Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Jan looked at me and asked, “Hawley, will you let June and me move into your new mansion with you and your other women.”

“What about your dad? I heard your uncle mention him.”

“He’s as bad as Uncle Dan, about wanting to see us naked. Now that June can talk, we don’t have to hide the fact that our dad is a pervert, and tries to take naked pics of us each time we’re in the bathroom.

“Come with me. You’ll never have to go back inside that house again.”

June told me, “But our clothes! And we have so many things people have given me over the years. I would hate to leave all of them.”

“Come home with me, and I’ll show you how we can bring all your special, personal possessions with you, without ever entering that house again. As for your sorry-ass dad, I’ll fix him just like I fixed his brother.”

June asked, “Will your women accept us?”

“Each and every one of them will love you. Now, stop worrying and come with me.”

“We’re naked!” Jan said.

“So! No one can see you but me, and besides, you told me that you love showing me your naked titties and asses.”

With one naked sister on my left, and the other naked sister on my right, we walked out of the cotton warehouse, just as the watchman was walking toward the entrance. He never looked up as both sisters waved their hands and laughed, when they realized he couldn’t see them.

“Do you girls mind telling me how old you are?”

June told me, “I’m twenty, and I have never in my life been as happy as I am this minute. I owe you my life, Hawley. There’s nothing you can ask of me, I wouldn’t do for you.”

“What if all I asked, was that you and your sister love me and love all the new friends you’re about to meet? Would that be asking too much?”

Jan told me, “I’m twenty-one, and we would gladly stay with you, no matter what you asked of us. I do have one request and I know June will agree ... We want you to love us and make us look exactly like all your women friends ... If that’s not too much to ask.”

“Define Love Us.

June told me, “We want you to make love to us and teach us how to make love to you. We want to enjoy sex with you and we would love to have sex with any of your women who may love other women.”

“You were on the verge of being raped, and you came close to being sex-slaves - and now you want to have sex with me, and learn all about the crazy shit my women love to do with me when we fuck?”

“YES. That’s exactly what we want. We have always wanted that, just not with our sicko-dad or suck-ass, Uncle Dan.”

Jan asked, “Hawley, if we let you put your name on our pussies, will you let us be with you, and fuck you too?”

“Look at June’s pussy.”

“OH HELL YES ... June - Hawley’s name is tattooed on your pussy lips.”

Dear Sexy Sister - you have the same tattoo on your pussy.”

“Hawley, you can bend us over right here in the middle of this street and fuck both of us, if you want to. I would love to have your cock in my pussy right now,” Jan told me.

June was walking with that same, sexy, exaggerated swaying of her ass as she walked down the middle of the street on my right. I looked at Jan, and damn if she doesn’t walk the same, swishing of her ass just like her sister.

“Where is your mom?” I asked as they hooked their arms in my arms.

“She left us with our sorry-ass daddy years ago, when we were little, and she never came back.”

“Come with me through this gate, and I’ll take you to your room. You can sleep here and no one will ever bother you, or you can sleep in one of the rooms with some of girls and young women close to your age.”

Jan asked, “If we sleep with the others, will they accept us and love us, even though we don’t have fancy clothes, and we have no money?”

“In my house, all the women and girls love each other. If you’re sure you want to be loved by another woman or girl, all of them will want to hug you as they kiss you and even kiss your titties and your pussies too, if you like that.”

“We love each other like that, but we have never been with other girls who do. When I was on the cheerleader squad, I did have some friends who liked to kiss and feel of my little titties and my butt. We never kissed each other’s pussy.”

“This room will be where you’ll put your personal things. You don’t have to sleep in this bed if you find someone you want to sleep with. Why don’t both of you sit here on the bed beside me, and we’ll bring your personal things over. Don’t worry about clothes, you won’t need them unless we go out in public.”

“OH WOW, I can see our room from here. How do we get our stuff over here?”

“Point to what you want, and it will be here, before you can point to something else.”

“REALLY?”

“Sure, try it.”

They were having fun when I asked Akari to come sit with us.

She was sitting beside me on the bed when the sisters looked around.

We were still naked, and so was Akari.

“Jan – June, I want you to meet my lover and another best friend of mine, Akari.

“Akari, this is Jan and this is June. They are sisters and they’re going to live with us, and love us as their new family from now on. Please, make them welcome.

Akari stood before June and opened her arms. I knew then, if June has ever even thought of loving another girl, she will fall in love with Akari.

“June, would you be embarrassed if I wanted to hug you and welcome you to our home?”

“Heck no. Hawley has already told us we’d meet girls close to our age who like hugging and even kissing other girls. Do you ever kiss the girls you like?”

“I love hugging naked girls and yes, I love kissing girls as beautiful as you and Jan. Tell me, do you and Jan like kissing girls?”

“I have only kissed my sister, but I would love to hug you. You’ll have you teach me how to love another girl. We have only touched each other before...

“I want you to know too, that until today, I have never spoken a word. Hawley gave my voice to me, and there’s no way I can tell you how happy I am to be able to speak and thank him, and now - talk to you about us loving each other.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.