Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

Thad (continued)

A large table, with a comfortable chair behind it, filled the center of the room. Both of the side walls were covered in drawers, like the walls were really huge filing cabinets. The back wall, behind the table, were glassed in shelves, filled with hundreds of small bottles containing ... well, Thad wasn’t sure what. Small objects floating in some fluid.

He didn’t have a good feeling about what those were.
On the table itself, coin trays, black velvet bags and gemstone trays, a jewelers loupe, a large magnifying light, one of the ones with the circular florescent bulb.

Walking around to sit down, he turned on the lamp, and picked up one of the coins.

1924 gold Krugerrand.

On the desk alone there were a lot of Krugerrands.

Opening one of the bags while Kjirsten watched from the other side of the table, he poured its contents out into one of the gemstone trays.

“Oh...” Kjirsten breathed.

“Yeah.”

Beautifully faceted diamonds, glittering in the harsh florescent light, almost completely filled the tray. They were all roughly the same size ... not that Thad knew what size that was. He had little idea about such things, and color, quality, and cut were just words to him.

He pulled out his phone and hit a speed-dial number.

“Paul ... hey, son ... am I remembering right that Gerald is familiar with the jewelry business?”

Karen

Their cabin was ... well, Karen didn’t use the word ‘precious’ lightly, at least not in any sense other than the sarcastic, but it was apt in this case.

The cabin consisted of a living area with entertainment center, a small but well-designed kitchen area, dining nook, master bedroom, and a bath that would be considered decadent by anyone who hadn’t experienced the Grimes’ idea of a bathroom.

Karen was pleased to find none of it was decorated in ‘honeymoon kitsch’, dreading heart-shaped bath tubs and mirrored ceilings, but instead was in the Mediterranean style.

Patricia had stripped down immediately, grabbing a quick shower to freshen up, and then shooed Karen toward the shower.

By the time Karen had finished, and wandered out after debating throwing clothes of some sort back on, Patricia had looked over the list of services, and the map of the resort.

“Honey, you have a choice – early dinner at one of the restaurants here, or ... well, ‘cabin service’.”

“Will it piss you off if I say I’m really not comfortable going ... out ... quite yet?”

“Nope,” Patricia replied. “I understand. In spite of my bravado, I’m not quite there either. The one thing I’m not giving you a choice on is what happens after dinner. We’re going to stay in, and I’m going to do my absolute best to fuck your brains out. Seriously, Liz, you and our friends have given me so many wonderful brainless experiences, it’s your turn. I wish I had some of the crew to help, even though I know it would be counter-productive to getting you out of your head and into your body, but even without help, I’m pretty sure I can leave you a drooling moron.”

“That sounds delightful,” Karen replied. “So, what are our menu options?”


“Okay, I resolved I wasn’t going to be an asshole about this...” Karen said.

“I’d understand if you were,” Patricia replied.
“Yeah, yeah ... but I’m not going to. This place is lovely, honey.”

After dinner, the two of them sat on the patio of their cabin, enjoying cocktails before retiring to the bedroom, looking out over lovely St Thomas, the ocean in the distance, admiring the view. Shade was provided by a huge umbrella over the table ... which Karen figured was a good thing as the sun could make their honeymoon very unpleasant indeed, unless they were careful.

Karen’s complexion ran a little dark, but only a little, and Patricia was pretty much pale white everywhere. There was sunscreen in the bathroom, much larger containers than the shampoo and conditioner, and while Karen wasn’t looking forward to going out for breakfast in the morning – which Trish had already made clear was going to happen – the thought of getting to thoroughly coat her wife in sunscreen did have its appeal.

Their dinner had beat the hell out of any room service Karen had ever tasted.

“I’m feeling very at peace with the world right now,” she said, squeezing Patricia’s hand.

“I know the feeling,” Trish replied. “I’m torn between rushing you into the bedroom and beginning the ravishment ... and sitting here enjoying the peace and quiet.”

“So, when have you scheduled our spa visit for?”

“Liz, what...”

“Come on, honey, you never made any bones about that happening, and I figure you made appointments for us while I was in the shower.”

“True, I was not stealthy in my intentions, and it proves you do listen to me. Our first spa session is Thursday morning, 10 AM. Earliest I could get.”

“You know ... I’m surprised to hear myself say this – further evidence of Harry and company’s bad influence – but I really wish I could fire up a pipe of weed right now.”

“That would be nice,” Patricia replied. “Afraid the best I can do is mix you another drink. What would you like?”

“As a sign I love you, I shall partake of a Cosmo with you.”

“Oh, Liz, you do love me! You’ll drink frou-frou girlie drinks with me!”

Li Kuan

She and Jimmy watched Puppy begin her first run through the range.

Every target that popped up, the little woman put two rounds in its chest.

“She does realize this is also an exercise in threat assessment, yes?” Jimmy said.

Li Kuan chuckled.

“I don’t generally believe in ‘threat assessment’. If you’re there, and I’m there, you’re dead. I see no reason to change those standards for Puppy.”

With her peripheral vision, she saw Jimmy shaking his head.

“You are the coldest bitch I’ve ever worked with,” he said.

“I take that as a compliment. Get ready to reset the range.”

Li Kuan leaned toward the mic, activated it, and spoke.

“Puppy, return to start, reload your clips, and grab a few extras, two should do it. This time, three rounds into each target.”

Turning off the mic, she stood back, and watched her beloved slut run back to the beginning of the course.

“So, should I assume you’ll be dropping a lot of bodies during your stay?”

“Yes, Jimmy, you should so assume.”

“You going to take any runs while you’re here, or have you ascended to ‘Perfect Ninja’ status?”

“Yes, and hardly. It’s been too long since I worked out with handguns, though. I’m assuming I’ll embarrass myself.”

“So what have you been doing for fun if not playing ‘cowboy’ with live ammunition?”

She smiled, mostly to herself.

“The answer to that will cost you another finger. Still want to know?”

“Pass ... there are questions I’d pay a finger to have answered, but that isn’t one of them.”

“You’re not as dumb as you look, Jimmy. I’ll want at least three runs, then...”

“Then you’re going to do that blind-folded shit, right?”

“Yes, Jimmy ... going to try it at least. Can still manage it sometimes with throwing knives. Recently had my eardrums ruptured, they’re still healing. Add in the ear plugs, I doubt I’ll do too well.”

“What the fuck, Kuan? How’d you get your eardrums...”

She turned to face him.

“You were responsible for that explosion in Waterloo?”

“Worth a finger?”

“Holy fuck ... that shit has assholes squinched tight all over the country,” Jimmy said, sinking back into the chair.

“That ... I regret,” she said. “Things came to a head at the wrong time.”

He laughed, a thin, wheezing sound.

“That’s one way of putting it. And I gather you were too close?”

“Middle of ground zero, so to speak.”

“And you’re still ... oh ... yeah, my sources mentioned the bathtub.”

He shook his head in wonder.

“You rode out that explosion in the bathtub?”

“Believe me, it sounds far more fun than it was.”


Li Kuan’s first run left her most displeased.

The targets had popped up, she’d shot them, but she was slow, her targeting sloppy.

She wasn’t fond of firearms, but her employers prior to Madame hadn’t much cared how fond she was or wasn’t of them. And she had long ago resolved to be good with any weapon she could train with, whether she liked them or not.

“Well, that sucked,” crackled over the speakers.

She stuck up the ring finger on her left hand and wiggled it.

“Cold,” Jimmy said, his voice crackling and popping, “you’re a cold, hard bitch.

“Who can’t shoot all that well,” he finished.

“Reset it!”


On her fifth run, she wore a blindfold.

Li Kuan realized the exercise wasn’t all that useful in a practical sense – it required her to have memorized where obstacles on the course were, and she doubted she’d be lucky enough to manage that many other places.

The warehouse they were working out of, certainly ... but likely nowhere else.

No, it was more for her own ... ego.

The sound of a spring, to her left, four feet off the floor.

Two shots, two metallic ‘clang’s.

The muffled quality her healing eardrums left her with was infuriating.

Another spring released, high and to her right.

Two shots, two dull thuds as the rounds hit the wall.

Li Kuan growled.

She was too much in her head, not enough in the exercise.

“Reset it,” she shouted, pulling the blindfold up.


“Well, thanks for all the ammo you used. My bottom line appreciates it.”

Jimmy never knew how close he was to losing a hand over that comment.

“If I might ask,” he continued, “knowing a body part could be the price of an answer ... look, I understand – a little – your sexuality and the BDSM thing, but...”

“How did a nice girl like me end up with this skill set?”

“Yeah...”

“Like an avalanche, it started with one little incident, and snowballed. The biggest part of it was when I realized, Jimmy, that if I kept selling myself for money, I was going to keep on killing my clients ... seemed easier to me to just ... change career paths and jump straight to the killing.”

Thad

“Jesus ... that’s a lot of tongues. Thank God the sick bastard labeled them. Maybe we can bring some families some closure.”

Thad’s son, Paul, was taking down the names. Personally, Thad wished Simon Nelson had dated the jars as well. Might be helpful in some situations where the family proved hard to track down.

Gerald Handel, whose family had been in the jewelers business for four generations, was mumbling to himself in a constant monotone as he examined the table’s contents.

“Just to make your day, Gerald,” Thad said, “several of the drawers we’ve opened so far have even more bags of gemstones.”

Gerald shot Thad a look of dismay.

“Chief Newton...”

“Not ‘Chief’ of anything anymore, Gerald.”

“Master Newton ... I’ve barely started, and I can tell you my rough tally is over a hundred thousand. I wish there was a surefire way to discern if any of these are conflict diamonds...”

“From what I know of Nelson, I’d be willing to bet my ass some of them are,” Thad replied.

“So,” Paul said, as he continued to write down names, “got any plan for ... I dunno ... paying out at least some of this wealth to the survivors?”

“I’m thinking on it ... first off though, any of these victims that are linked to families receiving favors from Nelson ... they won’t get a fucking dime. And if I had my way, we’d pay them a visit some night...”

“If you decide on that plan, count me in,” Paul said. “I keep wanting to comfort myself with thinking nothing like this would ever happen in Texas, like it’s a California thing, but I know that’s bullshit.”

“Texas...” Thad mused. “God, I wish I could go back home, forget about all this shit.”

“Well, you could, Dad,” Paul said, putting down his list. “I don’t think there’s any way you could patch things up with Mom, but ... pretty sure Master Grimes would rehire you.”

Thad grinned at his son.

“Pretty sure he would ... and I wouldn’t mind. I love the crew at G&P. But ... no. I can’t leave here til I’m sure the kids are safe...”

“You do realize that’s probably going to take a long time to ensure?” Paul said.

“Yeah,” Thad sighed. “Yeah...”

Jason

Their presents from Beebee ... ID and passport in their names, as well as ID and passport for an alternate identity. Company credit cards for each identity.

And a note in Jason’s gift.
“Darling children,

“Someday, and may that day never come, you may need to run.

“If so, you run, and keep running. Don’t look back. Learn where our family businesses are, Gao Yan will assist you in this.

“I’m no longer sure I will live long enough to see the threat of the Nelson family dealt with – not that I’m expecting to go any moment soon – and I still want to see grandchildren from you – but the Nelsons aren’t a next of vipers, they’re a nest of hydras. Every time we cut off a head...
“The papers in your names are perfectly legitimate. The others, not so much, but will stand up to any but the most rigorous scrutiny ... so do try to avoid attracting the attention of national intelligence agencies.

“Much love,

“Beebee”

Donna had tears in her eyes as Jason finished reading the note.

“All right,” Jason said, hugging her with one arm, “Abby, go put the ID’s and such away.”

“You want to call Father, don’t you?” Donna asked.

“Yeah ... but...”

“But it feels weak to want that...”

“Something like that...”

He recoiled as, in an instant, she slapped him in the back of the head.

“What the fuck?”

“Sir, you may punish me as you see fit, but it is never wrong to seek advice and comfort. Never.”

“Fine, okay already, I’ll call Father ... and afterward,” Jason’s voice took on a menacing tone, “you shall ... be tormented with... orgasms!


Taking the encrypted sat phone, he threw on house shoes, sweat pants, flannel shirt, and knit hat before heading to the upper deck. It was still quite cool and breezy, and he wished he’d thought to grab something warm to drink before he came up into the open.

“Oh well, coulda-woulda-shoulda...”

Harry

He was enjoying a mug of coffee, watching Margo spank Carol to their submissive wife’s fifth ... maybe sixth orgasm.

“Phone for you, Sir,” ‘Hika said, handing him the encrypted satellite phone. “It’s your son.”

“Howdy son o’ mine, how are things?”

There was a pause on the other end of the line.

“You okay, Jason? I’m here if you need to talk.”

“Father ... do you ever find yourself really confused by ... I don’t know ... living in paradise on the one hand, and in deep shit on the other?”
Harry fought not to laugh, worried Jason might think he was laughing at him.

“Yeah, yeah I do,” he replied. “And, generally speaking, the shit I’m in doesn’t seem as deep as what you’re swimming through...”

“That’s a disgusting visual,” Jason chuckled.

“Yeah, it is, my apologies. I seem to be oversharing my creative crudity lately.”

“It’s okay, Father.”

“So, what in particular has you confused at the moment?”

He listened as Jason told him of Beebee’s letters and gifts.

When his step-son was done, Harry said, “Well, I understand why your head’s where it is ... and I approve of what Beebee did.

“However,” he continued, “that doesn’t help you find a way to deal with all this.”

“Do you ever feel like you wish you could put your life on rewind, go back to when things were simple, Father?”

“More often than I’d like to admit,” Harry replied. “But we can’t, and even if we could, we wouldn’t. The good and the bad is too intermixed. Next time we’re in the same place, you and I will sit down with a couple of stiff drinks and talk about it.

“For now ... know that you’re one of the luckiest people I know, if not the luckiest.”

Harry hurried so as to cut off Jason’s protestations.

“I know, I know, it doesn’t feel like it...”

“Actually, I know I am.”

“Huh? You do?”

“Yeah, Dad ... I do. Not just the sex, that’s ... well, okay, it’s a really big part of things, but I also know that’s my dick talking, not my brain.

“I’m loved by an extraordinary group of people, any one of which would be a ... a gift, an incredibly precious gift. And I am loved by so many.”

“Yeah, kid, you are.”

Harry avoided calling attention to Jason calling him ‘Dad’.

“So, what else is happening aboard the good ship Li Mei?” he asked in a flippant tone.

“Oh, the ... well, actually, there’s nothing ‘usual’ about any of this. I have a boatload of submissives being put through their paces by Otter ... when she’s not getting mouthy, ending up owing everybody on the boat some Otter-oral-attentions.

“I suspect she got mouthy on purpose...”

“Pretty certain you’re right. As long as she’s been playing the game...” Harry said.

“Yeah ... word is Master Newton and Beebee are trying to get someone out here to escort us in. The way things have been going, I hope they get here soon.

“If y’all don’t have a chef like Estrellita ... damn, y’all need to get one.”

“She a good cook?”

“‘Llita’s a great chef, and is educating us in world cuisine. I’ve eaten a lot of stuff so far that I’d never heard of before, and it was all fantastic. Really, get yourselves a chef. Pretty sure Beebee could set you up with one...”

“Pretty sure she’d find us one, sure...” Harry replied. “And we’d end up owning the restaurant they work at, the block it sits on ... hell, the whole damn city doesn’t seem out of the question, the way she throws funds around.”

“And of course, the way Estrellita’s feeding us ... well, it’s not making our gym time any easier.”

“Gym time?”

There was a moment of silence on the line.

“Son, you okay?”

“I’ve ... resolved ... I’m not going to be so useless next time bad things happen to us.”

Harry was not happy to hear Jason’s assumption, and acceptance, that more violent situations were going to happen.

“So, if Donna’s sister, Holly, is going to teach me to fight, I need to be in better shape than I am. I asked Donna about it, and so, for now, we’re using the treadmills. Pretty sure the weight machine is in my future as well. It’s me, Donna, Abby, and Yan so far.”

“Well, at least your workout partners are beautiful.”

“Yeah, there’s that ... although ... after a workout, they’re all sweaty and ... and I’m too tired to do what I want to.”

“Oh, I don’t imagine you’re tired for long...”

“Well, no ... and bath girls help me shower, and either Nocturnia or some other gorgeous woman is going to massage me...”

“Yeah, I see your point. You live in Hell.”

They laughed together.

“Yeah, son ... I live in a similar Hell. It so sucks to be us.”

After a moment, Jason said, “You know, Dad, I used to want to be rich ... now I’m not so sure.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, talking with Yan, Fei, Yin, the others ... I mean, money’s great and all, and I can definitely handle parts of being rich ... but they grew up so ... restricted in some ways, not in others, and a lot of the time, listening to them, it seems like their parents got things completely reversed. They should have cut them slack on the restrictions and tightened up on other issues.”

“I think you’re going to make a hell of a father.”

“Yeah ... right.”

Harry heard Carol snickering behind him.

“Give me a minute, son.”

“Sure.”

Harry muted the phone.

“What?”

“That’s probably going to happen sooner than you think,” she said. “Magda.”

“Should I tell him?”

Carol looked thoughtful.

“No, not yet. Let’s wait til she’s sure. Besides, we might want to check if she wants to be the one to tell him.”

He unmuted the phone.

“Sorry, son, the needs of impatient and ill-trained subbies.”

Carol stuck her tongue out at him.

Laughing, he continued.

“Your step-mother Carol just chastised me by sticking her tongue out.”

“Does that earn a lashing?” Jason asked. “Or does it rate something lesser?”

“Lesser, I think,” Harry replied. “But, back to our earlier conversation, I’m afraid you’re going to have to learn to bear the burden of wealth.”
“Especially if Beebee has anything to say about it,” Jason grumbled. “Have you heard about Yan’s dowry? She assures me Yin and Fei are worth ... well, three-quarters of a fuckload is still a fuckload.”

“Must be that ‘new math’ I keep hearing about,” Harry chuckled.

“Yeah, must be. Then there’s our percentage of Nelson’s business, and people just keep giving us money or paying for stuff. Dad, I’m fifteen and I need an accountant. That’s fucking ridiculous!”

Harry wanted to laugh, but winced instead as he thought of the coming tax season.

“Well, we’ll talk with Beebee and Thad, see if we can come up with an accountant – and an investment manager – for you.”

“Oh God, I had managed to not think about investments for a while. Thanks!”

“Not a problem, son, happy to help,” Harry laughed.

Jason laughed with him, then stopped, and the line went silent again.

“Everything okay, Jason?”

“Dad...” Harry could hear the tears in his voice, “thanks. Thanks for talking with me. Thanks for being there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.