Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

February 5th - 6th, 2007, Monday - Tuesday

Magda

“Madam Gao, thank you for receiving us.”

“My pleasure, dears. So, what brings you to San Francisco?”

“A vacation,” Magda replied. “Looking to get away for awhile...”

“Probably a long while,” Lori said.

“Oh?”

“Not our place to say more, Madam,” Magda said, hoping Lori took the hint.

“So, things have gotten bad at Chorale...”

Magda chewed the inside of her cheek.

“Magda, Lori ... our Houses are already effectively allied. Anything you say will go no further. What Galena and her people said has gone no further nor will it ever.”

“Growing pains,” Magda said finally. “We figured it was time for ‘junior members of the firm’...”

Magda couldn’t completely hide her anger about that term, her lips curling.

“To spend some time elsewhere,” she finished.

“So, you come to San Francisco out of all the places in the country you could have gone,” Madam Gao replied. “Or did you come here for some particular reason?”

“Well, we know our House has friends here,” Lori said.

“Indeed you do,” Madam Gao said, smiling.

“Madam Gao,” Magda said, “what would you suggest?”

“If you wish to enjoy my city, I can certainly provide you with guides and companions.”

Madam Gao smiled slyly.

“Or, if you wish to join Galena’s group in visiting Jason’s family...”

“That was an option we discussed,” Magda replied. “Although given our House’s...”

“Growing pains?”

“Yes. Given those, that might not be a good idea.”

“Well, should you wish to visit them, I’m flying out this afternoon for a brief visit of my own and I’d be happy to give you a ride.”

Lori looked at Magda eagerly.

“Can we?”

Magda closed her eyes and sighed.

“Looking for advice, Madam.”

“You could have a lot of fun here,” Madam Gao replied. “However, I think if you’re fleeing turmoil at home, the comfort of friends would be an argument in favor of visiting Jason and Galena.”

Magda said, “We would be honored to accept your invitation to join you on your trip.”

Margo

“You’re wrong, you know,” Carol said.

If it had been anyone except Carol, in her present mood Margo would have ripped off their head and shit down their neck.

As it was, she growled. No coherent words, just a growl.

Margo was behind her desk, Radhika at her side.

“Magda and Lori have left on vacation,” Carol said.

“Goddamn it! Anyone else betraying us?”

“Possibly, if you keep up the ‘raging cunt’ act,” Carol replied calmly.

“So, you too...”

“No, but I won’t lie to you. Your insecurities are having a field day with you. In your fear and anger, you’re your own worst enemy.”

Margo closed her eyes and calmed her breathing ... a little.

“Continue...”

“Galena’s right. We don’t run the House as we do for solely selfish reasons – not solely – but because it’s easier. We’re generally all together, we know how we work together, so we don’t go out of our way to change things. It works, sort of, so we don’t fix it.”

“You’re saying we partially do it for selfish reasons?”

“Yeah. We place ourselves above everyone else because we’ve all gone through the shit to form this House. Everybody who’s come in later is less than us.”

“Don’t tell me you think that way...”

“No, my love, I don’t. But I haven’t wanted to rock the boat by commenting on it. Now that the boat’s been tipped over, it’s time I quit hiding from my responsibility. You and Kelly ... well, Kelly as a Domme, did think that way. Harry doesn’t, but he’s not willing to rock the boat, same as me.”

“So I’m the bitch!” Margo snapped.

“Your interpretation, not mine,” Carol said. “When you calm down some, you think on what I said. We’ll talk more later.”

Harry

“Don’t bother getting dressed, dear. Sit your ass down. You aren’t going tonight.”

Margo looked at her husband with a blend of incredulity and rage.

“I damn well am!”

“No, you aren’t. Your husband, Carol, Kelly, and Dommi are in agreement. You aren’t going to the club tonight.”

“And who the fuck’s going to stop me? You, Gimpy?”

“No ... Karen and Candy are up for the job though,” Harry replied calmly. “You’re not going to go represent our House in your current emotional state.”

His wife came up out of her chair, headed for the bedroom door, and motioned for Radhika to join her...

And her assistant didn’t.

“Margo, this is not about who’s right or wrong, this is about you being ready to chew someone’s face off. Anything else is a discussion for another time.”

“Then who will be going to the club tonight?” she asked through gritted teeth.

“Dommi and I will, plus the usual suspects. Yes, it’s not going to be enjoyable for me, but one of the two of us needs to be there and you aren’t in any shape to deal with people.”

“So you want to finally step up and do your job? About fucking time!”

Harry forced a smile on his face.
“Margo my dear, you really need to check your attitude. Currently I’m the only one of your spouses who doesn’t think you need to be put in restraints ... and spanked...”

“None of you would dare...”

“Guess again. Candy, Karen!”

The two women came in from the hall.

“Restrain her. Tend to her needs, Radhika. We’ll talk more about this after we get home from the club.”

Jason

He’d sat at the table having several more cups of hot chocolate before returning to bed.

Trying not to disturb Monica or Lizzy as he crawled into bed, he’d found himself staring into Lizzy’s wide open eyes, regarding him.

“You’ve got that ‘weight of the world’ look again,” she whispered.

“I’m not surprised ... I’m just afraid all this is going to piss the Grimes off so much ... they ... he won’t want to ever ... see me or talk to me...”

“That was hard for you to say...”

“It’s hard for me to think about.”

“Jason, this is not going to change Harry’s love for you. He’s your Dad now. That relationship makes both of you very happy.”

“Yeah ... I really want to believe it won’t change that.”

“It won’t. Now, let me hold you and you get some more sleep.”

Jason snuggled close as she put her arms around him.

“I love you,” he murmured.

“I love you too.”

Galena

It took her group awhile to disentangle themselves from their partners of the night before, but finally they were gathered back in Galena’s room.

“I’ve decided I’m staying,” Galena said. “Whether I’m marrying Jason is still up in the air.”

“So, you’re not worried about how the Grimes will take this,” Jess said.

“Getting less worried every hour. Of course, I’m going to wait until after the meeting with Madam Gao before making anything official.”

Jess and Chatsirree looked to one another.

“We’re in,” Jess said. “Never imagined I’d leave Texas, let along end up in Italy.”

“I never thought I’d escape the family or the family business,” Chatsirree said.

“What are you planning to do about your parents?” Andrea asked.

“That’s the only thing I’m not sure about,” Galena replied. “I’d move them to California with us, but...”

“Yeah, your Mom would freak...” Regina said.

“I don’t know yet,” Galena said. “I may end up traveling back for visits, send her money monthly ... I’ll figure something out.”

“So,” Quan said, “we’re really going to do this?”

“Looks like,” Jess said.

“It’s stupid,” Galena said. “All of a sudden I’ve got this sinking feeling...”

“Big life decisions,” Chatsirree said. “Felt the same way leaving the family with Jammy.”

“Relax, Mama G,” Regina said. “Nothing’s official yet.”

“I do think you should be in that meeting with Madam Gao,” Andrea said.

“I will be,” Galena replied. “Maybe not all of it, but I’ll damn sure be there for part of it.”

Jason

He awoke to an empty bed.

Looking to the bedside table he saw a little bell next to a card that read ‘Use Me’.

“What the hell?” he said, ringing the bell.

He’d scarcely put it down on the table before Bethany came in and knelt by the side of the bed.

“What do you need today, comfort or discipline?” he asked.

“Sir, did you mean what you said about wanting to fuck me for the next several years?”

“Yeah.”

“Discipline, Sir.”

“Then wrap your pretty slut lips around my cock, I need to piss.”

As she swallowed, Jason said, “When I’m finished, get up on the bed.”

Bethany was making sounds of protest before he was finished and when he pulled his cock out of her mouth, she said, “Sir, I’m not clean.”

Jason slapped her, bringing a red glow to her cheek.

“I don’t remember asking if you were clean. Do you remember me asking?”

“No Sir.”

“When I care, I’ll ask. When I don’t, I won’t. I hear one more word of protest out of you, I’m going to fuck your filthy ass and you’ll clean my cock with your mouth afterwards. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Sir,” Bethany replied, tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

“Now then, get your fat disgusting ass up on the bed, lie on your back, and spread your legs.”

He found her wet – not surprising given her love of abuse.

Jason slammed into her as hard as could, stopping as his balls slapped against her.

He bent down to kiss her, halting briefly to shake his finger at her evident upset.

“Cunt, anyone who eats as much pussy as I have has tasted their share of urine. If I gave a fuck I wouldn’t be kissing you.”

Their tongues dueled as he fucked her.


“Now, you just lay your filthy slut ass right there and wait until I need to piss again.”

Her head was on his thigh, his cock in her mouth, when Donna came in.

“Good morning, my love. Did you have a good time with Monica last night?”

“Oh yeah,” Jason said. “Damn, that woman is ample and yummy...”

“Yes she is. So, brunch is being served, I wondered how much longer you’re going to be?”

Jason started pissing down Bethany’s throat.

“Get me a bath girl, I’ll be down as soon as I can.”

“Well I’m your bath girl then, husband.”

He pulled his cock out from Bethany’s mouth.

“You, fuck slut, can wait to shower until I’m through and out of here. You just lie there and stink like the useless garbage you are.”

Harry

“Sir, it’s your son...” Camille said.
“Sinfonia, can I take this in the office?”
“Certainly, I’ll have Phillip help you upstairs.”

“Hey Jason, hold on, heading someplace quieter.”

He wasn’t surprised by his son’s call. With Phillip’s help, he was up the stairs and lounging in a bean-bag chair in minutes.

“Okay son, what’s up?”

“Dad, this is all moving too goddamn fast...”

“Yes it is ... I know you worry about not being able to handle it. Don’t. There are a lot of us who want to see you succeed and we’re standing by ready to help.

“Tell me the truth, son ... did you propose as quickly as Galena’s email claims?”

Jason took his time answering. Harry waited on the line patiently.

“No. I proposed to give Galena and her group cover from the House’s disappointment and anger.”

“I’m proud of you, son ... and I won’t be mentioning that to the others ... not yet if at all.”

“How bad is it?”

“Margo’s feeling threatened and she’s reacting predictably. Kelly’s calm, Carol’s calm ... everyone else agrees with Galena’s assertions, to one degree or another ... even if they’re not ready to say it out loud while Margo’s looking at guillotine designs.”

“How long is she going to be mad?”

“Don’t know. Currently she’s in the Bunker in a strait-jacket.”

“You’re shitting me...”

“Nope. She’s enraged, going out of her way to be cruel and hateful. Not a good idea to have her at the club tonight.”

“So that’s why you’re there. I was wondering...

“How are you, Dad? With us moving to California, Galena and the others leaving...”

Harry sighed.

“Irritated at the moment – not by those things, but by my wife turning into a paranoid rage monster.”

“I’m sorry...”

“Not your fault. As far as Madam Gao’s plans ... I’ve had the time to think a bit. Your father-in-law’s in San Francisco, it’s an easy visit for us to make. I’m not sure why Beebee’s wanting you to move there...”

“She’ll be talking with you about that, once we meet with her in person.”

“Flying to California? I could join you there...”

“No ... Yan demanded Beebee come to us.”

“She demanded?” Harry said, chuckling.

“Yeah ... it was pretty awesome. Beebee laughed, then agreed to come. She’ll be here tomorrow, don’t know for how long.”

“I look forward to speaking with her ... Jason, I’d love to have you here, so would your mother, your step-mothers as well. But it strikes me that putting all our eggs in one basket wasn’t all that good of an idea in Hawaii. That idea isn’t any better if we’re talking about doing it here.

“And ... you being involved in court politics far away from Waterloo will make Margo happier.”

“Still upset at the thought of me being the House’s heir?”

“Not so much, she’s more or less accepted it ... but it does still dig at her sometimes.”

“I never meant to cause this kind of trouble...”

“You aren’t causing anything,” Harry said. “Don’t ever think that. These are Margo’s issues. I suspect anyone’s child born before she and I have a baby would be viewed as a threat.”

“So, how do you feel about Galena coming with us?”

“She’s right. We’ve done a shit job of including other Dominants in our deliberations. I’m going to regret losing her at G&P but ... I think I can speak for the firm, for the new management of Andrea’s store, and for Antoinette ... if they ever come back, it’ll work out. G&P will welcome Galena back, while I gather we’ll end up owning Andrea’s store, I’m willing to buy her out right now, and sell it back to her at the same price. I’m sure Antoinette would gladly rehire Wendy. If you think you can ... let them know that. Certain people might take issue with them returning, but I’ll handle that if and when.”

“Thank you.”

Harry smiled, ignoring the tears on his cheeks.

“You’re welcome, always. And the last bit of news from this end ... Magda and Lori have gone on vacation.”

“Oh fuck, so that’s why the strait-jacket?”

“Yeah ... that news did not help her mood. Now, I do not know where they’re going, but don’t be surprised if they show up wherever you are.”

“If they do, Margo’s going to go seriously insane...”

“Probably. Again, that’s our problem to deal with, not yours.”

“Uh, how do you feel about two of your spouses coming here?”

“Jason, I have more wives than I can keep up with. I love them, I understand their desire to get away from us right now, and I’d feel much better about things if they are there with you.”

“I love you, Dad.”

“Love you too, son.”

Jason

He took a moment to get himself under control after the call with Harry.

Bethany was kneeling at his feet, keeping his cock warm in her mouth through it all. She tapped his leg to get his attention. He looked down and she pointed at him, then made the ‘okay’ gesture, a questioning look on her face.

“I’m fine, thank you for asking, Bethany.”

She smiled around his cock and Jason chuckled.

“Time to call my fiancee...”

When Kari was handed the phone and greetings exchanged, he said, “We opened your presents and I love them. Thank you, I do appreciate them ... although, really, you can relax, we’re getting married.”

“Kid ... sorry, that was disrespectful ... Jason, you might not realize just how big a thing it is, Shadow Houses married into legitimate Houses.”

“I don’t, but that doesn’t change the facts. We’re good, you and I.”

“You’re a nice guy, Jason.”

“I try and I have lots of good examples to follow.”

“You’re getting three more presents, maybe four, depends on how you count them – no arguments – but after that I might restrain myself.”

It sounded like twins might be in his future ... he felt his cock stiffen in Bethany’s mouth.

“Although speaking of the lovely gifts you’ve already sent,” he said, “your letter mentioned using one of the lamps ... how would we do that with me ... well, in hiding for the time being?”

“Easy. We set up a video call and I show you what my House has to offer.”

“Nice ... uh ... have to admit, I damn near drooled, really drooled, when I met Nadereh.”

“I understand, she’s incredibly beautiful and sexy. Don’t worry, while you can’t have Nadereh, I have a lot of lovely stock.”

“I’m sure, Kari ... uh, how soon can we set that call up?”

“Hmm ... let me see ... I’ll get back to you on that. Won’t be long though.”

“Kari ... thank you.”

“Thank you, Jason. We’ll talk again soon.”

Carol

Once they were back from the club, Carol sat down at the family table with Dommi.

There were times being submissive, passive, reactive really sucked.

“I should have said something, I should have at least tried to stop this a lot earlier...”

“I know you don’t want to hear this,” Dommi said, “but there are times when you need to let things go as they are, even if things are going to be harder to correct because of it.”

“What?”

“The reason the rest of you defer to Margo is because that’s a big piece of why the House was able to form as it did. It’s my opinion the House needed the four of you to operate as you did ... and now it needs something else. But it wouldn’t have happened if you’d done things differently, or at the very least it would be a very different House. However, the House has outgrown the dynamic that formed it and a new dynamic is needed.”

“Let’s hope we survive long enough for that new dynamic to form.”

“Carol honey, we will. This House has you and me. How can we fail?”


They’d dressed a little more warmly and gone for a walk outside.

“So, it’s not all falling apart?” Carol said.

“No ... not even close. Our senior wife needs her ass paddled, probably repeatedly. Our husband needs to step up take his position, not just playact at it when it’s convenient. I think I’m doing what I need to with sub training – if there’s anything else I need to be doing, let me know. You’re where you need to be, doing what you need to do, and Kelly’s where she needs to be.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.