Game Of Thrones; A Better End - Cover

Game Of Thrones; A Better End

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a re-imagined version as I would have liked to see it. the plot centers around the outrage when Daenerys cuts lose with her dragon's breath. Jon after consultation with other kingdom citizens decides her punishment will begin with a spank, bare and in public. But, the real surprise for the queen comes with who bugger's her arse. Next the hold Kingdom hold out is dealt with a more sophisticated manner which includes punishing and pleasuring her to change her will.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Oral Sex   Scatology   Small Breasts   Royalty  

Once again Arya felt him jab the needle into her arm and she passed out immediately. She awoke fully dressed in her clothing and once again tied in the sled but now almost in full view of the road where her countrymen were camped. She waited until he stood still and knew he was watching her. She looked at him saying. “You own me, a bud that will blossom into a flower.”

Jon frowned and nodded his head to indicate yes. “When the snow goes.”

She continued, “I come and steal flowers when snow go. You like”

It took him a few seconds to realize what Arya was saying, but then he clearly got her message. “You no steal flowers. You pay. You like paying?”

She smiled back at him. “I could get used to it.”

Jon untied Arya from the sled, but not her arms and legs, and then almost carried her over to a log where she could sit and be seen from the road. He kissed her bee-stung lips before saying, “You steal flowers, and you pay. I know you on mountain. I like.” Jon then disappeared as quickly as he had appeared the first time, and Arya had no idea where he had gone.

Her friends who were teachers of the Kingdom Of The North themselves would search for tracks, but found none. They asked a lot of questions about how she was treated, however Arya said little, Saying She had slept most of the night and then he had delivered her, physically carried and brought her to the spot by the forest road, She said nothing to anyone about the plan in her head to come back to the mountain in the spring and steal his flowers an continue her sexual submission escapade.

Optional Ending – Number Two:

She felt Jon start to untie the bindings from the chair rungs. Her legs were first and then he freed her arms. It took Arya several minutes to be able to sit up completely and finally to stand, as her position had limited almost all her movements.

Arya Stark could tell he was nervous with her free, as he held a large stick in his hand and She had no doubt She knew how to defend himself. He looked at her and pointed to a slightly used trail away from his cabin. “You go. Find friends, go home.”

Arya smiled at him and then went near and took him in her arms. Slowly over the next ten minutes She removed his clothing and then laid him on the bed. As She moved around the room clearly he was distracted by whatever She did as it was obvious to him that he wanted her to screw him, and that She did. He had her shaking four times before he finally blew his load and relaxed on top of her, their hands tightly clasped together.

She started kissing his neck so that his face turned toward the wall, and he never noticed her picking up the needle she had hidden when she had walked around the room. Slowly, with him noticing she slid it by his neck, and then before he could do anything to protect himself, Arya Stark injected the needle and pushed the plunger. She managed to hold him tight against her body as he struggled against the drug, but it was no use, he submitted to it and fell sound asleep. Pushing his weight off her, She found the rope that had bound her wrists and sat on his chest. Wrapping it around his neck, She squeezed it hard. He had no chance of fighting her off, and having no air he quickly lost the struggle and died twisting and squirming under her.

She got off the bed and dressed before walking out the cabin and shutting the door. No man would ever hold Arya in bondage for long. She had murdered all of her previous lovers and Jon Snow would be no exception. The minute Arya had found herself at his mercy while being tied up, was the moment she had decided to kill him

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.