Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

February 5th, 2007, Sunday

Tatiana

There were days she swore she was a thousand years old. Today it was only a couple of hundred. Lying in bed, Chiron at her side, she listened to the faint sounds of Bedisa working in the kitchen.

“I don’t want to get up, old man,” Tattie said.

“While normally I might encourage your sloth, Mistress,” Chiron replied, “it would be setting a bad example for the children.”

“Yes it would,” she replied. “I’m okay with that.”

“Mistress ... they need you. They need a schedule, structure, and an example.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Please do,” Chiron replied, sitting up on the edge of the bed. “I however have duties to perform.”


“Mother,” Vashti said, shaking her awake. “Time to get up, Mother.”

“I don’t think so ... not today.”

“Yes, today, Mother,” Svetlana said. “Today you teach us to make jewelry like you.”

“I don’t think so ... not today.”

“Mother, Ms. Carol called this morning. They are back home again,” Vashti said. “I told her you were spending much time in bed. Ms. Carol said to threaten you with all of them coming to visit.”

“That’s fighting dirty,” Tatiana replied.

“Mother,” Svetlana said, “please...”

Tattie remembered the many times in her life when ‘fake it til you make it’ had carried her through.

This was going to end up one of those times.

“All right,” she said, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed. “Today, jewelry making.”


“That was cruel, Carol,” Tattie said.

“It was,” Carol agreed over the phone. “But necessary.”

“I honestly don’t feel up to the whole crowd, but if you wanted to come by, I’d love to see you.”

“How about I bring lunch for all of us?” Carol said. “Six of you, one of me ... I’ll bring enough for leftovers. Any preferences?”

“Not pizza...”

“Okay ... how’s barbecue sound? From Ironworks?”

“Good ... the kids will be thrilled.”

Galena

“This is nice,” she said, sipping her Cosmo.

“Yes it is,” Jason said. “It’s become important enough that any of us will stop whatever we’re doing in time to attend.”

“Considering what you’re likely to be doing, that’s saying something,” Andrea said.

“Yeah,” Jason laughed.

Galena downed her drink. Looking at the clock, she had time for another.

“The same,” she said, smiling at the androgynous bartender.

“Welcome to the family,” the bartender said.

“Uh ... I thought you were house staff,” she said.

“My name’s Ryley. I work for Plum Blossom certainly, but I’m a Dominant.”

“How many subs?”

“None at present. I’m rather picky,” Ryley said as they made her drink.

“So, where did they pick you up?”

“I was working at Hau’oli Mala,” they replied. “Joined the House on the spur of the moment. Nice kids. They asked if they could take me with them.”

They presented Galena her drink with a flourish.

“Have a pleasant evening,” Ryley said.


In honor of Chatsirree and Jamnit, Estrellita had prepared Thai for supper.

“I hate all of you,” Chatsirree said over after-supper coffee. “This was better than anything served at Bangkok Inn...”

“One of the best reasons to stick around,” Jason said. “Estrellita is a brilliant chef, a wonderful human being, and a whole lot of fun in bed.”

“Plus, Mistress,” Estrellita said, “a restaurant must tone down its recipes for American palates. I am blessed with adventurous eaters, who are growing into gourmets.”

“True ... she’s been expanding our horizons since we left for Hawaii,” Jason said.

“Not meaning to start conversation on any forbidden topics,” Galena said, “but now I understand why the ‘keep it light, nothing serious’ rules for the cocktail hour and supper. Is it the same at brunch?”

“We try,” Donna said. “Not always easy ... it’s more of a suggestion at any meal other than supper. During cocktails and supper, it’s a rule.”

“So, who’s doing what to whom this evening? Unless that violates the rules?” Galena asked.

“No, not at all,” Jason said. “I’m planning on getting to know Monica a lot better. Other than that, I’m not sure.”

“Abby and I would love to entertain you and your people,” Donna said.

“I would be happy to entertain Jess and Chats and their crew,” Yan said. “Walter, Sandy, you’ll be with us.”

“Is there any ... schedule we need to be aware of?” Galena asked.

“Donna, Abby, Lizzy, and I have 4 hours of class on Mondays, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s,” Jason said. “No fixed start time, depends on when we get up. Though that may need to change eventually.”

“We generally try to hit the gym every day, sometimes exceptions are made,” Donna said. “Jason and I are going to start training with my sister Helen after our gym time.”

“Once a week we’ll be playing Graveyards & Ghouls, with Nocturnia acting as our Gravemistress,” Jason said. “If you want to play, talk to her.”

“And you know about the cocktail hour and supper,” Yan said. “Other than that ... not a lot.”

“Pretty full schedule for a honeymoon,” Martha said.

“Yeah, but we’re young and horny, so who needs sleep?” Abby said.

“Speaking of training,” Helen Newton said. “I’m setting things up in North ... plenty of room, might be ready tomorrow, if not I will be Tuesday for sure. I’ll let you know at brunch tomorrow.”

“If I might,” Li Biming said. “I request a meeting with Master Jason and Miladies Abby and Donna at their earliest convenience.”

“It’s convenient now,” Jason said. “Private or is around the table okay?”

“Private preferably,” Biming replied.

“Fine, we’ll meet in the library,” Jason said.

Jason

The three of them sat on one side of the table, Li Biming on the other.

“This was not an easy task – well, my part of it required training and experience, but those I have,” Biming said. “It was not easy for you. Speaking as you did about your experiences is appreciated, but please believe I regretted the necessity.

“You’ve decided your tattoos will be on your left upper arms and I’ve done my preliminary sketches taking those as my canvases.”

He opened his portfolio and pulled out a sheet.

“This is my idea for Master Jason,” he said.

A snarling wounded dog – it looked like a Rottweiler to Jason – stood his ground against three human-sized demons with sharp, bloody claws. Two of the demons were female, the other male. There was a lot of detail around the edges, beautiful work, and Jason took a moment to look closer.

“The dog fights although he believes he has no chance,” Biming said. “He expects to die but is willing to make that sacrifice. His loyalty is his virtue.”

“Uh ... I’d be honored ... this is beautiful,” Jason stammered. “Will the colors be this bright on my arm?”

“Yes,” Biming replied. “So it meets with your approval?”

“Hell yes,” Jason said.

Donna

Li Biming put the sheet back in his portfolio, then pulled out another.

“This is my idea for Milady Donna...” he said, putting the illustration before her.

A tiger snarled, dripping blood from claws, the same three demons dead on the ground before her, sliced to ribbons. Around the edges were the same types of detail as on Jason’s sketch.

“The tiger is confident she will triumph,” Biming said. “She has fought many times, won and lost ... triumph, she knows, does not require victory. Her skill is her virtue.”

“I will be honored to wear this. I’ve considered getting ink before, but never imagined anything this incredible,” Donna said. “I’d ask how long it took you to work these out, but I know how much time you’ve had.”

Abby

Biming put Donna’s sketch back in his portfolio and pulled out Abby’s, placing it before her.

A bear stood on its rear legs, blood on its fore paws. Its muzzle was soaked in blood as it roared. The three demons lay against rocks, tried to hold their intestines in. The same type of detail filled out the design.

“Oh my...” Abby murmured.

“The bear knows no rules, no limits. There is no honor in how a thing is done, only that a thing is done,” Biming said. “Her honor is in those she has slain. Her savagery is her virtue.”

“This is ... yes ... this ... I will proudly wear this...” Abby said. “Biming ... thank you.”

Tears rolled down her cheeks as Abby looked at the design, wonder in her eyes.

“How long...” Abby stammered, “how long will it ... will it take?”

“As few sessions as your tolerance for pain allows,” Biming said. “I’d expect five, because of the detail.”

Yan

“Yan, all three are ... goddamn, they’re stunning. If they look half as good on us as the sketches, they’ll still be works of art,” Jason said.

Most of their guests and subs had joined them in the lounge for what was turning into a second cocktail hour.

“Husband ... wives...” Yan said, nodding to them, “there are a lot of things I envy you for. And believe me, I don’t begrudge you your status in Plum Blossom...” She closed her eyes, her lips pressing together. “Do you know how much Li Biming would charge for a piece like that?”

“No...” Jason replied, echoed by Donna and Abby.

“Neither do I. He won’t do tattoos for money. He solely tattoos for Plum Blossom, solely at the request of my grandmother ... although I assume he’ll take orders from the new head of the House as well. No outside commissions.”

“If we’re the only Scions your House has seen in recent years...” Donna said.

“Oh, those aren’t the only tattoos he does. Grandmother has rewarded members of the House with his work before. And if someone asks for one of his tattoos, and Grandmother believes they are worthy, she has no problem with requesting he tattoo them.”

“Have you ever asked?” Abby said.

‘‘No ... no I haven’t. No matter how Grandmother feels about me ... I’ve always felt I was too much of a disappointment to my family and my House.”

“Well,” Donna said, “we’ll just see about that.”

Madam Gao

Her granddaughter Yan demanded she visit them. Demanded...

Beebee chuckled. The girl was shaping up nicely.

Arranging her visit would take a day, perhaps more. A trusted very few would know of her trip.

She was not looking forward to the time zone whiplash. Beebee wasn’t planning to be in Tuscany for long, not even a day, and wouldn’t be staying overnight.

Fly in, meet with the children, and fly back out.

It would be exhausting, but her doctor would travel with her and she’d be able to rest as much as she needed en route to and from.

It amused her further imagining what Minerva Cornelius’s reaction would be to all of this.

Two years ago, even one year ago, Beebee could imagine watching the cold disdain Madame Cornelius could manifest creeping up the woman’s face frosty inch by inch.

Minerva Cornelius might have made Chorale, but she very carefully did not make it in her own image. The Grimes changed Minerva, something many had taken as an article of faith was Impossible.

She hadn’t seen Minerva since she helped put the Grimes on the throne, but she could imagine her reaction afterwards as well.

Minerva Cornelius’s thin lips would tighten even further upon hearing Yan had demanded Beebee visit them. And then those lips would relax, and Minerva would say something like “Well then, I expect you will be making travel plans.”.

Then the corners of her lips would turn up ever so slightly ... so briefly an observer might think they’d imagined it ... before returning to ‘Resting Madame Face’.

Beebee Gao leaned her head back, remembering the last person who had demanded she do something ... Thad Newton had put a bullet through his head.

Carol

“Tattie ... darling ... you need help...” Carol said.

“I won’t accept help with this,” Tattie replied.

“Mistress, you will hurt yourself.”

“Back off, Bedisa! Chiron, don’t say a word!”

“Mother ... you are full already! There is no way you can finish that beef rib!” Vashti said.

“I should have gotten more ribs,” Carol said. “Well, Tattie, either finish it quick or one of these young velociraptors will finish it for you.”

She watched her friend stare at the rib in her hands. Tattie was having fun ... but there was also a lie in Tattie’s mood. It was a very good act, good enough to fool almost anyone.

“You’re right,” Tattie said. “I can’t finish this ... alright, which of you wants it?”

Vashti and Svetlana tried to outshout each other with cries of “Me, me!”

Eventually they agreed to share and Tattie handed the huge beef rib over.

“Time to wash up,” Tattie said, rising from the table. “God I love ‘em, but ribs are messy...”

Carol joined her in the kitchen, waiting her turn at the sink.

“So,” she said, “you want to talk about this privately, or with everyone present?”

“I don’t want to talk about it at all,” Tattie replied, moving to dry her hands and face, “but knowing you I don’t really have much of a choice. Privately.”


They took seats on the far side of the fountain from the house.

Carol sat silently, waiting for Tattie to make the first move.

“I know what you’re doing?” Tattie said after an uncomfortable twenty or so minutes.

“Mmm?”

“Oh, gimme a break,” Tattie said, laughing. “Okay already ... yes, I’m having some ... problems. And I’m not handling them well...”

“Tattie, you have every right to be struggling, but it’s okay to get help...”

“Carol ... it feels like...”

“Yes?”

“If I get help, I’m making my life better or easier or something when it shouldn’t be. My life should be this way! I failed. I failed Yuri, I failed the kids, I failed myself.”

Carol put her hand atop Tattie’s.

“Tattie, did you do everything you could? Everything you knew to do? Everything you were advised to do by knowledgeable experts?”

“I must not have...”

“Why? Because he’s dead?”

“Yeah, I’d say my child dying is evidence I didn’t do everything I could!”

Carol sighed.

“Answer the question for me, then. If I was in your place and you in mine, did I do all that I could? If your arguments were coming out of my mouth, what would you say to me?”

They sat in silence for a few moments.

“Carol, I’d tell you no one, except the bastards who traumatized him, is responsible for Yuri’s death. I’d tell you to quit hurting yourself, to stop feeling guilty for not being God.”

Tattie rubbed the tears on her cheeks away.

“I’d tell you there are two children who need you and while you might not have failed Yuri, you are failing them.”

“Thank you, Tattie. Thank you for answering me honestly. Now, what are you going to do?”

“In a few minutes, once I get my shit together, I’m going to go muck about in the workshop with Vashti and Svetlana. Monday I’ll start looking for a therapist I can work with...”

“You know I’ll be checking up on you about that...”

Tattie wrapped her arms around Carol.

“I know,” she murmured. “Thank you...”

“Oh sweetie, I love you,” Carol replied. “You’re welcome.”

Tattie let go and straightened up.

“So ... do you really need two bodyguards for a visit?”

“That’s a conversation for another time,” Carol said. “Let’s you and I do lunch one day this next week, you pick the place. We’ll talk.”

Galena

To: hgrimes @ bmail.com

From: ggirl @ bmail.com

Date: 02/05/2007
Subject: News from Hole-in-the-Wall

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.