. The following weekend looks good so let’s do it two Saturdays from now.”

“It’s a date but let’s keep that bit of information between ourselves. The people at school don’t need to know about us going out to dinner.”

There were a number of thoughts Don had on the drive back to his home. The main thought being if he was going to be able to develop a relationship with Amy. Chuckling to himself he thought that for sure he was going to give it a try. It was something he wouldn’t object to happening and couldn’t help but wonder what kind of a lover she would be.

Basketball wise the following two weeks were good. So far both Don’s and Amy’s teams were undefeated. This good luck continued thought Don when Amy opened her apartment door. This time Amy was wearing a similar type dress she wore the last time but it was a mint green color. Don noticed that Amy seemed in a very good mood to be going out to dinner with Don.

As it was the last time, Don though it was a good dining experience. It got even better when they were back at Amy’s apartment and she invited him to come in for some coffee.

Once in the apartment she came up close to Don and said, “If you really want some coffee I can make some but I thought maybe you might want something else by the looks you have been giving me.”

Amy was almost up against Don and she still was wearing those three inch high heels. She was close to being as tall as he was.

Looking into her large brown watery eyes Don was pretty sure what Amy was asking. He didn’t say anything and just moved very slowly toward her with his lips descending toward her lips. His lips met hers and for a moment they just stayed at this contact but then it was like a switch had been thrown. Their mouths open and their tongues became active to do battle with the other.

After what was a good bit of time the kiss ended and moving her head back a little from his Amy said, “I thought you would prefer this as opposed to coffee and I was right wasn’t I?”

“Yes you were.”

With now a pronounced smile on her face Amy took Don’s hand and walked with him to the bedroom. Once there they slowly undressed themselves with each one looking at the other to check the progress and liking what they saw. Once they disrobed they reclined on the bed and made love.

Not that he minded but Don noticed that Amy wanted to be in-charge in making love. After he gave her oral sex he mounted her in the missionary position but in a short time she twisted with the end result being that she was on top dictating the pace of their intercourse. This was fine with Don in that he knew he would last longer before he would orgasm. He also liked playing with her stiff nipples while she moved her hips at a speed she varied.

They made love twice that night before they agreed they should go to sleep. Amy invited Don to stay the night. The next morning he showered with her and took her back to bed and made love with her again. He could see that she like him enjoyed this intimate activity.

On the drive back to his home he came to the realization that making love with Amy was not only enjoyable, it was somewhat of an athletic event. Her slim figure and ample breasts were pictures that were frozen in his mind which put a smile on his face.

Don’s affair with Amy lasted through the school year. During the basketball season they were only able to see each other about every two weeks but once the season ended it was every weekend they got together and get together they did. Every date wound up with them making love and Don or Amy staying the night depending where they were.

Besides each of them being a good love partner they both had a successful basketball season. Don’s team came in second in conference play and Amy’s team came in first in the conference. In the State tournament both teams won their Districts competition and advanced to the Sectionals but unfortunately they both bowed out at that level.

Don had mixed feelings about Amy. He knew he liked her a lot but he wasn’t sure if he loved her. Neither one had ever uttered the L word to the other. It was in early May when they were in bed that Amy dropped the bomb on him.

“Don, you should know that I have kept in touch in Dana Edwards who was on my college team and was two years ahead of me in school. Dana after graduation was able to become an assistant coach at a University located in Texas. The coach there has announced her retirement and Dana has been offered and accepted the head coaching position. She knows that I want to be a college coach and because of that she is offering me an assistant coaching position. It is a step I need to take if I am ever going to achieve my goal of being a college coach so I won’t be teaching here next year. When school ends I will be heading to Texas. You do understand me doing that, don’t you?”

Don was quiet for a while digesting what Amy had just said. Finally he said, “Yes I do and it is something to do if you are going to advance to the college level. I will miss you but I will be routing for you to succeed.”

There were a few more “get-to-getters” before Amy left for Texas. The last one was physically exhausting but at the same time somewhat of a somber good-bye. Each one said given the opportunity they would visit the other if it was possible. Don made the promise but thought it would never happen and he was right, it never did. Other than a few Christmas cards they exchanged that was the extent of any further contact Don had with Amy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.