Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 20th, 2007, Friday and into January 21st, 2007, Saturday

Tamara

When word reached her of the burning cross in the field on the far side of the road, she ran to find Papa Earl.

He was standing in the Nelson children’s bedroom, looking out toward the cross through the window.
“Papa?”

At first, he didn’t answer, and Tamara gave him a few moments.

“Yes?” he finally replied.

“I can’t know what you’re feeling, but I don’t think you should be feeling it alone. And since Mama Kissie’s in town...”

He turned toward her, tears on his cheeks, his smile a cracked and broken thing, and extended his hand.

Tamara put her tiny hand in his large one, joining him at the window.

“Is it wrong I want them dead?” she asked.

“Probably ... but if it is, it’s a wrong I share. So, I’m hardly the one to ask such a question.”

“Mama Kissie then?”

“Lord no,” he replied. “She doesn’t show it often ... we’d been married four, maybe five years, first time I saw it. Margaret has a bloody, enraged side to her. If we tied down those assholes, she’d joyfully carve them into chum, and sleep well that night.”

“I can understand that must have been a shock to see, first time.”

“The shock doesn’t wear off. And she’s careful to keep it ... well, not just hidden, but under control. Every time I run into it, I react like I’d somehow forgotten that side of her is there.”

“You have law enforcement in your background, right?”

“No, not law enforcement ... I was a corrections officer at Leavenworth Penitentiary. But yeah, I believe the system should ... well, should have first crack at resolving problems. I know it’s corrupt, handicapped, inefficient ... unfairly applied ... but still, no matter how red some of my dreams may get, I can’t advocate vigilantism ... anarchy.”

She squeezed his hand.

“Ask Margo about her ex-husband sometime...”

“What does that have to do with-”

“Trust me, just ask her. For the moment though, I’m glad neither Mama Kissie nor Edward is here right now.”

“No shit. It’s going to be bad enough when they get back.”

“Yeah, good thing Karen’s out of the country as well...”

“Not to mention Margo...” Earl said.

“Yeah, let’s see if we can keep a lid on this for a while,” Tamara agreed.

“Knowing this household, the lid’s already off and running for the hills.”

The two of them watched the cross burn as the local fire department arrived.

Eddie

House Vincente agreed to meet ... but at the Mistress’s home, not the club, and not until later in the evening.

“That don’t bode well...”

“Eddie, quit trying to sound like a neanderthal,” Dommi said, patting his arm. “I suspect Mistress Rodriguez has an idea what we’re coming to discuss.”

Eddie casually craned his head around, scanning the room, taking an en passant look at the woman Sebastien had identified as Mistress of House Vincente.

“Former Marine, bet money on it,” he said. “She sits at attention, and that buzz cut, steel gray hair ... enough muscles to give Karen a run for her money. If there ain’t a ‘globe and anchor’ on her somewhere, I’ll eat my shoes.”

“Would you like salt with those loafers? She wasn’t in the Corps, but might as well have been. Her father was, her husband still is, and in a fight between the two of you, I’d bet considerable money on her,” Sebastien said. “Still, you have a good eye, Master Janak.”

Eddie rubbed his temples.

“Just call me ‘Eddie’, for fuck’s sake...”

“Oh no, Master Janak,” Sebastien said, grinning. “We’ll have none of your relaxed informality at the Fleur di Lis. You youngsters and your crazy ideas...”

Eddie’s glare had Sebastien and Dommi breaking into laughter.

“At this lovely woman’s club,” Sebastien said, caressing Dommi’s arm, “that glare would carry a lot of weight, Master Janak. But here? It’s weightless.”

“Unless I wanna cause a incident and kick your ass all the way downstairs and back up again...”

“I don’t doubt you could, but I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t.”

“I’m positive you shouldn’t,” Dommi said. “Mind your manners, and your language, Master Janak,” Dommi said. “We’re putting our best foot forward, remember?”

“Yes, you’re quite right, Mistress Grimes. I’ll behave,” he replied, giving her his most insincere smile.

“Oh, I suppose you should have some leeway to bitch and moan,” Dommi said. “You behaved yourself while Vain and Stupid tried to drown us in pretentiousness.”

“That was a close thing,” Eddie replied. “Felt like I was seconds away from projectile vomiting the whole eight hours they stood there boring us.”

“It was only about five minutes,” Sebastien said, grinning innocently.

“Felt a fuck-ton longer...”

As everyone at the table chuckled, he continued.

“Is there any reason we gotta continue to sit here?”

“Certainly,” Dommi replied. “We’re here to see, and be seen. Most notably to be seen hobnobbing with Sebastien and Mistress Stammel. Although I am a bit surprised no other Houses have come by to say hello...”

“Oh, that’s easy to explain,” Mistress Stammel said. “Those loyal to Vain & Stupid won’t because you’re sitting with us. Our allies won’t to avoid drawing any more attention to you, and thereby further inflame tension between the two sides ... at our request.”

“So ... we’re just here to be seen, and the only people we’ll talk with tonight are at this table?” Eddie said.

“Pretty much, yeah,” Sebastien replied.

“I don’t think there’s enough booze in this club to get me through this.”

“Sir, you need to keep a clear head,” Kendry said. “In case...”

Eddie stuck a plastic smile on his face, determined to endure.

“Right. Well, bring on the fun!”

Lori

She rode in the ambulance with Helen as it sped toward Sisters of Mercy. Lori was waiting to call Thad Newton until after Helen was in the ER. That Helen was concussed was a given, how bad had yet to be determined, but it was approaching a half-hour since the fight, and Helen wasn’t showing much sign of improvement.

Once they arrived, and Helen had been wheeled in, Lori stepped outside, and got on her phone. First she called Thad, and told him she’d keep him updated. Then a call to Vida, who headed into town to join her at the hospital.
And a third call to Shaun at Chorale South, requesting security be sent to the hospital.

He sounded ... strained ... on the phone, but Lori didn’t have a chance to ask him about it. She saw one of Roberta’s goons, or at least she assumed he was because of the tats, walk out for a cigarette.

“Shaun, get people here as fast as possible. Roberta and her Nazis are here.”

“Oh shit. Does she know you by sight?”

“Don’t think so.”

“Go stay with Helen, I’ll have people there as soon as possible.”

Shaun

“Why don’t we have a fucking helicopter?” he growled while he was placing another call.
“That a rhetorical question, boss?” Elena said.

“Yeah ... no ... fuck it. Hey, Dennis? Yeah, get your two best over to Sisters of Mercy. When they’re on-site, have them call Milady Lori. You got her number? Good. ASAFP, like, I want them rolling out before this call ends. Yeah, I’ll explain...”

Three minutes later, he hung up.

“Okay, this time of night, ten to fifteen minutes from the Corral to the hospital. Grab somebody and head into town to cover them at the Corral.”

“That’ll leave just two of you at the gate, boss.”

“Well, we’ll have to make do.”

“And if this was the plan all along?”

“Too many moving parts, too many unexpected outcomes, Elena. Pretty sure Roberta Fruehauf didn’t plan to have her ass thoroughly kicked in the foyer of Dominique’s. This isn’t an op, it’s a rolling clusterfuck.”

As Elena took the cart back up to the house to grab some serious transportation, he saw one of the fire crew approaching.

“Jim Cavanaugh,” the man said, extending his hand. He looked at his stained gloves, took one off, and put his hand out again.

“Shaun Bagwell,” Shaun replied, shaking his hand.
“Listen, I saw one of your people leave, and that’s okay, but the sheriff’s department is on its way, and they’re gonna wanna talk to you, to anyone on guard here at the gate when this went down. I’m not gonna say anything, I mean, I doubt whoever saw anything more than the two of you did.”

“Thanks, she’s off to handle another security matter. I’ll let them know she’ll give a statement later. Busy night.”

“Yeah, I imagine...”

It was then Shaun spotted the heavy triskelion pendant on the thick chain around Cavanaugh’s neck.

And Cavanaugh saw Shaun’s reaction.

“Yeah, I’m in Society ... barely. This is the Grimes place, right? ‘Chorale South’?”

Shaun smiled tightly.

“Sure, sure, I get it ... but, the deputies aren’t gonna take ‘no’ for an answer. Lemme try this way.

“If this was the Grimes place, theoretically, and I wanted to talk to someone about getting some help with ... well, training in being a Master and handling submissives, is there someone I could talk to?”

“Wednesday nights, Dominique’s, there’s a class. Look for Master Charles. Theoretically.”

“Thanks, thank you so much.”

“De nada.”

Jason

“How did we manage a total-party-kill?” he asked, eyes closed, shaking his head.

“Same way they generally happen,” Nocturnia replied. “Bad luck, some questionable decisions, and it was an ogrillion.” She addressed the table. “Everyone okay with how that went down? Anybody have questions, need to talk?

“No, Lizzy, you don’t need to raise your hand. What do you want to say?”

“Uh ... why am I feeling so ... sad? I mean, it’s just a game...”

“You’re invested in your character – which I feel is how the game should be played,” Jason said. “We’ve played ... what? Probably around twenty hours? That’s more than enough to have an emotional stake in your character.”

“And what mad bastard thought it was a good idea to make ogrillions?” Donna said. “Lions are bad enough – an ogre-ized lion is just plain evil.”

“Exactly,” Nocturnia said. “Wizards are always trying to out-do each other in magical guardians. The more dangerous the better. You should have run.”

“Now you tell us,” Jason grumped.

“Shouldn’t have had to tell you,” Nocturnia replied. “Second level characters faced with a mutant lion seven feet high at the shoulder should have run so fast the ogrillion would have doubted he’d ever seen them. And if he pursued, he should have been slipping in your shit. Instead, you reacted with your hormones, not your brains.”

“Fair enough,” Jason replied. “And it’s good to know you aren’t scaling our encounters so we always have a chance with whatever we encounter.”

“Running is always an option,” Nocturnia said. “And for future reference, plan on it.”

“Any chance anyone in Dremorga is going to go to the trouble to have us resurrected?” Susan asked.

“The Night Rangers might, maybe some others. I’ll give ‘em a ... ten percent chance to find out in time to have you raised and to care enough to go to the expense. I mean, you were only second level...”

Nocturnia rolled dice behind her screen.

“You lucky fucks...” she murmured.

“You mean we’re going to get ... resurrected, right?” Yan said, looking to Donna for validation she’d used the right term.

Donna nodded.

“Okay, it’s three weeks later,” Nocturnia said. “You’re being cared for by the warrior-monks of Felifat in their temple in Gelkrut.”

“We are gonna owe big for this,” Jason said.

“What do you mean?” Abby asked.

“Resurrections are expensive, really expensive,” Jason replied. “We probably owe the Rangers a lot of money, and since we don’t have that, service.”

“Not exactly,” Nocturnia said. “Mafendo is a priest of Felifat, and the temple did this on her behalf...”

“Which means we owe them a lot of service?” Donna asked.

“Oh, yeeeaaah,” Nocturnia replied.

Lori

“I feel like a fucking prisoner,” Helen said.

“Don’t think of it as prison so much as protective custody,” Vida Newton replied. “Besides, you’ll probably be released later today. Poor Fuhrer Roberta’s going to be here a while.”

“Fucking cunt,” Helen said. “Really wanted to kill her ... until this,” she continued, pointing at her head. “Then I just wanted to keep standing and not throw up.”

“Well, you succeeded at that long enough to put a down-payment on what Roberta has coming to her,” Lori said. She felt odd dealing with the two older women as equals. Lori’s submissive side was crying out for relief.

“Did Daniella have any insight on what’ll happen now?” Helen asked.

“In spite of all our best hopes, nobody will take Roberta’s place, kicking her to the curb. Daniella’s pretty sure they all know without a Fruehauf, they won’t have access to any of the family funds. Besides,” Lori continued, “these are Roberta’s hand-picked crew. They all know which side of the bread, so on and so forth.”

“But what are they likely to do?” Helen said.

“Nothing Roberta doesn’t tell them to,” Vida said. “Strong gang dynamic, they’re not going to move without her say-so. And before you ask, daughter dear, pretty sure none of us have a clue what Roberta will have them do. ‘Nothing’ is my bet, if she’s as smart as Daniella thinks. She’ll lick her wounds, and plot.”

“And if you’re wrong about that?” Lori asked.

“Life will get even more interesting.”

Magda

The ride back to Chorale South felt like defeat.

“I really thought more people would be interested in our new school proposal.”

“Give it time, sweetheart,” Margaret said. “You made a good pitch-”

“Which you helped immensely,” Magda said.

“Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t. We’ll see. No matter what you said, you weren’t going to get a flood of response tonight. Give it some time.”

“And the whole Helen and Roberta thing,” Daniella said. “I wish she’d killed the bitch, I really do ... I know that’s selfish, it would drop Helen into a pot of shit...”

“I can’t blame you for that,” Magda said. “What do you think Roberta would have done if she’d actually made it in to see us?”

“She would have tried her best to start a fight. When we were little, her first response to any hurt or insult was to beat the shit out of someone – generally me, whether I was involved or not. Then, with that ... rage ... out of her, she’d start plotting how to seriously repay her enemy. It kept me on my toes, because as she got older, the more violent – and sneaky – her responses got.”

“Like what?” Margaret asked.

“Like a rattlesnake in my bed,” Daniella replied. “Of course, Mother beat her within an inch of her life for that one.”

Daniella held up her arm and pointed out a long thin scar.

“That’s from one of her knives. I was just walking down the hall toward her, completely unaware, and as we passed, she sliced me. That kind of thing was unnervingly common.”

“Fuck ... is she a psycho, a sociopath, just plain mean, what?” Magda said.

“Depends on which of her therapists you asked,” Daniella replied. “And I resisted the urge to just answer ‘yes’.”

“Okay then. So, when we get home, I’m thinking of sleeping for a week. Today’s been really fucking long.”

“Well, I can’t think of anything on the schedule for tomorrow,” Margaret said. “Eddie and Dommi will be back – theoretically as early as they can be, but who knows?”

“Well,” Magda said, “Tammy sent Kendry with orders to take very good care of Eddie ... once they get back from the club. I think they might get a very late start in the morning ... maybe afternoon. Especially with Dommi in the mix.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.