Mutiny on the Bunte Kuh - Cover

Mutiny on the Bunte Kuh

Copyright© 2019 by Omachuck

Chapter 5: Building Vivie’s Family

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Building Vivie’s Family - With AIs watching everything, all the time, how can humans mutiny against a tyrannical, sadistically abusive, Captain? Boats knew Captain Dreck had to die. How? Then, what? My thanks to TrunkMonkey, Doc, pcbondsman, Steve, Fred, and Reluctant Sir for their editing, proofing, and altogether making this a better read. Note: A few real people and places inhabit this story, but everything is fiction. Even cited opinions.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

In the morning, Vivie woke with two warm bodies cuddled, one on each side. Parenting was a skill she’d need to learn, but this awakening was very nice and a welcome introduction. When she felt stirring, she nudged the pair to full awareness, and herded them into the ensuite to share a shower. The twins, accustomed to sharing a bathroom for morning ablutions, took Vivie’s presence in stride.

The three-person shower proved interesting and stimulating. By the time they were out and dry, Vivie decided that supervising the twins’ additional activities might just provide entertainment for her as well.

Petra and Lucas were a little shy when they exited, naked into their ‘family room’. There they found Gunny in skivvies and Melody in a camisole, cuddled together and sipping coffee. Taking their cue from Vivie, they ignored their own nudity, greeted the Marine couple, and followed Vivie to the replicator where she showed them how to order.

As Melody and Gunny left for an early morning briefing, Vivie settled the twins with hot chocolate and instructed the replicator to provide them with new outfits. Chocolate finished, they dressed, and walked to the mess for breakfast. She introduced them to the four off-duty Marines and seated them on either side. Together they watched the Earth dwindle on the big screen as the Indian Princess broke orbit and headed out.

While they watched, she explained her instructions to Prissy and charged the Marines with looking out for their buddy’s former dependents. “I watched your little performance, and I’m touched and flattered with your trust. But if this is going to work, the whole detachment needs to man up. Remember, I’m just a kid.”

“Yeah, right!” came a sotto voce utterance of indeterminate source.

Breakfast over, Vivie told the twins, “There’s all sorts of orientations this morning. I’ve been doing things backwards and haven’t been to the new sponsor’s orientation. I want you to hear it all, so you’ll come with me and we’ll learn together. The two of you are goin’ to CAP out as sponsors or we’ll die trying.”

In the room filled with newly extracted sponsors, the trio sat well to the back and was ignored. At first. Then the lieutenant started on the obligations, rights, and responsibilities of Sponsors, Concubines, and Dependents. Halfway through, he stopped and said, “Let me show you something that some of you saw when you arrived...”

The room went dark, and there was Vivie in her first action as a Volunteer.

“The cadet has it right. On this ship, abuse of dependents and even concubines will not be tolerated. You may punish infractions, in fact are required to do so, but the AI is always watching, and abuse will be dealt with. Our Marine detachment has already willed their concubines to her in case they die, and I have no doubt whatsoever that your balls will be mush if you step out of line.”

She pointed to the trio at the rear. “Meet Cadet Vivie Arthur. The pair with her are former dependents of Corporal Stuart who was killed in yesterday’s extraction.” Then she pointed to the volunteer, readily identifiable from the recording, “And you, recruit, until further notice, you will NOT touch any of your concubine’s children. That’s an order. Let me hear you say ‘yes sir’!”

She nodded at his response, and continued with her presentation.


As Vivie departed the hall with the twins, Prissy announced, <Cadet Vivie, you are having lunch with the Captain in his quarters. Bring dependents, Petra and Lucas. You have 30 minutes to change to semi-dress uniform and report.>

The three rushed to their pod with Vivie directing Prissy to replicate the proper uniform for her, a pale green sundress for Petra, and Kelly green slacks and a collared, pale green shirt for Lucas. They showered together, dressed, and followed Prissy’s directions to the Captain’s pod.

A buxom, auburn haired beauty, clad only in silver high-heeled shoes and a concubine collar, welcomed them. “I’m Lily, Captain Young’s head bitch. The Captain is waiting for you. Follow me please.”

The Captain, a tall, slim midnight-black man stood waiting with the lieutenant from the morning’s orientation beside him. Uncertain which protocol to use from her sleep training, Vivie halted before him and said, “Cadet Genevieve Arthur, sir.”

“Relax, Cadet,” he responded, his vivid green eyes sparkling. “Prissy tells me you go by Vivie or Cadet Vivie as circumstance warrant. It suits you. So be it.” He turned to address the twins. “And you must be Petra and Lucas. Have you decided on your surname yet?”

Surprised that he knew of the issue, Lucas responded, “Sir, we’re conflicted. At first we wanted to keep our parents’ name, but we also want to acknowledge Corporal Stuart for thinking ahead to protect us. Now we find our sponsor is really special. Maybe you could advise us?”

“Let’s table that for a moment so I can think on it,” he responded. Turning to the uniformed woman beside him, he said, “I’m sure you saw her at the orientation this morning. This is Lieutenant Madeleine Rawls. She is the ship’s engineering and damage control officer. Let’s get acquainted before lunch is served.” He led them to a conversation pit.

When they were settled, he began, “Cadet Vivie, normally a newly arriving officer reports to the Officer of the Deck, the XO, or the Captain immediately upon boarding. However, your arrival and assignment was something of a surprise to me as well as to you.” He paused and looked at her speculatively.

Taking advantage of the pause, Vivie said, “But sir, I’m not an officer, and I don’t want to be. I’m a cadet, not a midshipman. Isn’t that what officer trainees are called?”

The startled officer inquired, “Why on Earth not an officer? Your IQ approaches 170 and your instincts seem good for someone with no experience. Explain!”

“Sir, I’m not good at marching, but I’m very good at running with the boys. I want to learn everything from the ground – err deck – up, and underneath as well. If my hands aren’t dirty, I won’t be happy.”

“So be it, for now anyway. Lieutenant Rawls will be your commander, your trainer, and your mentor for all things Naval,” he told her. “It seems I’m stuck with you, at least until you turn fourteen. Prissy informs me that I’ve also acquired Gunny Anderson and Staff Sergeant Johns. Maybe their entire detachment will stay on extraction duty for the duration.”

“Now, about your dependents,” he changed subjects. “You probably aren’t aware yet, but Prissy estimates that they both have exceptional IQs. You’ve adopted a highly unusual development program for them. As long as the lieutenant assures me that they aren’t in the way, I can support you in that. We need to find out what works in developing children into volunteers, but I don’t need three sponsor-cadets.”

He looked up, saw Lily signal, and told them, “Before we eat, one final item. I DO NOT need loose cannons on my decks. If possible, you will ask before you act, and when you act be very, very sure that the action is warranted and appropriate. Pay attention to your trainers - Marine, Naval, and AI. Rogues will not be tolerated, no matter how smart or well-intentioned.”

He stood, held out his arm to Vivie, and when she rose and took it, he led them to the food laden dining table asking, “So, do you have that famous Barlow knife with you? May I see it?”


Lunch was a pleasant experience, with Captain Young and Lieutenant Rawls entertaining them with stories from their Earth navy experiences as well as their own extractions. Vivie and her twins felt little able to add more than the occasional observation or request for clarification.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.