Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 21st, 2007, Saturday

Eddie

“I don’t think this is a good idea, boss,” Kendry said, wrapping Eddie’s hands.

“Neither do I, Edward,” Tamara said.

“Of course you don’t, sweetheart,” Eddie replied, leaning over to kiss his wife’s cheek. “To tell you the truth, I don’t think so either. It’s just that the alternative to facing him here might get other people hurt.”

“But you believe you’ll win?” Tamara asked.

Eddie turned to look her in the eyes.

“No. I think the muthafucka’s gonna hand me my ass.”

“Edward, I believe this is one of those times you should’ve lied to me.”


“What guarantee do I have you’ll behave yourself after I whup your ass?” Eddie asked from his corner of the ring.

Wolfgang Anson chuckled.

“My word.”

“How many cups of coffee will that and a dollar get me?”

“Immaterial. It’s the only guarantee you’ll get. Would you like to place a side bet on this? Perhaps the same one as when you fought the Chinese slut?”

Eddie rankled at that, but took a moment before replying calmly, “Nah, I got no desire to go ball’s deep in your ass.”

“Pity, I was looking forward to humiliating you in just that fashion.”

“Sure do talk purty, don’t he?” Eddie muttered to Kendry.

“Boss, it’s not too late to call this off...”

“Yeah it is.”

Donna

“That’s not exactly what I had in mind for that spell,” she said, sipping her Dr Pepper. “Not that I’m complaining, Gravemaster Sue.”

“Keep it up with that name, Milady,” Nocturnia replied, “and I will find a way to spank you.”

“I’d say I’m looking forward to it,” Donna said, “but given your proclivities toward serious pain, I’ll behave.”

“You are wise,” Nocturnia said. “As were all of you, realizing this was a fight you weren’t ready for.”

“Hey,” Jason said, “only takes us one TPK to learn. Better than some groups I’ve played with.”

“Any way we could teach these local bumpkins how to spell so we can avoid finding out ... I dunno, it’s not ‘leeches’ but ‘liches’?” Dr. Lowenstein asked.

“You could try,” Nocturnia replied. “But remember, local nobility tends to get worried at literacy in their subjects...”

“Oh, that could make it more fun,” Jason said. “At war with monsters, and the local muckety-mucks!”

“Yeah, two-front battles, those always work out well,” Nocturnia said. “‘Bout as well as land wars in Asia...”

“Okay, yeah, bad idea,” Jason laughed.

“So,” Nocturnia said, “want to play some more, quit for the night, what?”

“Ahem,” Donna said. “I can’t help but notice my husband is getting progressively less comfortable with sitting, so I’d propose calling it for the evening, let me get him somewhere he can be pampered.”

“I second that motion,” Jason said, wincing.

“Uh, before we break for the evening,” Susan said, “you want to pay me for the dinner delay, Jason? Come talk with me tomorrow.”

“Sexy-fun-talk?” Jason replied.

“No, not sexy-fun-talk,” Susan said.

“Damn,” Donna said. “Well, Jason, if that changes, send one of the crew to fetch us. We’d be happy to help.

“But really, Doctor, you’re no fun.”

“I think she’s fun, Milady,” Otter said. “Maybe she just prefers more experienced partners...”

“Same shit, different day,” Donna said. “Must be experienced. Well, without being given a chance, how do we gain experience?

“Now then, speaking of paying debts, my husband owes a lot of people for holding up dinner. Ready to start paying, dear?”

“Just so long as I don’t have to lie on my back to do it.”

“Well, while you’re lying on your stomach paying off your debts,” Donna said, “I volunteer to lotion your poor bottom.”

Eddie

The ref backed away.

Eddie watched his opponent move toward him, arms up in a defensive posture.

Maybe I was wrong, maybe this won’t be so hard...

Eddie saw his opening, perhaps a trap, but Eddie took his shot ... and tagged Wolfgang on the jaw, drawing blood as Wolfgang’s lip split on his teeth.

Yeah, I’m letting my imagination run away with me. This guy’s nothing special...

Almost faster than Eddie could believe, Wolfgang brought his left arm around to brace against the inside of Eddie’s left wrist, bringing his right arm around to slam into the other side of Eddie’s left arm.

Eddie was sure everyone at Dominique’s heard the bones snap.

Blood flew through the air.

That isn’t good.

Before he had time to react, Wolfgang reversed the move, and broke his right arm.

Compound fractures, both of them.

Everything shifted to slow motion.

Eddie groaned, trying not to scream, knowing the real pain hadn’t hit him yet. Tamara screamed, more than enough for both of them.

Wolfgang pivoted on his right foot. Swung his left leg around in a spin kick.

Straight to Eddie’s lower rib cage on his left side.

Eddie didn’t hear the ribs break, but he felt them.

Wolfgang brought his right hand up, and drove the palm, like a jackhammer, into Eddie’s sternum, knocking him to the ring floor.

He thudded down, bounced slightly.

Wolfgang kicked Eddie in the lower ribs on his right side.

More broken bones.

And then Wolfgang stopped. Time flowed normally.

He smirked at Eddie, and spit blood in Eddie’s face.

Wolfgang Anson took a business card out of his pocket, wiped his bloody lip on it, and tossed it onto Eddie.

“The Karg don’t forget, Janak. We don’t forgive, either.”

Wolfgang raised his hands in surrender, smiling at the armed men approaching.

“Yes, yes,” he said, “we’re banned from the club. And now we’re leaving. You’ll have no trouble from us.”

Eddie was gritting his teeth to avoid screaming, ignoring the pain in his ribs altogether.

“Call 911!” Kendry said.

“No,” Tamara said. “No ambulance. No blow-back on the club.”

“Yes, Milady. C’mon, let’s get him to the car,” Kendry said.

Eddie passed out on the way to the front door.


He didn’t open his eyes, even though he heard people around him. And people beyond them – lots of people.

“Did anyone time that train wreck?” he groaned.

“From the two of you coming out, little less than twelve seconds,” Kendry said. “I’ve never seen anything like it.”
“I was being rhetorical.”

“Clock on the wall behind you. I’m ashamed to say it was over before I decided Milady was in no danger and ran to get my Glock.”

“Good,” Eddie grunted. “Got your priorities straight. Smells like I’m in a hospital. Sisters of Mercy?”

“Of course, my love,” Tamara replied. “You’re in the ER.”

“How bad?”

“Compound fractures, radius and ulna, on both sides. Two broken ribs, left side, four broken on the right. Heavy bruising on your chest,” Dr. Mike Lowry said. “We’re about to take you into surgery.”

“Hail, hail, the gang’s all here,” Eddie said. “Any pressing reason to open my eyes?”

“No, darling,” Tamara said.

“Think I’m going back to sleep now. These are real good pain drugs.”

“Good idea, Edward. Sleep. I’ll be here when you wake up again.” Tamara said, kissing his cheek.

Nick Philouma

“No way around it, son ... you’re a dead man.”

B.D. Lanier’s smooth Georgia accent didn’t help the message go down any easier.

“So, when the Feds arrest me,” Nick said, “somebody will somehow get me, even in police or Federal custody. Hell, I expected that.

“But you’re saying there’s another option?”

“Yes I am, and I expect I’ll be powerfully irritated if you don’t take the option I’m offering you. Took a hell of a lot of work to set it up.”

“I don’t feel right about someone dying in my place.”

“Nicholas, I don’t much care how you feel about it. Our deal with your family is in effect as long as the Philouma family upholds their end of it. You’ve done very well on that account. In fact, you have a lot of goodwill banked up.

“Besides, if you turn down my offer, when you do die in custody, there’s going to be some mighty confusing forensic evidence for everyone to deal with, ‘cause I’ll be damned if we’re gonna go unfix what we’ve already done.

“The DNA samples have already been swapped, your file photo already changed – thank heavens you haven’t been photographed a lot, or recently.”

“Why is my ... my double ... doing this?”

“Son, you shouldn’t worry about that.”

“Why is he?”

“His people have a deal with us, and are being amply compensated. He’s going willingly.”

“Will he be able to fool my people?”

“No. So, in the morning, he’s going to use that clever hidden staircase of yours, go down to the garage, hop in your car, and go turn himself in.”

“And me?”

“You’ll be leaving with me tonight – don’t worry, you won’t be seen – and before you know it, you’ll be on your way out of the country. After that ... well, right now I don’t think you could survive too much surgery, even if it’s just cosmetic, but after some time out of this damn pressure cooker you’re living in, let you get healthy, you’ll have your face changed, and get yet another new identity.”

“And then ... I can go join Randy and Jan ... and my child?”

“Maybe, Nicholas. Maybe. I’m not going to lie to you. Depending on how things are at that time, you may be able to. Then again, it’s very possible you’ll never be able to re-enter their lives.”

Nick rubbed his forehead with his left hand.

He wondered if dying right then and there, a coronary in all probability, might be preferable.

“Do you know where they are?”

“Yes, Nicholas, I do. But do you really want me to tell you?”

“No ... just ... are they safe?”

“Yes ... armed guards during the day, and at night, I have your sister and her friends watching over them. Best people I have.”

“And I have to let you know right now, tonight...”

“Sorry, son, yes, you do.”

“Why?”

“Why tonight?” B.D. Lanier replied. “Because we have it on very good authority the Feds are planning a surprise arrest for you tomorrow afternoon. So, it’s tonight or not at all.”

“Let me think...”

“Think pretty fast, son.”

Tamara

“He’ll be alright, Tamara. Don’t worry ... it’s just that bones sticking out are capital-B Bad.”

“I understand. And he will be alright. I have faith in you and everyone on staff here.”

“You’re remarkably calm, Tamara.”

“It looks that way, doesn’t it, Doctor Lowry? I’m not. But, to be brutally honest, I expected this ‘Wolfgang Anson’ to kill him in the ring, so things turned out much better than I expected.”

“Time for me to go pay this ‘Anson’ asshole a visit,” Kendry growled.

“No, no it isn’t, Kendry,” Tamara said. “You do not leave his side until he’s home again. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, Milady.”

“Good ... can we get a cot or something in the room for her?”

“Better than that. The room’s love-seat unfolds into a single,” Dr. Lowery replied.

A nurse stuck his head in.

“Doctor, they’re ready for him, Surgery Seven.”

“Okay, we’re off,” Dr. Lowery said. “I’ll have you shown to his room. It’ll be a while before he’s out of recovery, and even longer before he wakes up. The two of you can probably fit on the single, small as you are, Tamara.”

She smiled.

“Thank you, Doctor. We’ll try to get some rest.”

Eddie was wheeled out, and a short time later an orderly came to escort them to Eddie’s hospital room.

“I doubt he’s leaving for Atlanta on that business trip Monday morning, Milady,” Kendry said, as they followed the orderly. “Of course, he might try to argue the point.”

“He’ll lose, Kendry,” Tamara replied. “He’ll lose badly.”

They walked on.

“Kendry, not that I’m complaining at all, but why didn’t Anson kill him?”

“Well, it’s just my opinion, but I don’t think killing Eddie was the point. Besides all the obvious reasons like murder charges and such – far too public a venue.

“The point was to hurt him, and by extension us and the rest of the family, badly, and to do so in a way that let us know he could have done far worse.”

“He wants us scared ... well, mission accomplished, Kendry. I’m terrified.”

“Believe me, Milady. I understand. I am, too.”

January 22nd, 2007, Sunday

Abby

Her beloved fell asleep in between Constance’s legs, pillowed on her thigh.

“Emotional exhaustion?” Donna whispered.

“I’d imagine so,” Abby replied. “Today’s scene ... it took a lot out of him.

“You okay lying like that for awhile, Constance?” Abby continued.

“No problem,” Constance whispered.

“The rest of you he’ll tend to tomorrow,” Donna said softly. “Let’s all get some sleep.”


Abby wasn’t ready for sleep, so she headed to the salon to make herself some hot chocolate.

She wasn’t surprised to find Susan Lowenstein behind the bar.

“You can’t sleep either?” Abby said.

“No ... and Otter’s busy so I can’t...”

“Have her fuck you into slumber,” Abby finished.

“Yeah,” Susan laughed, “something like that. What’ll you have?”

“Hot chocolate,” Abby replied.

“You mind if it’s messed with?”

“I place my drink in your capable hands.

“So,” Abby said, taking a seat at the bar, “rough afternoon for you too?”

“Yes...” Susan replied. “It’ll be worth it if it helps me help him, but just as an experience on its own...”

“If he hadn’t been blindfolded, I don’t think it could have happened at all,” Abby said. “Hard to believe your tormentors are serious when they’re all in tears.”

“I’m not sure it would have mattered,” Susan said. “Seems to me he was so lost in his own pain, he wouldn’t have noticed if you were all wearing clown makeup.”

“Well, that just makes it worse, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah...”

Abby saw Susan add various mystery ingredients to the milk she was carefully heating up.

“Do I want to know what’s in this?”

“You can ask after you try it,” Susan said. “This is a recipe the bar I worked in kept as an ‘off menu special’.”

“Oh, I feel like a VIP insider now,” Abby said.

“You are,” Susan replied. “Feel free to share the secret with anyone on board.”

“Although they won’t have much time to try it, given we’re docking late tonight, early tomorrow.”

“I imagine I can be talked into making it once we’re settled in at Hau’oli Mala,” Susan said. “Although it’s not generally thought of as a warm-weather drink, I’m up for hot chocolate, and particularly this recipe, year round. It’s like my husband says “if you can drink hot coffee, you can drink hot chocolate”.”

“Pretty sure this House would find a way to drink hot coffee in the middle of the Sahara,” Abby said, chuckling.

“So I’ve noticed, especially with the Grimes,” Susan said, slowly stirring the pot. “From what I’ve seen they only occasionally have blood in their caffeine stream.”

The two women laughed as Vivienne, a member of the crew, came into the salon.

“Do you require assistance, Mistress?” she asked Susan.

“Nope. You go on back to bed. We’re good.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Vivienne left the salon.

“I notice you didn’t correct her calling you ‘Mistress’,” Abby said. “Or have you finally accepted the title?”

“Hardly. I just don’t waste time on inconsequential fights and/or fights I can’t win. That fight is both.”

There was silence while Susan put some crème de menthe and crème de cacao in two mugs, then carefully stirred the hot chocolate in.

“I just thought it smelled great before,” Abby said once Susan gently slid her mug over.

“I’d give it a moment to cool. I’ve yielded to the temptation to drink it too soon. Burned my lips and tongue. Not saying it wasn’t worth it, but still...”

“I will restrain myself.”

“Abby, while we’re waiting, got a question for you. Do scenes like this afternoon always work so well with Jason? I mean, I was expecting him to be ... I don’t know exactly, but ‘jovial’ wasn’t it.”

“Pretty much. We’d been together, oh, about three days, already gone through the storm of his mom and the Grimes finding out, and me realizing I’d totally misread their intentions concerning me and Jason, and one night he curled up against his bedroom wall, sobbing, rock-hard, totally asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.