Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

For years – everyone – including Hawley’s single mom, thought the boy was retarded. As early as kindergarten, Hawley was diagnosed as having some type of mysterious attention deficiency.

Had it not been for a young Social Worker – Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley’s medical bills – the truth may have never been discovered.

Gina Marie had been referred to the Hawley Battle Social Services Case by her sister, Mary Beth, an RN at the Homewood Medical Clinic. Mary Beth was the attending nurse when Dr. Jason Homewood examined Hawley, after he fell from a tree while trying to rescuing a kitten for a girl who lived with her mom across the courtyard from Hawley and his mom.

“How old are you, Hawley?” Gina Marie asked as they sat in his bedroom with his mom present.

“Sixteen. I’ll be seventeen in a month.”

“Can you tell me when you were born?”

“Sure I can. I was born on Halloween – October 31, 2002.

“Wasn’t I, Mom?”

“You sure were, Hon. Now you just pay attention to Miss Gina. She’s here to help us with your medical bills.”

“I will, Mom.”

As Gina listened to Hawley, talking to his mom - she made a few notes in the margin of her official form.

There’s something about this boy’s eyes, that makes me feel as if I’m sitting here naked. I have never in my life seen eyes so piercing, so imploring - as if he’s begging for attention – or is that look of his demanding my attention?

“Ms. Battle, how did you come by the name of Hawley, for your son? Is that a family name?”

“No. Actually, when I told the nurse I wanted to name him Harley, after my late brother. She misspelled it on her laptop and put Hawley. I’m glad she made that typo now. I think Hawley fits my son better than Harley ever would.

“I agree, and I love Hawley as his name. I was just curious is the reason I asked, since it is such a unique name...

“Hawley, I see you have a PC. Do you play games online?” she asked.

“No Ma’am, I read.”

“You never play games?”

Before he could answer, the phone rang and Hellene Battle hurried out of Hawley’s room, to take the call in her bedroom down the hall.

“Hawley, do you ever play games online?” Gina asked again.

“Miss Gina, I didn’t want to answer that in front of Mom. If you’ll promise that you’ll never rat on me, I’ll tell you the truth about the games I play.”

“Hawley - this one - is between you and me. If it’s that personal, I won’t even put it down on this official form. If I’m going to help you, we’ll have to be honest with each other. I promise, I’ll never betray you and never tell anyone, even if you confess to playing adult games on your PC.”

“Cross your heart?”

“Cross my heart,” she told him, crossing her heart with the long slender forefinger on her right hand. She actually raked her red fingernail across her starched white uniform shirt, scratching her nipple as she did. His eyes were boring into her nipple, as it swelled in reaction to her touch, or was it really her touch - that caused her nipple to react in such a way?

Hawley saw her smile as she looked at him, then her face turned red as she realized his eyes were locked on her breast where she had raked her fingernail across it.

There’s something really strange about his eyes. He’s making me excited, just being in the room with him. Actually, I wish we were alone...

Hellene Battle rushed into Hawley’s bedroom, dressed in a white miniskirt, red silky blouse, red thigh-high stockings and red spike heels.

“Gina, I’m afraid we’ll have to cut this session short. I have just received a call to come for an interview at the night club where I applied for a hostess job last week.”

“That’s alright. I can come back any time. Good luck with your interview. Dressed like that, you’ll surely get the job. If I had your looks, I’d moonlight at a nightclub myself.”

“Honey, you just need to let your hair down, dress sexy, and take those heavy-duty glasses off. I can see you as being a lot different from the way you dress - to keep from looking overly sexy. I do believe we’re about the same size – I want you to feel free to dress in my clothes anytime you come here.”

“Could I really? I mean ... well, I’d be afraid to since I was told by my supervisor that I wasn’t supposed to dress in a provocative manner, while in the company of my male clients.”

“Hon, while you’re here, you can wear as much, or as little as you like. Listen, why don’t you stay here, get Hawley to show you my wardrobe, and dress sexy as hell just once? You can even finish your primary interview with Hawley, if you wish.

“Besides, if I get this job, I’ll have to sleep during the day since I’ll be working from 8:00 pm until 3:00 am six nights a week...

“Hawley, come give Mom a hug and a kiss. I’ll call if I happen to get the job, and they want me to start work tonight. The man told me to come prepared to work, and I’m so excited. I think I may have made a really good impression on him last week when I picked up that application.”

Gina watched as Hawley rushed over to his mom. They embraced and kissed lip to lip, until Gina began to wonder about their relationship.

“Mom, you weren’t wearing a bra the day you went to apply for the job. You may need to leave off the bra today, just to make sure you get hired,” Hawley told her

He’s looking at his mom with that weird look in his eyes. There is definitely something about this boy’s eyes - strange - even controlling at times - I do believe.

“You’re so right, Dear. Reach under my blouse and unhook me. This is a strapless bra anyway.”

Hawley reached under the back of his mom’s blouse and unhooked her bra. Then, with a little shake and shimmy of her upper body, her bra slid off her large breasts, down to her waist, where Hawley caught it and tossed it on his bed.

“Mrs. Battle, are you sure you want me to stay and continue this? I can come back another time. I mean, there are some very personal questions on this form which I’ll need a parent or guardian present when I ask, and my client responds.”

“Hon, Hawley is boy in a man’s body, he’s just not a man in age. You can ask him anything and he’ll give you an honest answer each time, no matter what. If you’re not sure about his answers, leave your form here and I’ll read over it before you turn it in to your supervisors.”

With that, Hellene Battle pranced out of Hawley’s bedroom like a racehorse approaching the starting gate at Kentucky Downs.

“Your mom is a very beautiful woman, Hawley.”

“She sure is and you would look just as sexy, if you dressed in her clothes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.