Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Do we now have a deal, my amazing new friend?”

“Daizo, I will not insult your generosity. I gratefully accept your offer - and if you are absolutely positive about your other demands, I will also accept the responsibility of providing conjugal affection to your wife - and a brother’s everlasting affinity, to your beautiful daughter.”

“Thank you, Hawley Battle. I have the papers here in my hand. Niko has constructed them exactly as I’ve asked. For twenty-five percent of Hawley’s Sexy-Fuck-Animated-Adult-Video-Corporation, I am giving you half interest in our Sub-Lite Corporation, and in addition, I am signing over the deed to this estate totally in your name.”

“You drive a hard bargain, Daizo. But I respect you as a brilliant Japanese billionaire businessman. Though I’m reluctant to carry out your wishes - I will gladly accept your offer of becoming Chairman of the Board in your Sub-Lite Adult Video Corporation’s - American Division - for seven-hundred and fifty-five thousand American dollars monthly salary.

“Now, about your wish that I let your wife and daughter star in my next, X-Rated Animated Fuck Video. I suppose you know, that Capriana Narducy and Lynn Baker Hollis will also star in that video. The reason I bring this up, there will be wild Lesbian action in this video and your wife and daughter will be expected to participate.”

“YES! That is exactly what my lovely wife Niko and my beautiful daughter, Akari have requested of me. I have gladly given my permission, with the one condition - that I receive a copy of the full-uncut, un-edited version as soon as it has been put in the can.”

“Sir, I can see now why you are such a rich man and how you became such a successful, demanding businessman. I hope to learn a lot from you and your family in the future. I feel like I have been blessed, just by meeting such a generous businessman as yourself. I wish you the best - in your business dealings back in Japan. If there is ever anything else I can do for you or your family during your absence, please, do not hesitate to ask.”

“You have met and exceeded, all of my expectations, Hawley. The only thing I could further ask of you is, whatever my wife and daughter ask of you in my absence, please provide for them in the same manner that you provide for your friends, Capriana and Lynn. I would hate for them to feel abandoned if you were providing love and comfort for any of your other - many female friends.”

“Rest assured, Sir - your wife and daughter will not go one day, without knowing the fulfilling effect of Hawley Battle’s physical love. They will be cared for in the exact manner as my other female best friends.”

“Thank You, My Dear Friend. My airport shuttle has arrived and now, I must go. I see my wife and daughter have gone inside. Please tell them for me, I will have them in my thoughts.”

As the airport shuttle sped away, along the winding drive toward the exit, Jennifer Basinger stepped over next to Hawley.

“Hawley, now that we have a few minutes alone, would you please tell me the truth about how Capri and Lynn attained such beautiful, identical sexy bodies? I heard them whispering to Akari and Niko - and if I understood them correctly, you did this for them - instantly.”

“Jennifer, I’ll have to discipline those two for leaking my secret abilities. But - now that you’re onto my secrets, I suppose I’ll have to relent to your demands and gift you with the same physical attributes I’ve given them.”

“OH DAMN! Then it really is true? You have the ability to give a tall, skinny woman like me, a body to match Capri and Lynn?”

“Yes, I have the ability to change your appearance, and if you wish, change your libido to the fullest effect a woman of your height, age, and beauty deserves. There is one condition though and you may not want to agree to this.”

“Whatever it is. It must be absolutely satisfying to Lynn and Capri, they have not stopped smiling since they arrived. Tell me your condition, Hawley. Honestly, I hope it’s something so daring, so devilishly erotic, that I cannot refuse.”

“Your pussy will never have another hair, and my name will be permanently tattooed on your pussy lips.”

“OH HELL YES – DO IT NOW!”

“Jennifer, this is forever. Never to be reversed - are you sure?”

“Yes, I am sure! I hope forever turns in to an eternity. Tattoo my pussy, Hawley. Give me titties that will stretch this pullover jersey, and wobble-wildly as I walk. Then give me a sexy ass that will make this ankle-length skirt shimmy and shake, with each step I take.”

“You may want to remove your panties first. If not, they will become very confining on your pussy.”

“I took them off as soon as I heard Capri and Lynn whispering. I knew you would want me to be your woman too. I could tell by your eyes, and I could hardly wait to have you claim me as your reward.”

“Look down at your huge titties, Jennifer.”

“OH-HELL-YES! Finally, I have a pair of titties I can be proud of.”

“You look absolutely stunning, Jennifer. Hurry, pull your long skirt up and show me your pussy. I see the others coming out of the house and I want to kiss my new woman’s pussy.”

“YES - OH DAMN, Hawley. I just got a big come when you kissed my pussy. Please tell me that your name is tattooed on my pussy lips.”

“It is, and you now belong to Hawley Battle – Mind, Body and Pussy. If you like, I’ll leave it up to you, to let me take control of your soul. Welcome to Hawley Battle’s Pussy Brigade.”

“I wish we could fuck right now, Hawley - I have never been fucked.”

“Hold that thought, Jennifer. We’ll take care of that minor, physical defect - just as soon as we make arrangements to have all our clothes, furnishings and personal items moved out here ... UH...

“Where did your father go?”

“He went into town to have your papers processed. If you like, I can call a moving company for you. They will pack your clothes, dishes, and anything else, then bring everything here and unpack for you.”

“Call them now. Tell them we want every moving crew available to them, working on this, ASAP. We have many women who will be moving here over the next few days. Hand the phone to me when you call, and I’ll give them the names and addresses of the ones I have now. The others, I’ll give the names to you as soon as I have them.”

Hawley, will I be one of your women moving here?”

“You were my woman the moment I saw you, Jennifer. I love tall slender women with huge titties and a fine, sexy ass. I need to tell you too, Capri and Lynn, both wanted you here with us, not only for my pleasure, but their pleasure also. You can bring your clothes and personal stuff or you can have everything moved here like the others.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.