Juries, Judges, and Jinn (Revised) - Cover

Juries, Judges, and Jinn (Revised)

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Being rejected for jury service was just the beginning of a wild and crazy new life for Jack Jacobs. Things would only get steamier from there.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism  

Next morning...

I awoke pretty late that morning, half-expecting it to prove to be just a crazy dream, but when I found myself lodged between two bodies with a third atop me, that spoke volumes to me. I was naked, of course, and so were they. They were also very much ladies, of course. Dana Delany was on top of me, and she wasn’t asleep, either. She was wide awake and riding my cock like the pleasure pole that it clearly was to her. She had this intensely lustful look on her face, too, which was no shock to me ... or to her, from the looks of it.

“Oh, damn, lady, you’re quite the trip, aren’t you?” I teased Dana while fondling her tush and enjoying the sight of her tits as they hovered above me.

“Oh, honey, you have no idea yet, but you will, babe. You will! Now that I’m in your bed, I’m never leaving it, of course! I can’t wait to see the impact that our relationship has on the world, media, pop culture, etc. once it becomes public, too. I can’t wait to be naked, collared, tattooed, and more in your presence as we walk down the red carpet together.

“Oh, fuck, that’s gonna be fun, just like this. Promise me that you’ll fuck me in front of the cameras, please, and make me scream your name as we come together! I want the whole fucking world to know that we’re together! And I want them to want in on the action, of course!” Dana exclaimed as she felt my prick impale her yet again.

Hearing one of my favorite actresses say such things made it virtually impossible not to cum inside her, especially as she creamed herself into the bargain. I had given her blanket approval to cum until further notice, and while I could still stop my own release per a certain wish of mine, I had no desire to frustrate myself. We both orgasmed in perfect tandem, my wish allowing me to ensure that we achieved climax so harmoniously that it would seem unthinkable to most folks. I felt Dana slumping as she collapsed upon my body and her soft flesh caressed mine.

“You are so fucking yummy, you know. Too delicious for your own good!” I told Dana as I pulled her into a sixty-nine to eat my own creampie from her and let her taste herself on me.

That was when I felt the ladies on either side of me awaken. No shocks as to their identities, in fact. They were Roni and Amy, my own sisters. Yeah, this was perfect, at least for now. I continued to eat Dana out while Roni leaned over and started rimming her, and then Amy put my balls in her mouth. Yeah, my sisters clearly appreciated Dana’s charms as much as I did. This had the makings of an excellent future for all of us so far, if nothing else.

“Oh, fuck ... oh, God ... your tongue ... and your sister’s tongue ... together ... inside me! She’s really a judge? That’s amazing, because she is acting more like a ... porn star ... right now! God’s teeth, you could be in porn, too ... you’re really a high school principal?” Dana screamed as we serviced her orally with unashamed delight, “please cum while I do ... all of you!”

“Done!” I chuckled as I caused all four of us to abruptly orgasm now, my balls churning out a shocking out of jizz so soon after I unloaded inside Dana’s twat.

Amy cumming as she sucked my balls and rolled them around in her mouth was a real treat, as was the way that Roni creamed herself while rimming Dana for her part. The four of us rose, the three ladies limping while I was steady on my feet as always. I was protected by Mom’s wish from any consequences of my actions, after all. That included any kind of clumsiness or motor skill dysfunction.

“What to do next, huh? Breakfast, anyone?” I laughed as I walked over and around a lot of naked bodies all over the floor.

I had apparently kicked off a serious orgy among all of my lovers that went well into the morning. Well, if there were any consequences, wait, there wouldn’t be any, would there? Mom had wished them away, and even if some snuck through, there were ways to deal with that. Anyone who tried to impose them could be punished or controlled in whatever way I saw fit. In fact, if I really wanted to do so ... yeah, that nagging thought had been there for a while, even in my dreams. I could rule the world, I realized afresh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.