Juries, Judges, and Jinn (Revised) - Cover

Juries, Judges, and Jinn (Revised)

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Being rejected for jury service was just the beginning of a wild and crazy new life for Jack Jacobs. Things would only get steamier from there.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism  

“So, what are we having for supper, anyway?” Mom asked, “I’m rather hungry now.”

“Well, you certainly burned up your share of calories, didn’t you, Mom? Anyway, I’m all for plenty of hot, steamy food to fill us all up and get us ready for another round. Though I reserve the right to add the delivery guy or gal to the harem on the spot,” I chuckled at that thought.

“She’s not alone there, either,” Roni said while nibbling on my right ear.

“That’s for certain,” Amy chimed in now.

“Pizza, Chinese, Chinese pizza, Tex-Mex, Indian?” I teased my very loving family.

“Just use my cantina ... then you won’t owe a dime. Trust me. Your money’s no good with me, Jack,” Pilar winked at me.

“Works for me. All of your staff are here, though,” I noted.

“Yes, but we have lots of surplus food, and if you’ll let us, we’ll bring it here, heat it up, and serve it to you. It’s not the freshest, but I can ... compensate for that with some seasonings, spices, etc. Plus, it helps me just as it helps you. And they get paid, so it helps them. Win-win-win,” Pilar cleverly devised a stratagem that made more than a little common sense.

At this point, after all, we wanted food on hand, not food being freshly made and cooked. We were drained, all of us, hungry as fuck, famished even. The sooner we had some food on the table, the better. Yes, this made perfect sense for all of us. I could go for this.

Two hours later...

“Damn, if this is your food not-so-fresh, Pilar, I can’t wait to try your fresh!” Dana Delany winked at Pilar.

“Your money’s no good, though. Just understand that. Don’t worry about me. I’m hardly hurting for money, especially if I now have free room and board with Jack and company,” Pilar teased Dana back.

“Yeah, well, I’m used to getting spoiled, but it’s high time that you get used to it, too, babe,” Dana pulled Pilar in for a deep tongue kiss.

“You want to eat something fresh, mami, here it is,” Pilar spread her thighs and let Dana feast on her pussy with gusto.

“Go for it, Dana!” I encouraged Dana, even as Liz climbed on top of David and I slid in behind her to make it some double vag action.

“Oh ... Daddy ... David ... yes ... two cocks inside my cunt at once ... yes! Stretch me like that!” Liz moaned in sheer ecstasy as she felt her own brother and father take her at once.

Liz’s slick pussy bathed both my son and myself with her sweet juices, while her splendid butt stared me in the face. It was a tantalizing sight, but for the moment, I wanted my daughter to have twins ... my love child ... and her brother’s. It was to be a double incest breeding, and to make it even more intense, I manipulated her arousal levels to ensure a climax on every single stroke. My daughter deserved the best, didn’t she? My fingers also slipped into her culo, giving her a taste of ass play that she was unlikely to forget.

“Mama ... Daddy and David are in ... me ... at once! I can feel both of their cocks slide in and out of me at the same time! I can feel David’s dick jump every time Daddy’s touches it, too! I think that David’s really turned-on by it and so is Daddy!” Liz noticed something pretty wild: that both David and I enjoyed the way that our pricks touched while we doubled-teamed her juicy twat.

It was rather sexy, rather taboo, after all ... sharing my eldest daughter with her own twin brother no less, feeling his cock against mine as we plowed her together. The knowledge that she would soon have incestuous progeny from her own father and brother, that was even steamier for all three of us. From the way that Roni reacted to this scene, planting her mouth right there on her own daughter’s asshole to lick it, she delighted in the wild and kinky fun, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.