Just Another Day - Cover

Just Another Day

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2019 by mysteria27

Mind Control Sex Story: A housewife hires a babysitter and goes grocery shopping.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Oral Sex   .

Kathrine Smith was a daydreamer. She couldn’t stay focused on anything. She was a housewife and mother and liked to escape to the grocery story. She’d walk up and down the aisles thinking of great menu ideas she’d like to make. She just liked to get lost and not be bothered for a while.

Katherine was quite miserable in her life. She missed working and instead cared for her three children and her husband. She had an infant, a toddler and a preschooler. She was tired of playing games and washing clothes, cooking and caring for her family.

Her husband worked for himself and was always away at business meetings. Katherine sometimes wondered if he was banging his secretary. She was often alone and caring for her children.

She’d hire babysitters so she could go to the supermarket. She got herself dressed up and went to the grocery store. On her recent trip, she met a nice older gentleman. They got to talking at the register and he was kind enough to help her bring her groceries to her car. He asked if she had some time to go out for some coffee.

She didn’t even have to think about it and gladly accepted his offer. She followed him to a local coffee shop. She was excited to have some grown-up conversation. She found him to be very attractive and was keeping an open mind to the meeting.


She pulled into the lot and her gentleman friend opened her car door.

“The name is Pete Durkin. Who might you be?”

“Nice to meet you, Pete. My name is Katherine Smith.”

Pete took Katherine’s hand and kissed her. Katherine giggled and they walked into the coffee shop.

“You look like a lady who likes sweet drinks. How about a slice of pie and a coffee drink?”

“That sounds lovely. Apple pie would be divine, and a caramel coffee would be great.”

Pete ordered the pies and coffee while Katherine found a seat. She looked at herself in her mirror and put on some lipstick. She fixed her hair and waited for Pete to come.

A while later, Pete brought over the drinks and the pie. He sat down and talked with Katherine.

“You’re a very attractive woman. I love that shade of lipstick you’re wearing. You’re a real beauty. You must be married to some lucky bastard.”

Katherine giggled and began to flirt with Pete. She liked the attention he was giving to her. She found him attractive and already decided that she’d sleep with him. She hadn’t had sex in a long time and if the subject came up, she’d agree to his advances.

They talked about their lives and what Pete did for a living. She told him about her marriage and a little about her children. Katherine really was enjoying their time together.

As they were talking, Pete’s eye color began to change. His voice sounded very calm and she almost felt like she was in a trance.

“Katherine, you’re so beautiful and you’re going to help me with something. Do you agree to come with me?”

“Yes. I’ll help you.”

“First, you need to text your babysitter and tell her you’ll be home in a few hours.”

“Okay.”

Katherine did as she was told. She remembered not being scared and just felt very horny. When she was done texting her babysitter she waited for the next instructions from Pete.

“Now, you’ve been flirting with me all afternoon. We’re going to have sex together and afterwards, you’re going to let me suck your blood. You realize that I’m a vampire.”

“Yes. I’m aware of that.”

Katherine remembered that he was very calm in telling her he was a vampire. She was feeling very horny and wanted to have sex with him. She was intrigued that he wanted to drink her blood. It didn’t scare her in any way and wondered if he’d turn her into a vampire. Her mind wandered and was now thinking about him being a vampire. She wondered if having sex with him would hurt because of the great strength he must have.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.