Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

January 20th, 2007, Friday

Nick Philouma

“I want the two of you out of here. I want you somewhere safe. And somewhere the Feds can’t find you.”

“Three of us,” Gianetta Philouma reminded him.

“The three of you, then,” Nick said, briefly smiling.

“No,” his lover Randy said.

“I agree,” Gianetta said. “No. We’re not leaving.”

“Have either of you considered I command big burly men who will carry you if necessary?”

“Bring them on,” Randy said. “Between Gia and I, well ... she’ll hurt them while I blow them, and what will you do then?”

Nick laughed, and even he could hear how hollow and tired it sounded.

“Look ... let me put it another way. If the two of you are away, and safe, yes ... yes, the three of you,” he corrected, nodding at his just-barely-pregnant wife, “then I’ve got three heavy loads of stress off my shoulders. It’s not that I don’t love you, I just need to know you’re safe.”

“It’s the ... Feds? What can they do to us?” Gianetta said. “Arrest us? It’s not like they’re going to torture us. We get arrested, we are questioned, and the lawyers ... spring us? Get us out.”

“That’s not what worries me. Here, you’re safe. Our enemies would have to fight their way through a lot of men to hurt you. But police, federal officers? They’re far more impressed with their own ... badassdom ... than I am. If you’re arrested, you’ll be exposed multiple times, and during those times, it would be easy for someone to hurt you ... kill you.”

“Even worse if you’re arrested then,” Randy said. “As you’re likely to be should they arrest us. We’ll all be exposed.”

“Yes, and my presence is likely to draw even more of Chinese attention. So, you’re in even more danger.”

“What about the danger for you?” Gianetta said. “I want this child raised by his father!”

“Gia ... that ... that’s not likely to happen. I wouldn’t bet a nickel that I’m going to survive this. Far more likely is I won’t, whether it be ... health-related, or I’m just murdered. Maybe, if the truce had held, if ... whatever that explosion was ... hadn’t happened, my odds would’ve been better.”

“So, for you, your peace of mind, we should leave ... and go where?” Randy asked.

“I’m very tempted to say I shouldn’t know ... but as I don’t see torture on the menu ... I wish I could ask the Grimes to watch over you, but that would put them in more danger in this whole mess ... how would the two – three – of you feel about a vacation in...”

“Yes. Where can we go the Chinese could not get to us, should they want to?” Gianetta said.

“Yeah, what she said,” Randy said.

Kendry

“So, it’s delivered ... dude, you have no idea how happy I am that it’s no longer my job to worry about this place...”

“You still will,” Shaun said.

“Yeah, yeah, true enough. And you know if you ever need my help, call me.”

“I might,” Shaun replied. “Is it just me, or are they crazy?”

“The Grimes? Yes, yes they are. But in this case I agree with them. A message needed to be sent. While I might not agree with whatever that note said – and it probably was excessive – how many people do you know with neo-nazi assassins coming after them? They’re doing better than I’d expected, even having worked with them for some time.”

“Do you think they’ll ever stop finding hornets nests to stir up?”

“I wouldn’t bet on it. Listen, I’m going to go pack, but you have my number.”

Shaun smiled, and waved Kendry on her way.


“You packing anything sexy?” Tamara asked.

“Come on, I’ll be working while we’re out. Hard to be intimidating in a chemise...”

“Not for the club, silly. For Eddie, after you return to the hotel.”

“You are sooo weird, Milady Tamara.”

“Honey, I’m not just sending you along to keep him safe. Keep him warm as well, don’t let him retreat into his ‘stone wall’ persona.”

“You may be asking a bit much...”

“Dear one, when in danger or doubt, suck his cock. It’s almost impossible for a man to remain stony and distant when you have his prick in your mouth.

“Or tickle him. That works almost as well.”

Kendry blushed while she slowly shook her head.

“You are impossible, Milady.”

“Yes, yes I am, but you love me anyway, and I’m blissfully happy to share Edward with you...”

“True ... and I thank you, more than I could ever say.”

A quick hug, and Tamara left.

Kendry pulled open a drawer, rooted around under her practical underthings, and pulled out a pale blue satin teddy ... and quickly put it in her overnight bag.

Daniella

“Well, I figured if I was going to shop, you could too,” Daniella said, giving Jess a quick hug.

“I appreciate it ... Quan did her best, but aside from what I chose for Wendy ... well, we could maybe go to church, a liberal church – or a normal kind of party – and not embarrass ourselves. But for Dominique’s ... okay, in the background, maybe. Representing the House? Uh, not really.”

“So, you’re Kitcha, right?” Daniella asked their shopper.

“Yes, ma’am, I had the privilege of shopping for Ms. Carol...”

“That must have been not a lot of fun,” Jess said, looking over a sleeveless long coat. “I lived with the family for a while, early on. Carol’s not a clothes horse ... more like a clothes ... ant, maybe? Ran around mostly naked most of the time.”

“Yes, Ms. Jessica. Ms. Margo did mention that.”

“Well,” Daniella said, “I’ve been told to spend quite a bit of money, and Jess has some holes in her wardrobe to fill, so let’s get to it.”


Daniella chuckled at Jess’s shell-shocked expression.

“Yes, dear, we just spent a little over forty-five grand. Don’t worry, though – most of it was for me and the boys.”

“And I thank you for using my services, ma’am,” Kitcha said, smiling broadly.

“More than welcome. Trust me, we will use you again. Thank you.”

After Kitcha and the remnants of what she’d brought for them to look at were out the door, Daniella looked over to find Jess staring after Kitcha.

“Good God, I want to plump that girl up and make her mine,” Jess muttered.

“She was a bit ... thin ... wasn’t she?”

“Well, I guess if you want to shop for the rich and entitled, you need to look like they expect you to,” Jess said. “I hope she remembers us ... well, me ... fondly.”

“I signed for a twenty-five percent tip ... pretty sure she’ll remember us in a favorable light.”

Jason

When he woke up again, he was sandwiched between Lizzy and Yan. The Cock-Monster was on guard by the door, but otherwise the suite was empty.

Jason had barely realized he had a piss hard-on before Lizzy’s lips were wrapped around his cock.

“It would be hard for me to imagine a filthier slut than you,” he murmured, as she wriggled with joy. His bladder relaxed, and she wriggled all the harder, her grin inescapable, even around his dick.

Once his bladder was empty, Lizzy went straight into a blow-job. He turned his head to gaze into Yan’s eyes.

“What time is it, dear?”

“Almost noon, my love,” Yan replied. “After yesterday’s clusterfuck on the treadmill, we decided you could use some extra sleep. As soon as that eager slut between your legs gets you off, we’ll help you clean up, and escort you in to brunch.”

“I can’t help but think having you in my arms, and one of your plump nipples in my mouth, might help her get me off...”

“By all means, husband...”


Getting up had been ... well, not agonizing, but closer to it than he’d have liked. Yan helped him hobble into the bathroom while Lizzy let their chef know he was awake. After a quick shower, Jason sat in the suite, and did a pipe of Indica.

“Give that a bit to work its magic,” Yan said. “Clothes, if any?”

“Yeah,” Jason replied, “the maroon terrycloth shorts ... and ... uh ... my Gumdroppers tour t-shirt.

“Any idea what wonders await at brunch?”

“Brunch fare ... of course, Estrellita is going overboard, because that’s what she does. Omelets and waffles to order, and crepes made while you wait.”

“Jesus Christ,” Jason muttered, “is it Christmas already?”

“No, husband,” Yan replied. “It’s Friday. ‘Llita was bitching if she’d known exactly when you’d be up, she would’ve done prime rib.”

“Sunday,” Jason said. “We’ll plan for brunch at 11 Sunday morning.”


He managed the walk from the suite to the salon by himself. That’s not to say his body approved, or made it easy for him, but he was already moving better than he had on his way to the shower.

Jason made it to his chair, and within seconds, coffee – doctored just the way he like it – was delivered by Abby.

He kissed her good morning, and then Donna, who’d come with a small plate of fruit.

“You’re going to have to get up and move around some more ... after brunch,” she told him. “Until that’s done, you have all of us as your waitstaff. Speak, and we will provide.”

“Uh ... sausage and cheese omelet, bacon waffle ... and more bacon on the side.”

“Yes, Master,” Yin replied, hopping up.

“So, husband,” Donna said. “Do you want the good news, or the better news?”

“Let’s start with the good,” Jason replied around a mouthful of honeydew melon.

“The Furry Lease arrived some time last night, and has taken up station starboard of the Li Mei.”

“Great,” he said. “The better news?”

“They brought parts, and after some work this morning, our engine is in much better shape. Provided we don’t run into any further issues, or bad weather – which could happen, given the forecast – we’ll make Moloka’i late Sunday night, early Monday.”

“What kind of bad weather?” Jason asked, concerned.

“Storm. The captain assures me it’s unlikely to make tropical storm speeds, bu potentially ... how did she put it? ‘Bothersome’.”

“So, we batten down the hatches, and ride it out, should it get close. Okay...”

Yin placed a plate with bacon and country-fried potatoes in front of him.

“God, those smell great,” Jason said, forking some potatoes in his mouth. “Rosemary?”

“Yes indeed, Master,” Yin replied.

“My husband,” Yan said, “what would you like to schedule today, other than the mandatory moving around?”

Jason paused before scarfing a piece of bacon.

“Other than paying some very worshipful attention to our chef ... no, scratch that. It’s a day for paying worshipful attention to all our subs. I predict I shall have a sore tongue and chapped face by the end of the day.”

“I like the way you think, Master,” Lizzy said. “Although maybe, to give you some recovery time, we could play G&G tonight?”

“A good plan,” Jason agreed, as his omelet and waffle appeared.

Tatiana

Her ... her family, for that’s what they all were ... had let her sleep longer than she’d planned to, and Julie had quieted her protests with “There’s nothing to be done that couldn’t wait a bit longer while you rested.”

Over coffee, Chiron said, “Father Ray will indeed perform the rites. He was painfully eager to place himself at your beck and call.”

“The niches in the columbarium have been arranged,” Julie said. “Bedisa did a wonderful job choosing flowers for the service. They’ve been ordered for Sunday afternoon. Chiron -”

“I calculated that with our visit to Sisters of Mercy today, a service Sunday afternoon would not provide undue strain upon anyone. Enshrining Yuri’s ashes in the church can be attended to Monday or Tuesday.”

Tattie thought she should be crying, weeping, sobbing ... instead she said, “You’ve all done very well. After I finish some more coffee ... and toast, I think, we’ll get cleaned up, dressed, go to the hospital.

“Afterward ... well, dress fancy, we’re going out to eat.”


As Bedisa brushed her hair out after her shower, Tattie looked at her hands. The scars and calluses spoke of her life’s work ... and Yuri’s hands, soft and unmarred for the most part, hung in her mind. She wished more than anything Yuri had lived a happy and useful life, his hands someday telling a story as long and rich as her own.

“We consign him ... his hands ... to the cleansing fire, to be rendered perfect in thy eyes, oh Lord...”

“Mistress?”

“Nothing, Bedisa. Thank you for brushing my hair. Is it to early to wear black, I wonder.”

“You wear what you want, Mother,” Svetlana said from the doorway. “Do not worry about the opinions of others.”

“Wise girl,” Tattie murmured. “Black it is.”

Margo

“It is not wise, Milady,” Alice said. “No matter how we handle it, it is not wise.”

“We’re going, we’re going to be there, do what you have to,” Carol said. “The discussion is closed.”

“I agree,” Margo said. “Although, to make things easier, we won’t be traveling with any of our staff.”

She held up her hands at the protests.

“I know, I understand, I do ... but we’ll be leaving tomorrow morning, and be back early Tuesday. I’m sure you all can find something to do to entertain yourselves for three days. We’re traveling light, and as much as we love all of you, traveling with you is most emphatically not ‘traveling light’.”

“I’m just happy Julie got word to us,” Harry said, sipping his coffee. “I’m pretty sure Tattie didn’t want us bothered...”

“Yeah, I’m sure she didn’t, and at some future moment, I’ll have a very intense talk with her about that kind of thing,” Carol said. “Look, Alice, if it makes you feel any better, we’re only going to be exposed at the service, and supper afterward. The rest of the time we’ll be squirreled away at the Omni.”

“Yes, taking meetings with people who could talk about where you are while you give your enemies time to hurt you, Milady.”

“It’s done, Alice,” Margo barked. “No further discussion. I don’t suppose any of us packed clothing suitable for a funeral...”

“If it was Jimmy Buffet’s funeral, or a very kinky funeral, yes. Otherwise, no,” Harry replied.

“So, Alice, we’ll also be venturing forth for shopping before we leave.”

Before Alice could object, Vincent broke in with, “We do have personal shoppers in Hawaii ... they have, in the past, been more than happy to journey here.”

Margo ignored Alice’s smirk of victory.

“Fine, how are you at taking measurements, Vincent?”

“Quite good. It’s hardly the first time I’ve been so employed.”

“Fine, go get your tape measure.”

Baron Pike

“Baron Pike, think of it as a favor...”

“Madam Kate ... a favor would be getting you tickets to Paris Fashion Week, reservations at ‘Lorenz Adlon Esszimmer’, a private audience with the Pope ... you’re asking me to serve as an ambassador to a bunch of country bumpkins in the middle of nowhere!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.