Left Wanting More - Cover

Left Wanting More

by Smirkin

Copyright© 2019 by Smirkin

Erotica Sex Story: Woman attends a party where things go the opposite of what she expected

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   .

I stood there in the doorway watching her as she laughed with her friends. Tall, attractive, long smooth legs. Brown hair, perfect length to grab ahold of if you wanted to. I could see she has decent sized breast as well under her form-fitting shirt. Just as teasing as her skirt, long enough to cover her secrets, but short enough to tease your imagination.

She appeared to be here with a mutual friend, as I don’t seem to recognize her. My friend had decided earlier in the week to throw a party ... Or what was originally planned to just be a minor get-together type of thing, since the weather had been good and in an attempt to kick off the warm weather on a good note. I keep looking her over though, I think I’ll definitely be able to do exactly that as I smile to myself.

I make my way around the crowd, greeting people, socializing and dancing a bit always keeping my eye on her ... I think about forcing her to lap at my juices and wonder how her tongue would feel against my clit. The more I think about it, the more excited I feel. Sensing the heat growing within me. Almost resonating onto my inner thighs. Watching her dance as her breast bounce just enough to be noticed, imagining her bent over. The thoughts in my head racing.

She begins to head up stairs, I slowly wander to the bottom of the staircase, briefly glancing around, slightly moving to the music, as she reaches the top of the stairs and leaves my view. She’s either looking for the bathroom or being nosy, either way she’s going to find more than she bargained for as I grin to myself, pushing my hair behind my ears a bit and straightening the top of my dress, I begin to ascend the stairs slowly. Gliding my fingers up the railing briefly glancing about as I reach the top. She’s not within sight, and the bathroom door is open, I peek in. Do a quick make up check in the mirror, pleased with what I see, but she isn’t in here. I slowly make my way down the hall, slightly creeping as I check each room. Slowly approaching the next room, the door is shut but I can see the glow from under the door of the lights being on, and a bit of movement behind it as a shadow dances in the light glowing beneath.

I grab hold of the door knob and twist as I swiftly enter the room to see her standing by the nightstand. She appears surprised and slightly embarrassed.

“I was just taking a moment by myself to gather my thoughts, I hope you don’t mind.” She says. She appears nervous as she stands there fumbling with her hands.

“Nooo noo, it’s fine, I understand” I assure her as I smile. I slowly close the door behind me, leaning against it as I quietly turn the lock on the knob, she must think I also live here. Still able to hear the music from downstairs. She seems to breathe a sigh of relief. I slowly walk towards her asking her if she’s enjoyed the party and make a bit of small talk as I think to myself where everything in the room is, trying to remember from having previous play dates with my friend. Sort of pleased how she found herself in the bedroom, making things much easier in my head. I shift the conversation asking her little questions. Like if she has a boyfriend. she informs me she does but that she’s not sure for how much longer.

“Have you ever been with a woman?” I ask with a smile across my face as I watch her closely. She seems to blush and cover her mouth a bit with her hand.

“No ... no I haven’t, it has been an idea I’ve sort of played with in my head but sort of jokingly...” She giggles a bit looking down to the floor. Wondering to myself what she’s looking at or thinking. I take a few paces towards her and rub my hand over her shoulder while lifting her chin with my other hand. Bringing her eyes to meet mine as I smirk.

“Well it won’t be a jokingly way when I take you” I say in a soft tone not breaking eye contact. She quickly blushes and slightly shifts her feet in a nervous manner almost tripping over her wedged heel, taking a step backwards closer to the edge of the bed.

“T-t-take me?” She asks in a bit of surprise, voice squeaking softly.

Knowing she was asking in reference to my statement I took it as more of an invite. I smile as I move my hands to her slim waist, trailing my fingers to resting on her hips. I kick off my heels behind me, followed by the other hearing them both land somewhere with a thud, I rub my lower leg against hers. Her leg feels toned and as smooth as silk. I further lift my leg, bringing my knee to the crotch of her panties. I reach my foot to the side bed frame and rest it there. Rubbing my knee against her crotch, she quickly tries to move only further straddling me knee. I bring my hands from her hips to her shoulders as I forcefully shove her onto the bed with my knee still firmly pressed against her, pinning her down to the bed as it bounces a bit, pressing her breast into mine.

She’s quick to try to push me away, shoving at my shoulders kicking her legs, attempting to fight me off. She flails her arms and one of her nails happens to catch the side of my face, scratching the hell out of me. I briefly pause putting a hand to my face to see if she had broken the skin. She has a terrified look in her eye as she draws her hands to her face. I feel a bit of blood on my finger tips and where my skin snagged on her nails. I look to her grimly as I pull her hands away, while I bring my own down harshly across her face.

The slap resonates throughout the room loudly. Almost instantly she bursts into tears, sobbing and pleading, apologizing. I reposition myself so that I’m more so mounted onto her hips. I grip her shoulders shifting her enough so that I can reach a strap hanging from the bed post near the head of the bed frame. I grab her wrist applying it, tightly buckling it around her wrist. Appreciating the fear across her face, admiring the mark of my hand, still visible as the sound plays again in my mind.

I smile as I lace my fingers into hers, gripping her hand into mine, reaching it above her head. She begins to kick her legs again, wailing as I sit upon her hips. Enjoying her tussling, in a failed attempt to get away. I grab a handful of her hair and pull her head to the side as I lick her neck, brushing my lips along her jaw, breathing in her scent. Moments go by she begins to tire herself out. I can almost see the thoughts on her face as she recognizes there’s no hope of her escaping me.

I reach for the other restraint, applying it to her wrist, securing it. I slowly get off the bed, and stand there. Relishing the vision of her restrained to the bed, thinking of what I’d do next. I remove her wedged heels and toss them aside. Calmly walking to the nightstand, I reach into a drawer and retrieve a pair of scissors. Humming a tune to myself I kneel onto the bed and trace her belly button with the scissors. Slowly opening and closing them, I reach for her shirt and begin cutting it, up the center to expose her bra. Continuing to hum, I smile pleased with what I see as I return the scissors to the drawer. I grab the bottom of my dress, pulling it up around my waist as I stick my thumbs into the band of my panties, slowly removing them.

I climb back onto the bed, crawling over her, towards the head of the bed, pausing just as I reach her face. I look down at her and grin as I see a bit of confusion, and a shocked expression.

“You’re going to suck my clit, and if you do it correctly and well, we will move to the next part.” I say as I lower my shaven warm pussy to her mouth, not giving her a chance to even say anything. Her eyes widen staring up at me as I raise an eyebrow and gesture my hand for her to start. I feel her feel her lips shift some as she tries to swallow. Almost as if she’s trying to find the ability to do what I’ve told her. A lone tear falls from the corner of her eye, and then I feel her warm, wet tongue in my slit searching for my clit. Doesn’t take long for her to locate it as she begins to lick it slowly, bringing her lips together, pursing softly around it. I softly moan as she slowly sucks my clit, rubbing her tongue against it.

“C’mon, I know you can do better than that,” I state as I steady myself, reaching onto the headboard as I softly rock my body against her mouth. She mumbles something, unable to make out what she’s saying, I disregard it with a moan as her voice sends a vibration through my clit. I begin to ride her face as she runs her tongue all over my sweet little bud. Shifting myself as I feel her tongue occasionally slip into my opening. I can sense myself moistening further against her face. I feel a bit of slip with each rock against her tongue as I ride her mouth for a bit longer.

Satisfied enough with the job she did, I remove myself from her and head to the closet. Reaching onto the shelf grabbing strapless strap-on dildo. I walk back over to the bed, setting the dildo down. As I reach between the mattress and bed posts for the final restraints, applying them to both ankles and secure them. Grinning to myself as she lays there, helpless. Can barely hear her weeping but can see her bra covered breast rise with each breath.

I climb back onto the bed, in-between her legs. I proceed to flip her skirt up as she shifts her bottom.

“Please, can we talk about this?” She pleads, as I rub my hands across her thighs. I grin as my hands roam to her pelvis, sliding my fingers under the sides of her panties, rubbing them softly against her skin. I ignore her plead as my fingers wander into her slit.

“Hmm. Not exactly sure what it is you want to talk about, since you’re wet!” I say surprised a little bit.

“No, I can’t be! That’s not possible” she says as she begins to sob a bit. In that moment I push her panties aside and shove three fingers into her tight opening and thrust them deeply several times holding them in as I wiggle my fingers against her warm wet walls. She breathes in sharply, grunting as she tries to scoot away from my hand. I thrust my fingers in deeper with more force. Her pussy twitches around my fingers, as I begin to stroke inside of her with my fingertips. I see her tossing her head as if she’s shaking it ‘No’. I give her a few more strokes as I hear a whispered moan.

“Mhmm you seem to like that, huh?” I grin as I remove my fingers, reaching my hand towards her mouth, shoving my fingers into the insides of cheeks before wiping them off onto her lips. I grab the strapless dildo, and twist the control on the end as it hums in my hand vibrating. I rub my own clit with it softly before switching to rubbing it just against the outside of her pussy teasingly.

“How about that?” I ask as I rub my clit with my other hand. Seeing her lay there, trying to not respond to it as I observe her breath quicken while she bites her lip.

I take the dildo and slowly work the handle into my pussy as I lick my lips. Slowly getting it into place as it vibrates, finally where I want it. I give it its final turn, setting it into place properly. I push her panties as far aside as they’ll go as I line the head of the dildo to her opening. The slightest movement causing the hook to vibrate against my clit forcing me to moan. I hold it there as I study her face, almost seems like she wants it, like she’s waiting for it as she blushes.

“Tell me you want me to fuck you!” I say sternly as I rub my hand up her stomach, under her bra. Fondling her tit before roughly pinching her nipple, waiting for her to respond.

“Please fuck me” she moans.

I harshly pinch her nipple, twisting it hearing her scream.

“That’s not what I said ... again ... Tell me you want me to fuck you.” I say as she begins to softly cry.

“I want ... You ... To fuck me” she says followed with a sigh.

I moan softly as the vibrations are getting me so aroused and causing my clitoris to be even more sensitive. I thrust the dildo into her pussy deep. Listening to her gasp loudly. I quickly being to thrust as fast as possible. Feeling the vibrations against my clit with each thrust, driving me crazy as my pussy starts to throb. Causing me to ram her pussy even harder as I notice her moaning with me. Arousing me even more as I feel my pussy is on fire, with the handle rocking and stimulating me perfectly. I grind my hips into hers, bringing my hands to grip her pelvis as I yank her towards me, my hips lunging further into her soaking pussy. I lean my head back listening to her moaning loudly, as I feel myself getting closer to orgasm.

Each pump driving my clitoris wild as it throbs, on fire. I continue ramming the dildo into her welcoming pussy, whether she truly wants it or not. I feel myself close to coming to an orgasm. Moaning loudly as I grind deeply and slowly. Moving my hips in a swaying, twisting motion. My clit feels as if it has exploded, a heat soars through my pussy, throughout my body as I release a deep moan. Followed with an intense shiver leaving behind a tingling sensation as my pussy twitches around the handle. Panting heavily, I pull out and move away from the bed. Stumbling a bit, still having moments of shivers as I remove the dildo. I look over at her laying there, with a lost look as if she’s waiting for me to continue or hoping I have something more for her. I grin as I straighten my dress out, and smooth it back over my hips and slide my feet into my heels again.

“Maybe I would have taken a little more time had you told me you wanted me to fuck you the first time...” I state as she stares at me in disbelief. I approach her once more, placing my panties into her mouth as a gag before leaving the room, closing the door behind me.

Giggling to myself, quite satisfied with my orgasm I head back downstairs to the party glowing. I hang around for a bit, making some last-minute chit-chat before heading home. A smirk almost glued to my face knowing she’ll be found, gagged and restrained to the bed wanting more. Panties pushed aside exposing her pussy to greet whoever finds her.


“Panties pushed aside exposing her pussy to greet whoever finds her”...

It was only a few minutes that I lay there with my head spinning, before he appeared in the doorway.

A grey haired old man, had to be in his sixties, stocky build, well dressed, distinguished.

He stood there in silence, just watching me, while I struggled and cried for help through her panties.

He was obviously shocked and confused by the vision.

A long moment passed before he reached for the light switch.

Light from outside the window fell across the bed as the room turned dim.

I saw his silhouette against the glow from the corridor; as he leaned back to check that we were alone, before quietly closing the door and locking us in.

At that moment, I knew I was fucked; my heart began beating harder, faster, my whole body flushed with a tingling of fear, the room felt like it closed in around me, my ears began to hiss, and I gasped for breath, every hair on my body stood up, I knew there was nothing I could do.

I lay still, weak from my struggle and breathing heavily behind the gag.

He seemed to be pondering the consequences of taking what was on offer, looking me over like I was the prize that he had always wanted.

He slowly moved towards the foot of bed, picked up my shoes and placed them back on my feet, running his trembling hand over my shins as he did so.

Our eyes adjusted to the low light, I could see him as he stood clutching at his cock through his trousers, while fixing his gaze between my open legs, my panties, still where she left them, exposing my pussy to him.

His breathing became heavier, as he seemingly continued considering the options and consequences.

I looked into his eyes with a pleading; I shook my head, and begged a muffled:

“Please don’t”

Trying to sway his decision, trying to influence any feelings of decency or sympathy.

It was to late.

He moved to sit beside me on the bed, and began toying his middle finger up and down the length of my, still wet, slit.

I renewed my efforts to break the bonds, as his finger slid inside me and curled firmly into the wall behind my pelvic bone, his thumb then slipping to and fro across my clit, causing me to stiffen and jolt with each passing.

He took the wet finger to his mouth and tasted my humiliation, while our eyes locked together.

Then he gestured with a finger across his pursed lips, as he took hold of my gag:

“Shhhh”

Slowly he pulled the material from my mouth, continuing to imply my silence.

I breathed grateful gasps, while he inspected the gag, and tutted:

“Are these Christine’s knickers?”

“I saw her leaving the room, smirking to herself”

“Are you two lesbians?”

“Seems like you have upset her somehow!”

All I could do was plead for him to untie me, between his sarcastic toned questions and comments:

“Hmm, not nice of her to leave you here like this, so wet and wanting”

I started to explain that I wasn’t a lesbian, and that she forced me, but he just held my jaw open, and replaced the gag:

“Shhhh”

He moved my bra up and ran his hand over my bare flesh, from the waistband of my skirt, and on up over my breasts:

“You’re so beautiful, it’s been a long long time since I felt such firm tits, and such a tight, young, wet cunt”

I shivered at his words, and hopelessly begged him to stop.

“Shhh, now listen to me lesbian, I’ll do you a deal, Cos there is no way that I’m going to let you go before I’ve fucked the shit out of you, I simply can’t turn down, this once in a lifetime opportunity”

He calmly waited while I made another futile attempt to break free, my struggling just adding to his excitement, he fingered me, while shushing me until I gave in:

“Now, I could go downstairs and bring a few of the men back here, I know they would all love the chance of teaching you the error of your lesbian ways ... Or I could just keep it between us, you and me, and even untie one of your hands when I’ve finished with you ... To be honest, I don’t give a fuck about being caught; I’m on borrowed time anyway.”

“To put it simply, there is no way on this earth that your cunt is leaving this room without getting royally fucked ... The question is how many cocks do you want?”

He waited for an answer:

“Now I’m going to remove Christine’s knickers, and the only sound you will make is, a quiet answer to my question, right?”

I closed my eyes in defeated shame, and nodded in agreement.

He took the panties from my mouth, and waited:

“What’s it going to be, just me?”

I turned my head away, and whispered:

“Yes”

He leaned in and began sucking my left nipple as he pushed the panties back in my mouth:

“Can’t have you screaming in pleasure, somebody might hear”

He climbed on the bed between my open legs, and began undoing his trousers:

“They say that when you get a hard on at my age, it’s a terrible shame not to use it ... I’ve got to tell you girl, it’s been years since I’ve been this hard, ... And you are the lucky bitch that it’s getting used on?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.