The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 14: A few more days

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: A few more days - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Matt was released from the hospital later that afternoon, and spent most of the next three days recuperating in bed. Amber had come up to tend to his needs, for which Ryan was thankful, especially since Kerri had left the first day for a week-long trip for a friend’s wedding. Jenna had also come down with a bad flu, and Ryan didn’t like the militant, butch lesbian nurse that his service had sent him, so he’d kicked her out and took Matt’s suggestion to call Amber.

That first night, with Matt asleep in his room, Ryan had fucked Kerri twice as a send-off before her trip the next morning. The next day, Jenna was coming down sick, and Amber had arrived but spent the whole day in Matt’s room taking care of him. He had a black eye and bruises on his face, and his anus had swollen and ached terribly. Some of the bruises around his ass had grown into painful, tender areas that only stopped hurting if he didn’t move much. He was also very emotional about having been victimized so brutally, and Amber was a great listener and a comforting person to talk to.

Ryan jerked off in the shower that morning, and got dressed. He had to spend that afternoon at the corporate offices of his company (getting used to calling it “his” company instead of “his dad’s” company was still a strange adjustment), where he had a couple big meetings with board members and clients, and received some training from Alison on remotely accessing the internal network from his home office. When he was done at the office, Paul and Alison took him out for a fabulous steak dinner and then to a bar, where a few other associates met him for drinks.

As the rest of his group began to leave, Ryan found himself there with just Alison and Danielle, a pretty young brunette who was one of Paul’s secretaries. Alison was getting pretty tipsy, and Ryan was noticing how very friendly Danielle was being with him now that her bosses had left, so he bought a couple more drinks for Alison. When she was really staggering drunk, he got her a cab and had her taken home. This let him advance on Danielle without her need to worry about anyone at the office finding out. She was 28, divorced, and had gorgeous eyes, a slender figure, and exotic looks. Ryan took her around the corner to his stretch limo, and once inside, he ripped her clothes off quickly. She was hot and horny, and almost desperate to access his cock. Ryan shucked his shirt and pants, and in just his boxers he pinned Danielle to the leather couch that lined one side of the limo. His mouth sucked her navel, her breasts and her neck, tickling her ears. Her hands groped every inch of his fine body that she could reach, and as quickly as she could get to it, she pulled his cock out of his boxers, thrilled with its size and hardness. Ryan straddled her face and let her suck his grateful cock for several minutes, and then removed his boxers and slammed his cock into her pussy with gusto.

He fucked her HARD. It had been a long, atypical day for him, dressed in a suit in meetings all day, and he was still angry and upset about what had happened to poor Matty. He took both frustrations out on poor Danielle, who had no idea what she had just stumbled into. He fucked her frantically in missionary position, then sat up against the back of the couch and impaled her on his pole. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and held on for dear life as he rapidly speared his cock up into her pussy over and over, while biting her breasts and neck. She screamed in both fear and orgasmic delight at the same time, clawing at his back and thrashing her head around. He came deep inside her, but kept fucking. Like animals, they pounded away on each other, rolling around in the limo, which bounced and shook from their force. Ryan came again a half hour later, before they finally took a breather. Laying together covered in sweat and cum, they caught their breath for a few minutes, before Danielle realized how late it was and said she needed to go. However, Ryan fully intended on fucking her one more time before she did, and she had no choice but to rally and endure another onslaught of crazy, wild, sexual frenzy. When Ryan finally came again, she licked his cock clean and assured him whenever he was in the office, she hoped to be his “limo slut” when he needed one.

5 The next day was pretty tame for Ryan, sexually. He set up his home office a little better, worked on some company business, and swam laps for an hour in his pool. He visited with Amber, who he had not seen since Europe, and spent some time with Matt, who was starting to feel better. In the evening, he went for a 3-mile run. Matt was still too sore and bruised from his ordeal to go running with him, which was too bad because Ryan loved exercising with him. They were both in fabulous physical shape, and of course always ran or worked out shirtless, admiring each other the entire time. However, when Ryan returned to his master bath, Matt joined him in the shower. Ryan laid him down on the bench in the shower closet, set a few shower heads to a pulsing massage setting, aimed them on Matt’s poor, abused, sexy body, and slowly turned up the temperature of the water to a very hot level. He then knelt at Matty’s side and gently rubbed his legs, arms and chest, massaging them and relaxing him. He took Matt’s cock in his mouth and treated it like the prize it was, sucking it vigorously and lovingly for a long time. Matt relaxed, and almost cried from the loving attention he was getting, his cock hard and lusty and loving the attention. Amber had given him a gentle blowjob the night before too, but he was especially grateful to be loved by Ryan right now. Ryan was becoming Matt’s idol, his big brother, his lover, his master, and his best friend all in one. He eventually slid right into a nice orgasm, filling Ryan’s mouth with his seed.

Matt couldn’t wait to return the favor, so after he came, he dove down on Ryan’s cock, as Ryan leaned back against the wall with the steam and spray all over him, and soon added to the spray himself with a geyser of cum that Matt sucked and pumped out of his vertical cock. Ryan wished to fuck him then, but Matt would still need a few days of healing, so he opted for blowing him again. Poor Matt was still not at 100% strength, and after a long, playful hot shower and two blowjobs, he lay exhausted on the shower floor, totally sapped of strength. Ryan helped him to his room and then, feeling satisfied and tired himself, went to bed as well.

When Ryan awoke the next morning, he pulled on some swimming trunks and flip flops, put a towel, sunscreen and shades into a duffel bag, and hopped in his convertible and went to pick up his friend Derek at his apartment. When Derek got in, he couldn’t help but rib his friend a little.

“So I’m guessing you forgot to bring a shirt today?”

“What the hell would I need a shirt for today?” Ryan smarted back at him. “We’re going to the lake – why bring a shirt?”

Derek was not very modest himself in many situations, but since they were stopping at the store for snacks and alcohol, and driving 30 miles to the lake, he at least had put on a tank top. But from past experience, he knew that Ryan, dressed only in a pair of swim trunks at 9am, probably hadn’t bothered bringing another stitch of clothing for the entire day ... and if given the chance, would probably shed the trunks at some point too.

After making a stop at a 7-11 for food and beer, the two young bucks headed out to Marble Lake, about 40 miles away. Derek’s family had a nice cabin there, and today they were meeting up with his step-sister Lisa and her boyfriend Caleb for a day of waterskiing and wakeboarding with Caleb’s new boat. Caleb was actually a competitive water sports athlete and Ryan had met him once before, but really looked forward to a day on the lake with him and Lisa and Derek. Ryan had “average” waterskiing and wakeboarding skills and had gone several times when he was a teenager, but it had been quite awhile.

When they got to the lake, Caleb was backing their boat trailer down the ramp into the water with Lisa guiding him from the dock ... and Ryan and Derek were both pleased to see she had her friend McKenzie with her as well. Lisa was a tall, athletic college volleyball player with amazing muscle tone, a cute face and curly dark blonde hair. She was certainly attractive and very popular, but ... McKenzie was drop dead gorgeous. Brown hair, mesmerizing blue eyes, and with a flawless body with perky tits that looked awesome in her bikini. She was as eager to meet Derek’s friend Ryan as he was to meet her. Neither of them felt the need for more than the bare minimum of clothing this fine, sunny day, and before they all took off in the boat, Derek, Caleb and Lisa had also shed all but their swimsuits.

For the first hour, Caleb enjoyed showing off his new boat’s amazing speed and power, and sped them around the beautiful lake. They enjoyed looking at the fabulous vacation homes lining the shores, and also looking at all the exposed flesh they had on their boat. Caleb did most of the driving, giving the other four a chance to talk, share binoculars, and have a beer or two ... but he also let each of them take a turn driving the boat too. Lisa had brought her camera equipment and took great photos of them all, including a hot picture of shirtless Ryan driving the boat and looking back at her. It became his profile picture on social media for quite awhile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.