Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Hawley has algebra first period and he loves this class. He loves his algebra teacher, even more than he loves algebra. She’s new here, and she sure is pretty. All the boys, and even some of the girls have said Ms. Appleton is sexy as hell. He likes sitting on the front row, just off to her left. She looks up at him a lot, and sometimes Hawley’s cock gets hard in class. Once, she was looking right at his cock when he had to shift it to make it lie along his left leg instead of standing up like a flagpole. He knew she was looking at his cock when he looked up to see her smile as she watched him fix his erection. He smiled back.

I know by her smile, Ms. Appleton will find a way to get close to me soon. I’m not about to push her. But she needs to get used to the fact that she’s attracted to me - with no willpower to resist - I like seeing the new ones squirm and try to resist. It makes it that much more fun for me, and for them too, when they finally tell me they want to be my friend.

Yeah Right. Friend-my-ass.

Ms. Anderson is his English teacher and Hawley really likes her. She has a daughter Hawley’s age and Hawley really-really-really likes Andi Anderson. She’s in his algebra class and he can look back to see up her skirt on the days she wears a miniskirt. She caught him looking one day last week and smiled at him as she opened her legs wide to let him have a good look at her panties.

Today, when the bell rang at the end of Ms. Anderson’s class, she called Hawley up to her desk as the others were leaving. She was smiling when he walked up to stand near her. He could see down the front of her blouse - he even saw the deep cleavage between her titties and the top of her lacy white bra.

“Hawley, I need a favor. Rather, my daughter, Andi needs a favor. She’s having problems with algebra and Ms. Appleton told me that you’re the best at algebra she has ever seen, even back when she was in school. I wanted to ask if you’d be willing to tutor Andi, one or two days a week after school? You’ll have to either come to our house or she’ll have to go to yours - the school has rules against students being in the buildings after hours.”

“Ms. Anderson, I’d be happy to help Andi. I can’t today or tomorrow, but I can on Wednesday if she’ll come to my house.”

“I’ll tell her the good news and she’ll be so thrilled. I told her I was going to ask you to help her and she told me you were so smart, she just knew she would learn all about algebra with you tutoring her.”

“I’ll see her in study hall later. Maybe we can go to the library and start today.”

“Please do, Hawley ... Now you run along and stop looking down my blouse. I see you looking, and you’re much too mischievous to be standing there with that big smile. You need to flirt with girls Andi’s age, I’m too old for such a handsome Young Devil as you.”

“I like women too, Ms. Anderson. I mean, I like looking at women, especially when they’re as pretty as you.”

“Hawley, bring Andi up to a passing grade in algebra and I’ll see what I can do to reward you ... other than pay for your services as a tutor.”

“I’m sure I’ll like whatever reward you have for me, Ms. Anderson. I hope to see more of you ... I meant to say, I’ll see you soon.”

“I knew what you meant, you roguish young Devil, you.”

“You did?”

She swung her knees from under her desk. Her dress was up past the tops of her stockings, causing Hawley’s cock to jerk and jump.

“You’ll be late for your next class, Hawley. Stop looking at my legs and get out of here.”

She was laughing. She’s teasing him and he knew it. Teasing is fun, up to a point. Then, they better be ready to deliver.

“I like women, Ms. Anderson. You are so pretty and you’re so very sexy too. See you tomorrow.”

She thought to herself - Yes, you’ll see me tomorrow. More of me too - Hawley Battle.

In study hall, Hawley was looking for Andi when she walked up behind him and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned around and bumped into her titties, she was so close.

“Hi, Andi. I was looking all over for you.”

“I was back in the library, asking Mrs. Wilson if we could use the study-room this period.”

“Can we?”

“Sure, come on. We have an hour and a half, and we can talk without being disturbed, or disturbing others. I’m sure you can teach me a lot in an hour and a half.”

Hawley looked at Andi to see if she was flirting, like her mom had earlier. He loves it when girls flirt with him ... Up to a point. Some girls will flirt, just to get a boy’s attention, then stop.

“Hawley, before we start, I need to ask a favor of you.”

They were sitting in the small study-room with the door closed. Andi tried to lock the door, but it was fixed so it couldn’t be locked from the inside.

“Whatever it is, if I can help you, I will.”

“I’m best friends with Dana Whitlow and she told me earlier that you were really into computers. My computer is broken and I can’t even get online anymore. Could you come over one day while you’re tutoring me and fix it for me?”

“I’ll try. If it’s just a minor problem, I can fix it easily. If it needs a part replaced, I can order it and have it here in three days.”

“Hawley, stop staring at my boobs and look at me when you talk! That’s not polite - and if you really want to impress a girl, you need to look into her eyes when you talk to her.”

“I’m sorry, Andi. I’ve never been alone with a girl like this before. You’re so pretty, I couldn’t help but stare. You have some of the finest shaped titties in the whole school, if you didn’t already know that.”

“Do you really think so? I know mine a really big like Mom’s, but I’ve never looked at the other girl’s titties to see if mine are shaped better.”

“You definitely take after your mom. I mean, she is the best looking mom I have ever seen - next to my own mom, that is.”

“Hawley, I’ve seen your mom. She looks like a schoolgirl, herself. She’s so tall and sexy too. I can say sexy since we’re in here together, can’t I? We’ve already said titties - not boobs.”

“Sure you can. May I tell you, that you and your mom are both sexy?”

“Yes you may. It makes me proud that you think I look like my mom. You should see her without her clothes on ... Uh, I mean, she really looks good naked too. I think I may have made a mess of that.”

“I know what you meant though. I saw my mom naked once and I was amazed at how sexy she is. I hope you never tell on me for sharing a secret like that about my mom.”

“Hawley, we need to fix my computer as soon as we can. I can share many pics with you, if you’ll share some with me.”

“I’m busy right after school today and tomorrow, but I’ll be through by 9:00 each night, if that’s not too late.”

“We never go to bed early. I’ll tell Mom that we’re going to study again, for about an hour, later tonight - and you can come over when you’re ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.