America's Fighting Women - Cover

America's Fighting Women

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2019 by Mixerman

Historical Sex Story: This is an entry to Eddie Davidson's 4th of July story contest.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Historical   .

The British are coming! The British are coming! The rider yelled as he went by.

Dam right they are! In my arse and in my twat.

That was the widow Haskins speaking. She had 4 British soldiers in her home. She already fucked and sucked 2 of them and was fucking two of them now. She was trying to do her part in America’s freedom. What the British soldiers did not know was she was a carrier of the clap. She had now bedded 16 soldiers and wanted to get more. She got the clap from a high ranking British Naval officer. He came from the Caribbean, where the clap ran wild.

While most of know that Bunker Hill was the start of the war, many widows and single women were working before the first shot was fired. They gave the British a ‘special gift’. The clap!

Widow Haskins and other widows in the village were doing their part for America’s freedom. One of the widows cooked meals that would give the runs to the soldiers. They only selected the biggest soldiers to poison. Another widow would spike their dark rum punch with some arse water.

Other widows would entertain the soldiers as others stole their powder and replaced it with dark worthless powder. When they were forced to perform nurse duties they wiped their arses with their hands and rubbed the wounds of the British.

At one point a whole British battalion was out of service with infected wounds or severe diarrhea or the clap. The Generals were displeased with the men. As a result the widows were gathered up and whipped, to be taught a lesson. Some were also raped by other male prisoners. Mostly blacks. They got the clap from them and then gave it to their wives who passed to the officers. This continued on during the fight for freedom.

When the Boston Tea Party was held, several women walked around the British soldiers in just their dress, causing their bosoms’ to bounce and distract the soldiers. When the soldiers were alerted, mysteriously their uniforms were nowhere to be found.

General Washington saluted the women, but did not partake of their offers. Instead he said that General Arnold would like that offer.

Men may have done the heavy fighting and taken a bullet for America. But let us not forget the widows who fought behind the scenes. Not just the widows of American fighting men but the single ladies too. So this Fourth, let us partake in their passion. Let’s FUCK the BRITISH!!!!

Have a Happy Fourth of July!!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.