Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

February 7th - 8th, 2007, Wednesday-Thursday

Jason

“Karma, that’s a lovely bikini you’re wearing ... and it’s falling to the floor.”

“Sir, nothing should come between a woman and her owner,” she said, stepping out of the panties and walking toward him.

“Karma, did I tell you to undress?”

She froze in place mid-slink.

“Put it back on.”

“Yes Sir, I’m sorry, Sir,” she said, stepping back and pulling the silver panties up before grabbing the matching top.

“You’ll be letting your pubic hair grow out.”

“Yes Sir!”

“Giada! Get in here!”

The door was open and Giada was going to her knees before Jason could take his next breath.

“Get up Giada! Goddamn it, you don’t have to hit your knees for me, ever. None of you. You just come in, head bowed, and ask how you might serve!”

Giada got up off the floor.

“Yes Sir. How may I serve?”

“I need an egg vibrator with a remote control and a vibrating butt plug, remote controlled as well. Wireless on both if you’ve got them.”

“Yes Sir,” she said, leaving at a near run.

“Now we’re going to wait until she returns and you get them inserted before we start talking about what you like, how you want to be touched.”

“Sir, I have to say you’re off to a good start...”

Galena

“What’s your name, little one?” she asked, regarding the naked teen before her.

“Pia, Mistress...”

“How old are you?” Andrea said.

“Fourteen, Mistress.”

“I’m not a domme, Pia,” Andrea answered.

“Yes, Milady...”

“You’ll do nicely,” Galena said. “Plump, you’re developing some yummy curves, pretty little puffy tits...”

“Thank you, Mistress. Am I to serve you and your people?”

“Yes, Pia ... you’re going to serve us. Eventually you’ll be serving Master Jason, once we wean him off his American middle-class morality.”

“You’re intent on this, aren’t you, G?” Jess said.

“Yes I am ... we’re casting our lot with him and his family. Furthering his training is all our jobs.

“Now Pia, I’m going to hand you over to Patrick and Javier.”

“Yes Mistress.”

As her boys took charge of the delicious little teen, Galena leaned back against Martha’s soft body.

“Chats, eat me,” Galena sighed.

“Yes Mistress,” Chatsirree replied, getting into position.

“You’re just loving having all of us at your beck and call, aren’t you, Mistress?” Andrea said, cuddling up to Martha’s side.

“Yeah ... everything’s finally out in the open. Feels right, doesn’t it?”

The enthusiastic sounds of approval from Chats were all the answer she needed from her.

“How does it feel to you, Jess?”

“Feels good, Mistress.”

“Have Wendy fuck that pretty pussy of yours, Jess,”

“Yes Mistress, right away.”

Donna

Just the six of them – Donna, Abby, Lizzy, Yan, Magda, and Lori - were in one of the bedrooms.

“So, why are you two here?” Donna said.

Magda and Lori looked at each other but didn’t reply.

“Answer her, sluts, or I’m going to town on your asses with a cane,” Yan snarled.

Magda said, “Lori might appreciate that, but I wouldn’t. We’re here for a lot of the same reasons as Mama G and her crew. Even after we took over the Corral prep, organizing the houses and such ... we still didn’t have a place at the table. Harry’s never treated me like the pet I want to be, never treated Lori like the disgusting little abuse slut she is.”

“It’s always felt like we were married to him in name only,” Lori added.

“We do love him, but for me it’s like I love a friend. As for the rest of them...” Magda said, “we love Carol like our sexy sister, Kelly ... shit, I haven’t known how I feel about her since she laid down the leash.”

“And Margo?” Yan asked.

“I really don’t want to answer that question,” Magda said.

Yan’s hand flew out, slapping Magda to the floor.

“You answer, slut, or I’ll have Drag ... I’ll...”

Abby was there in an instant, wrapping her arms around Yan and taking her to one side.

Magda got up off the floor, back to her knees.

“I hate Margo,” she said. “I hate her a hell of a lot.”

“What about you, Lori?” Donna said.

“The same ... I ... it doesn’t mean I don’t love her, but ... like Harry says, the opposite of love is apathy. The opposite of like is hate.”

“And we haven’t liked her in a while,” Magda said.

“So ... what are we supposed to do with you?” Donna said.

Magda took a deep breath.

“We want Jason to treat us as if we were his, give us what we need,” she said.

“So you’ll be married to Harry in name only, and be married to us for all intents and purposes,” Donna replied.

“Yeah,” Magda said. “Maybe it’ll work out better for everyone concerned.”

“I want you to understand something, both of you,” Donna said. “If our relationship with the two of you damages Jason’s relationship with Harry, your asses are going to be back to Central Texas so quickly your eyes will spin.”

“I understand, Milady,” Magda said, and Lori echoed her.

“So, we’ll fill Jason in on all of this sometime soon when we’re all together and naked.”

“I hope he will be pleased, Milady,” Lori said.

“I expect he will be,” Lizzy said. She squatted behind Lori, caressing her. “Pretty soon he’ll have three piss sluts won’t he?”

“Y-yes Milady...”

“We’ll get you started on that once we rejoin the others,” Donna said. “If you’re very lucky, Mother-in-Law Piss Slut, I’ll fart while you’re drinking from the yellow fountain.”

Lori’s nipples were hard.

“Magda,” Donna said, “you’ll spend some time comforting Yan. Now let’s get moving.”

Li Kuan

“They were on a morphine high, Master Newton. They didn’t seem to notice the cold water and when I opened up their jugulars, one by one, I watched their faces. They all died peacefully. Every one of them went to the bottom and won’t be seen again.”

“I wonder if you’re capable of understanding just how angry I am with you...” Thad growled.

“Of course I am. Madame Cornelius faced similar situations and made sure I understood the depths of her anger.

“However, I would point out that instead of passing them and their issues on to someone else and hoping for the best, they have been dealt with and no one has been inconvenienced.”

“And you made their deaths peaceful as a favor to me?”

“Of course. I knew you would wish it so. You are soft that way. I’m not foolish enough to think you should be thankful for my actions, but you should see the wisdom in my solution.”

Thad glared at her across the massive desk for several minutes before sighing.

“It is actually a neater solution than what I planned. I don’t approve ... but now that it’s done, thank you. And don’t ever do anything like that again!”

“Be warned, Master Newton, I’ll do whatever I feel is in the family’s best interests. I belong to Margo Grimes, and therefore I work in the service of her family. You are kin to them by marriage, therefore you’re family.

“Now that those useless sluts are out of the way, I believe you have information concerning Cancer and Caprico Nelson?”

Jason

He had turned the vibrators off fifteen minutes earlier and allowed Karma to cool down.

“So, I find it kind of hard to admit this,” Jason said,” but you – better said your appearance – reminds me, reminds a lot of us of unattainable, mean girls we’ve known in our lives. How do you feel about that?”

“Don’t worry, Sir, that was part of my training.”

“How so?” Jason said, offering her a bottle of water.

Karma took it and drank half of it in one go.

“Thank you Sir. As for the training, of course I can act as if I’m one of those girls – haughty, mocking, distant, arrogant. I’ve also been trained in how my owner – or owners, I gather in this case – will react.”

“So ... you’re okay with the appearance of non-consensual sex?”

“Yes Sir ... because I know it’s a part of that play session. Anything from ‘I have to be convinced to say yes’ to ‘I’ve been captured by people who intend to rape me repeatedly’. I will fight and scream every bit as hard as you want me to. And if it gets too rough ... I have been trained to use a ‘slow down’ safeword.”

“So, there’s not just a ‘stop-everything’ word, but also a ‘take it easy’?.”

“Yes Sir. Of course, if you choose not to recognize its use and keep going ... I’ve had bones broken before, by my trainers.”

“Not a chance. That intermediate safeword will be recognized or my wife will break a foot off in somebody’s ass.”

“Interesting, Sir ... not you?”

“Not yet. Fair warning – Donna was raised learning how to fight and, if necessary, kill. I’ve just started training.”

“Mistress Maxwell has told me what happened ... I am sorry, Sir.”

“It’s okay, Karma – it happened, we’re all dealing with it.

“So, you said earlier you like cuddling ... crawl over here,” Jason continued. “Let’s cuddle a while.”

Lori

She was already happier than she’d ever been playing with the Grimes. Lori was on her knees, cleaning spunk out of Abby’s pussy. Walter had apparently shown Abby a very good time as the lovely Indian woman was only half awake as Lori licked and sucked.

Once she was through she leaned back onto her knees, looking for her next task.

“Hello step-mother Lori,” Yan said as she walked up. “Come with me...”

A few moments later Lori was curled up on the shower floor as Yan peed all over her, carefully stepping forward and back as her bladder emptied.

Lori loved it, opening her mouth to catch some of the urine.

“Now, you fucking sewer pig,” Yan said once she was finished, “you’re going to lick my feet and the insides of my legs and my pussy and ass until not one single drop of urine is left on me.”

“Oh yes, Mistress!”


She lay on the cold tile floor of the shower blissfully happy. Nine people so far had humiliated her as Yan had.

Lori had never felt free to ask for such treatment with the Grimes. Here it was an open kink shared by several subs.

Sandy came in and used the hose to wash her down with lukewarm water. He dried her, took her back into the bedroom, threw her face down with a pillow under her waist.

Lori tried not to wriggle with joy.

She heard him lubing his cock as he asked, “So what the fuck is a slut like you good for?”

“Whatever use you might find for my unworthy person, Milord.”

“Exactly.”

His cock plunged through her sphincter and she screamed in pain ... and no small amount of joy.

Jason

He refused to open his eyes.

“What time is it?”

“8, Sir, more or less.”

“Have you washed up yet?” Jason said.

“No Sir ... you told me not to,” Karma replied.

“Does this kind of treatment soothe your need for ... how did you put it?”

“Occasional mild humiliation, Sir.”

“Right. This do the trick?”

“Yes Sir ... I am feeling the love ... crusty though it is.”

Jason figured it was time to finally open his eyes.

Karma’s beautiful tanned skin ... on her face the dried remains of a load of his cum. Similar deposits surrounded her pussy and asshole.

“So, you’re good?”

“Yes Sir.”

“You’re my bath girl this morning, but go scrub yourself first.”

“Yes Sir!”

Jason watched her walk to the bath, admiring the movement of her near-divine ass. It didn’t hold a candle to Bethany or Dommi’s gluteal glory, but it was delightful.

“If it’s 8 ... okay, doing today on five hours of sleep,” Jason murmured. “Pretty Italian girl outside my door, I want coffee and juice waiting for me when I get out of the shower.”

“Yes Sir,” came muted through the door.

“Thank you!”

*

Karma was drying him when Donna came in.

“Good morning, husband,” she said, “good morning, slut. How was your night?”

Karma dropped to her knees, along with the towel.

“Milady, did you teach him to eat pussy?” Karma said.

“He has natural talent but Abby and I, among others, have further educated him.”

“Thank you, Milady. Thank you so much!”

“Get off the floor, goofball,” Jason said.

“Yes Sir,” Karma said.

As she resumed drying him, Jason said, “I am happy to smell coffee.”

“Good,” Donna said. “It’s been a busy morning already.”

“Get me slippers, the long lounge pants, and a robe, Karma,” Jason said. “So, what’s busy?”

“Kari called. I didn’t want to wake you up, so you’ll be calling her back soonest. I have a feeling it involves more livestock ... which means there needs to be a pause in there since Parker pointed out the whole “everybody’s flying to Florence” thing. I’ve already talked with him and he advocates waiting a week or so, then one last flight in for the next three to six months.”

“Okay, so I call her back ... seven hour difference... 1 AM her time?”

“Yes, but she assured me she’s a night owl so it won’t be a problem.”

“I want to talk to Dad about it later today in case any more defections are on the schedule.”

“Not sure I’d put it that way...” Donna said.

“Oh, don’t worry, Dad will laugh at it. Margo ... no. Anything else?”

“Since this is an off day, once we’ve breakfasted and relaxed a bit, it’s naked time in the fuck-pit.”
“Any particular reason?”

“Yeah, Magda and Lori.”

“Ah ... how are Honey and Bunny?”

“Didn’t get a chance to really enjoy them last night so you’ll get first chance tonight.”

“It sucks to be me.”

“Yes husband, your life is a non-stop hell. Just remember, we’ll be waking up on a schedule tomorrow, so start earlier.”

“And earlier yet as there are two of them.”

“Exactly.”


“Jason,” Kari Maxwell said, “I called you to coordinate with you about your next gift. Is Mr. Parker there?”

“Uh, no, but he will be shortly. Kari, can I put this on speaker?”

“Yes you may.”

“Thanks ... listen, let me move this downstairs. Oh, and thank you for Karma. She and I had a lovely time last night.”

“You’re more than welcome. So, got any rape play on the schedule?”

Donna laughed and said, “Yes, Mistress Maxwell. Jason assured me Karma’s trained for those.”

“Oh yes she is,” Kari replied, laughing. “I have a brunette girl, absolutely gorgeous, who can play a wonderful anti-lesbian bitch. Fights like it’s for real. I use her that way at least twice a month, more if I’m tense.”

“I think we’re going to have a revenge night that’ll end up with a lot of gang ... a lot of simulated non-consensual sex,” Jason said. “Sorry, I have a problem with the ... with the ‘r’ word...”

“You may want to work on that, then again, you may not, Jason,” Kari said. “In polite society, I get furious if I hear it. But in fantasy land? I’ve rape-played with women, even men. Very freeing.”

“It’s still ... I mean, I’m looking forward to it, but ... I’m not sure I can call it that...”

“Don’t worry, Jason,” Kari said over the speaker, “you be how you need to be.”

He entered the dining room, set the phone on the table.

“What’s your name, honey?” Jason asked one of the staff.

The young woman said, “Matalia, Sir.”

“Matalia, go fetch Mr. Parker.”

“Yes Sir!”

“So you’ve played with men...” Jason said, settling in at the table.

“Oh yes ... not something I recommend you volunteer for, husband-to-be. I play hard and mean and I’ve left a trail of bleeding assholes behind me ... left them bleeding, bruised, and broken other places as well. It’s ugly and violent and I have to take some time afterward to work through my ... feelings of disgust, self-hatred ... but I don’t let that stop me.”

“Damn,” Donna muttered.

“Yeah,” Kari said. “Not something I’m proud of, but my therapist keeps urging me to open up more and...”

“May I ask a ... personal question, Kari?” Jason said.

“Certainly. Won’t promise I’ll answer it though.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.